Looking to plan and / or play [sub F preferred]

Started by Lithos, July 23, 2010, 04:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithos

I have room for one more game, and would like to plan such should someone be interested. If you are interested, send me a PM:

I actually enjoy the planning part about as much as playing, so if you are simply looking to form nice and detailed game world / idea / plot, I am not adverse to doing only that and leaving actual playing to somebody else.

• Email is my preferred forma
  • I would like good writing
  • I would like my partner to be able to plan the game with me on IM:s or IRC - you can get my IM:s from my profile
  • I am the most in my element at something D/s / BDSM related where I play dominant male character
  • Consensual D/s / BDSM / Ms is always my main interest
  • I am not adverse to NC if there is some potential for the story to actually be interesting, and I have no problems with evil and twisted characters and / or actually extreme content regarding it - that is what the genre is for
  • I like both Co authoring and Co planning. If you are not really interested in actively working at either, I am not a good partner
  • While I wold prefer to design from scratch, we can use both my already made ideas or yours, links to some of my game ideas are on my profile

With best regards:

Lithos
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search