(Female looking for male partner) (Could use another roleplay!!!)

Started by Casper, October 25, 2011, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casper

Hello hello!
I currently just want a partner who can bear with me and who will have some patience with my (stiil) semi-lack of experience.
I like to be literate in a roleplay, which means I would prefer a literate partner, but I won't cut your head off for mistakes. (I make them too!)
I try to be active every day, but I am a student and sometimes I can take more than two days to reply. Please do not think that I have abandoned the RP if this happens.
If you are interested, please PM me with any of your ideas, questions, or concerns.
Though I have no certain cravings or plots, I love to brainstorm with a partner.
It helps make things fair for both participants if we collaborate together.
Thank you much, and let me know if you are interested!

P.S. I enjoy to roleplay over PMs. If this does not suit you, but I really like the story suggested, I am not too stubborn to post in a forum.

Awaiting some ideas now! I have some of my own, so we can discuss more in PMs.
Dead in the Summer
Got me going under
I said it was
Now or never

- PVRIS

JohnnyBoy

Well, Casper, let me start by saying Welcome to E. ^_^ I haven't been here too long myself.

Second, I would certainly be interested in role-playing with you. I actually have a role-play request thread already made, if you'd like to take a look.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117886.msg5140312#msg5140312

I also want you to know that I'm not set in stone on the contents of that thread. If you want to talk to me about some other kind of scenario, that'd be just fine with me. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Casper

Dead in the Summer
Got me going under
I said it was
Now or never

- PVRIS

JohnnyBoy

As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Casper

Dead in the Summer
Got me going under
I said it was
Now or never

- PVRIS

Casper

Dead in the Summer
Got me going under
I said it was
Now or never

- PVRIS