A Nudist Idea (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, September 14, 2015, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Simply an interest check at this stage. I think one or two people might already be interested in this beyond me.

More Information in the following posts.

Some Base Rules
You must be able to post at least 2 times a week.
You must be reliable - no quitting a few posts into the game. If your schedule is looking busy, don't bother applying. I am looking for people in this for the long run.
You must be okay with themes of Incest. The Caretaker and BF/GF will not be involved in Incest, but will be witness to it (potentially as a threesome with siblings, etc, or viewing it happen).
Some darker themes will be allowed, but all depends on those who are interested.

The game would take place on a tropical island, where a nudist family is vacationing together for the first time in years.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

More Information:

The Richards Family had often gone to nude camps growing up. Their parents were often nude at home as well so it was quite a common thing.

As the children entered puberty and high-school, things did become a little awkward and the family stopped going to Nude Camps together, though seeing each other naked at home was not uncommon.

The oldest siblings are now in college or have finished it up, while the youngest are still in High-School. It has been a long time since the family has vacation together, so the parents have put together a family island-retreat.

-The Island is a Tropical Paradise and owned by the Family, who are wealthy.
-A large home with its own pool is the main residence.
-There are waterfalls and secluded coves and white-sand beaches around the Island.
-Access to the Island is via Boat or Float-Plane.

Of course, in such a surroundings, it is clear that the Family is to spend their time nude - running around naked on the island. Of course, this will cause sexual tension to arise and people to do things they have never done before.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

These are the roles I see for this game:

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - Foxy Oni
Oldest Son - MP  + Girlfriend - Christine
Oldest Daughter - RedEve -  + Boyfriend - Birchleaf
Middle Son
Middle Daughter - Irishfire87
The Twins -Wolfy + snapespersephone

Additional:
Caretaker (preferably female)
Additional BF or GF for one of the other siblings.

Based on interest, and the main roles being filled out, additional roles could be added.

Current Characters:

NSFW Cast of Characters

Selena Aviles, the babysitter - Dashenka
Name: Selena Avilés
Role: Former babysitter
Personality: Selena has a warm personality. She's friendly and openminded and will always try to help out. When needs arise, she can be very firm and strict. She is sporty and has great stamina.
Background Information: She was born in Costa Rica but moved to the US at young age. Selena soon found an interest in sports and even though she made it through college, she always knew she was going to do something with her passion for sport. It didn't take long for her to get hired as a sports teacher at a junior school.

On the side, she has been a babysitter for the Rogers family. She knows the children very well as she spent a lot of time with them when they grew up. Over the time she also learned about their strange hobbies. Maybe because of this, the Rogers didn't care for the fact that she was openly gay.

Recently she's gone through a bad breakup and because she is still close to the family, Richard invited Selena to come along on the family holiday.

Richard, the Father - MagicalPen
Name: Richard Roger
Role: Father, Patriarch
Picture/Description: At 6'4", Richard can be an imposing man, especially when taking in his toned figure. He was a college football player but never pursued it as a career.
Personality: Richard likes to be in charge - and to be naked. He has always had a very open mind and has had some rather kinky sexual experiences over the years - not all of them public knowledge. Wealth has perhaps made his ego a little bigger as well.
Background Information: Richard was raised in a nudist family. His very first wanking experience was from secretly watching his mother blowing his father before their father had to go to work from their family vacation one summer. It was during that summer that he had his first sexual experiences - with his Aunt, the first woman he had ever known to shave her pussy. He learned a lot of things from her that summer, but it was the following summer when things got even kinkier for him. He had his first threesome - with his Aunt and Mother - and his first sex with a girl his age (his sister). Such relationships continued all summer and back at home - being nude created lots of opportunities to get into such trouble.

He used that sexual experience with non-family members and even a few teachers, especially in college where he was quite popular with girls of all ages. But he knew that life wasn't always for him so toned things down a bit after college, getting a real job where he quickly made millions (his family had been well off to start with). Upon meeting his current wife, he converted her to nudism once it became clear they had both experience the same sort of upbringing. While they have talked of incest within their own family, with their children, they have not attempted to seduce any of them. Yet.

Natalie, the mother - Foxy Oni
Name: Natalie Richards
Role: Mother
Picture/Description: Natalie stands 5' 5" inches tall and weighs 117 pounds. She had blonde hair, hazel eyes, and measurements of 34C-24-34. She is found of jewelry, including piercings in her nipples, navel, and clit.

Personality: A cultured woman, Natalie likes fine wine and classical music. She is assertive and not afraid to tell anyone what she thinks. To some people, this means she comes off as a snobby bitch. Natalie is quite proud of her looks, which is why she loves showing off her body. She does fear that she is getting less attractive as she ages. This has made her even more aggressive sexually in order to prove to herself she still has it.
Background Information: Born into an affluent family, Natalie was an only child who was spoiled by her father and constantly told how pretty she was. This attention culminated in her father taking her virginity at her sixteenth birthday party. The two carried on their incestuous affair in secret for the next couple years until her father was arrested for insider trading. The family now had now money to pay for Natalie's college education, so she started stripping. She found she loved the attention, especially from older men who reminded her of her father. After graduating, Natalie became a local TV reporter and quickly rose to the anchor's chair. Rumor has it her career was helped by her willingness to do certain favors for the station's executives. She married a wealthy man and had some beautiful children. She is always looking to add some spice to her sex life and this vacation might just do that.

Andrew, the Oldest Son - MagicalPen

Name: Andrew Rogers
Role: Oldest Son
Picture/Description: 6'2" with the body of an athlete. Dark hair and eyes with a sprinkling of freckles across his skin. Virtually hairless too in the places that it matters.
Personality: Very carefree and always looking to have some fun. Can be very flirtatious as well and has always been some one up for trying just about anything.
Background Information: As the Oldest Son, Andrew got used to the nude ways of the family especially when everyone was younger. He has seen all of his siblings naked at some point, though not in recent years and not since puberty either. While it has been a while since the family has explored their nudity together, Andrew certainly understands that this private island will most likely involve very little clothing once they arrive. Which is fine with him as he has always wanted to have nude-sex on the beach with his girlfriend and the risk of being caught has always been a turn on for him.

At 21, he is still quite adventuresome and very open minded. He knows girls find him attractive and sexy - as a college soccer star, he has always lead a healthy lifestyle and tries to remain in peak performance. The idea of being naked with his girlfriend around his family is starting to get him a little anxious but excited at the same time.

Kylie - the girlfriend - by Christine
Name: Kylie
Role: Son's Girlfriend
Picture/Description: 5'8, 109 lbs, long straight red hair and green eyes, D cup

Personality:
Kylie is a spoilt, over-pampered girl. She was never restrained and has always shown promiscuity from high-school to college without ever securing good grades. Most of the time she is either partying drunk or is looking at herself in the mirror, never comfortable with how she look. Her cute demeanor is misleading for she is a rebellious girl. Her insecure personality gives her a false pride which gives her an endless supply of temporary friends.
Background Information:
Kylie was born in a wealthy family that did not check her actions. She has always got whatever she has wanted. She met her boyfriend at a party in a club and never finished college. Currently she is a famous glamour model. She has been excited by her boyfriend's family's lifestyle and looks forward to their activities.

Alexis, the oldest daughter - RedEve
Name: Alexis Rogers
Role: Oldest daughter
Picture/Description:5’8, 120 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes (see pictures for more detail)

Personality: Alexis is a bit of a reformed rebel. In junior high and high school her parents had trouble keeping her in line, but she cleaned up her act a bit by her junior year and managed to get her grades and credits up high enough to get into a decent university. She is close to her siblings, especially to her younger sister.
Background Information: Alexis still likes to party though not to the extremes she did in high school. She has found a good balance between enjoying the college experience and getting good grades. She has also found her first serious boyfriend in college, which is both fun and daunting. The daunting part would be introducing him to her parents and siblings, and especially their nudist, libertine life style.

Edward, the Boyfriend - Birchleaf
Name: Edward A. Jones
Role: Boyfriend
Personality: Shy, studious, opinionated, traditionalist, content. Edward (never Ned, except to Alexis) is a fairly straight-edge fellow, quite the opposite of his girlfriend, in fact. Without her bring him out of his shell, he would likely still be spending most of his time in his room when not working or taking classes. He is generally quiet, but can be quite talkative when he becomes comfortable. Or sufficiently uncomfortable. He is much more socially competent than usually thought, he just prefers structure to chaos.
Background Information: The old adage of 'opposites attract' was never quite so relevant as when the reformed party girl started dating one of the dullest fellows on campus. Well, dull by reputation, simply because he never attended anything less formal than a classical music concert until he met Alexis. Originally, he was her tutor, but soon fell head-over heels for her, and in the last six-odd months that they have been dating she has been gradually pulling him out of his shell. The first, and only, girl that he has ever kissed, Edward is quite dedicated to her, but coming from a hyper traditionalist background that he really has not questioned all that much, he is in for quite a shock once he meets her family.

Chelci the Middle Daughter
Name:  Chelci
Role:  Middle Daughter
Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She has a toned, fit figure and wears a C cup.

Personality:  Chelci has always been spunky.  She is very comfortable in her body.  She loves being out in nature and finding peaceful spots for yoga or meditation.  Currently coming off from a break up with her boyfriend she has a bit of a wall up as far as getting into a relationship but once someone gets past that wall she is very passionate.
Background Information:  Chelci was a little more rebellious than most growing up.  She enjoyed listening to punk music and adopted the straight edge lifestyle because of it.  This was around the time where she started dying her hair the red that it is now.  Her grades were always between the C and B range with an occasional D or A.  It was consistent enough though that she entered college thanks to funding from her parents.  She's a bit more focused in College and has finished her Freshman year.  That year she had a boyfriend that she was genuinely in love with but he cheated on her which has left her a little sour on love as of late.

Character Sheet:

Name: Character Name
Role: Family Member or Extra
Picture/Description: Use IMG tags and resize.
Personality: Characters Personality
Background Information: A little background to the Character.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background Information:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Irishfire87

Your Name:  If you mean account Irishfire 87, If you mean character, Chelci.
Roles Interested In (in order of preference):  Middle Daughter, Mother, Eldest Daughter  (Would much prefer Middle Daughter though.)
Posting Availability:  Usually at least once a day.  If things are going on in my life maybe once every couple of days, depending on how the rp pace is.
Thoughts/Suggestions Comments:  It's a good and rather unique idea.  At first I had ignored it because I thought it was just a nudist colony.  If I was to end up as the middle daughter I would have her be into meditation, yoga and she would spend a lot of time at and around the waterfalls. 

MagicalPen

Noted.

I've also got a sure person for the Oldest Daughter role right now too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Wolfy

Your Name: Wolfy
Roles Interested In (in order of preference): The Twins(M) or (F) or (F/F), Middle Son
Posting Availability: Mostly every day, but sometimes other things limit me.
Thoughts/Suggestions Comments: I like the idea, and would be up for playing both twins if you like. :3

MagicalPen

Understand that my usual rules apply - males play males, females play females.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated earlier post with the characters that are already part of this game.

Irish - why don't you send me a character sheet for both Middle Daughter and Mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Irishfire87

Am thinking I misunderstood.  I was interested in being one character not all of the ones I mentioned, I just thought the order of preference would determine what one you got if someone had already talked with you.  I'll put one for the Mother later but if someone else wants that roll I am fine with them having it.

(If you want more let me know and I'll add it.  I'll post the app for the mother later in the day.  Speaking of that, any hair color preferences for the mother?)

Name:  Chelci
Role:  Middle Daughter
Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She has a toned, fit figure and wears a C cup.

Personality:  Chelci has always been spunky.  She is very comfortable in her body.  She loves being out in nature and finding peaceful spots for yoga or meditation.  Currently coming off from a break up with her boyfriend she has a bit of a wall up as far as getting into a relationship but once someone gets past that wall she is very passionate.
Background Information:  Chelci was a little more rebellious than most growing up.  She enjoyed listening to punk music and adopted the straight edge lifestyle because of it.  This was around the time where she started dying her hair the red that it is now.  Her grades were always between the C and B range with an occasional D or A.  It was consistent enough though that she entered college thanks to funding from her parents.  She's a bit more focused in College and has finished her Freshman year.  That year she had a boyfriend that she was genuinely in love with but he cheated on her which has left her a little sour on love as of late.

MagicalPen

I would rather have you send it to me via PM then post it in the thread.

The reason I asked for both is that the Mother role is usually the hardest to fill in, so I might prefer you to be that role unless some one else wants the role.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Any more takers? We have a Father and two Daughters. I would love some more players at this point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Birchleaf

I can probably be the boyfriend, again, with only minimal change. Especially since RedEve is playing Alexis again.

MagicalPen

Certainly, I think that would work.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Wolfy

So Pen can I be the Male Twin? :p

Snapespersephone

Your Name: Snapespersephone
Roles Interested In (in order of preference): The Twins(M) or (F) or (F/F), Middle Daughter
Posting Availability: Mostly every day, but sometimes other things limit me.
Thoughts/Suggestions Comments: I like the idea, and would be up for playing Wolfy's female twin if he would be ok with that
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: MagicalPen on September 18, 2015, 10:28:42 AM
The reason I asked for both is that the Mother role is usually the hardest to fill in, so I might prefer you to be that role unless some one else wants the role.

I could give being the mother a shot, if she's still up for grabs (and gropes).

Christine

Your Name: Username, Christine; Character, Kylie
Roles Interested In (in order of preference): Son's girlfriend
Posting Availability: At least 4 times a week
Thoughts/Suggestions Comments: Love this idea, always wanted to play a character in a similar setting.

MagicalPen

Yes (to all). PM me character sheets.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Please Note: Those currently posted characters, I had to change the ages (by a year) as the Middle Daughter can not be older than the Oldest Daughter (for obvious reasons).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Also updated with two new character profiles.

Once the others arrive, and I have a proper chance to sit down (at work right now) I will get a new OOC thread up.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

WildStallionNYC

Your Name: WildStallionNYC
Roles Interested In (in order of preference): Middle Son
Posting Availability: 3 -4 times a week sometimes more
Thoughts/Suggestions Comments: love the idea...looking forward to seeing where it goes

MagicalPen

I need to see character sheets.

I have heard nothing from the twins and am quite ready to get this one started.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Snapespersephone

sorry Wolfy and I are discussing it in PM
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

MagicalPen

I will probably get the OOC thread up this weekend as we wait for the loose ends.

I will keep you all posted on that.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.