Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

*careful to leave wings open as I watch you race towards me* maybe maybe not...

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and flies faster towards her- Mwaha.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Rora

*flies up at the last minute leaving you in the dust" That's a great evil laugh unfortunately you get ahead of yourself...the win is MINE!

Chevalier des Poissons

-blinks in surprise and starts to fly up with a big curve towards her- Dang, didn't see that coming.

A & A

Rora

Chevalier des Poissons

-flies towards Rora again-

A & A

Rora

*spies a hiding place* You may be able to catch me but you won't be able to find me!

Mistress Maro

Wins by default again because the Maro is so awesome~ =P Hehe. Mew~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Kiric Rand

*Breaks the time barrier and appears from the future to maks sure he wins* HA!
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Esoteric Myobi

-Trips Kiric as he's appearing from the future and skips away with the win-

Teehee!

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Chevalier des Poissons

-takes win and stares at Kunoichi's avatar-

A & A

Kiric Rand

*Sneaks up while Chevalier is distracted and clubs him* mine!
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Chevalier des Poissons

* Chevy counters!

-punches Kiric away.

A & A

Kiric Rand

*is punched so hard he actually orbits the planet and lands in front of the opposition* thanks
[Floatright]
[/float]

Esoteric Myobi

-Happens to still be in the same spot and thus still in front of Kiric enabling her to trip him once again and make off with the win-

::)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Yoink~!

*runs off with the win*

cere

Nope...can't possibly let that happen...I mean to say...you win Kuno?..."not on your Nellie" ;-)

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Kiric Rand

*pulls a Jason Voorhies and appears out of thin air* ki ki ki ma ma ma
[Floatright]
[/float]

Esoteric Myobi

-tackles cere delightedly and leaves him tangling with some rope as she flaunts the win, waving to Kiric with it on hand in the meantime-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kiric Rand

*tackles and swipes win back* no, its mine
[Floatright]
[/float]

cere

Rope? Where did the rope come from? Disqualify Myobi someone...before she 'finds' some handcuffs too! Sorry Kiric...didn't mean to pinch the win.

win win win!

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Esoteric Myobi

It seems Cere is quite naughty and in need of handcuffs to prevent him from untying himself!

-slaps on a pair of cuffs and seats herself snugly on top, pocketing the win all in one move-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~