News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doing Dorothy

Started by BigBuckBob, February 03, 2009, 01:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Wizard of OZ- Classic
Tinman- Re imagining, set years later

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29814.0-

A girl from an incestuous home takes a chance at escaping. A storm comes into town and while her family hides in the cellar, she makes a break for it. She is knocked unconscious and awakens in a strange world. The girl will have to make friends, anyway she can, to help her reach the Wizard. The one man that might be able to get her out of this strange world and back to the world she knows. Kansas was bad, but three uncles left her alone longer then a village full of horny munchkins.

I'm looking for someone to play the girl, and three or four companions that help her on her journey home.

Any of them can be changed to include extra females. Anyone that saw my Willy Wonka spoof should know, I keep the spirit, but details are likely to change.

Tin woman, transgendered scarecrow that keeps restuffing itself, cowardly lion that doms her when they meet, but readily submits after the initial meeting. Or any variation there of.

[note, the companions don't have to be  metal, straw and anthro either. unless you want them to be]

NPC's
The wizard

This is intended to spoof wizard of oz, but if you haven't seen it, no worries. I'm in charge of keeping the plot going in a forward direction. You just have fun with it.

When expressing interest, please include the actual phrase 'i'm interested' and also a rough estimate of your availability. I've had a few ideas crumble due to time constraints.

Or character sheet. that seems to work.

Also, it seems to be getting very dark. But I usually keep things out of the extreme.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Midnight

Hi, I would be interested in this.  I am online constantly so time isn't really a big deal for me.  I would rate myself an above average RP'er too.  I guess if you have doubts I could do an audition.

*smiles*

Midnight
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

Sounds good. I'm assuming you would want the Dorothy role?

Any of them can be changed to include extra females. Any one that saw my Willy Wonka spoof should know, I keep the spirit, but details are likely to change.

Tin woman, transgendered scarecrow that keeps restuffing itself, cowardly lion that doms her when they meet, but readily submits after the initial meeting. Or any variation there of.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Transgirlenstein

I would consider doing the tin man or scarecrow
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

BigBuckBob

Thats two.

Let's see...
I say feel free to start posting characters.

Character name:
Character personality:
Character description:
What they want from the Wizard:
Flaws and Kinks:

--
Definately nots:
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Midnight

Character name:  Dorothy Gale
Character personality:  A girl that likes to independent yet has a yearning to be 'tamed.'  She is positive, enthusiastic, willing and keen to do whatever she is bid too.  Slightly intimidated by the female sex yet not opposed to female lovers.  Likes to suck cock to please.
Character description:  Dorothy Gale has dirty blond hair that she wears in two braids, the night she escaped her family she was wearing only a white button up shirt and blue pleated skirt, no underwear at all and no shoes.  Her breasts are a B cup, her body is young and lithe, toned but not muscular.
What they want from the Wizard:  To go Home.
Flaws and Kinks:  * she likes to be treated like a naughty little girl.
                        * has a little dog Toto she keeps for her personal gratification
                        * stupidly eager to believe the best in everyone and to want to please them
                        * likes to be taken against her will

--
Definately nots:    *Scat  *children 
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

Im interested I'm on almost every mourning but can only answer a few of my games. And almost every night PST

heres my idea...

Character name: Nick Chopper AKA The Tin Woodsman

Character personality: The ravages of time have made him cold agents the world. Unyielding Determination. Interested in trying anything to try and reduscover love though he doesn't have the ability.

Character description:Having lost his heart to a curse given to him by the wicked witch of the west He chopped off his own arms and legs to try and repent for the forced murder that he committed agents his love.  A great Clocks Smith found poor Nick starving and passed in a field.. having almost archived what he had longed for. The clock smith saved Nic the only way that he new how through cogs and years, Years went buy and slowly nick began to regain consciousness as the clock smith rebuilt him, Unfortunately for nick though masterful and brilliant Nicks heart could not be replaced as it had already died before he was rescued. Darkness and rage filled the void that was there and Nick Renamed himself The Tin Man and went forth to discover the truthes behind his curse.. quickly earning the Name Woodsman for his skill with an Axe, and Rope .  Many stories went out about him .. but most got lost in translation ... His warm exterior from the steam that powered him got translated to a warm personality. Not that the Tin man was unable to care, unable to feel, unable to be happy. but unable to love.. but perfectly able to remember it.  Eventually he learns of the wicked witches evil and jealous curse preventing his true love and went for his revenge . Tall, Large , Mostly Metal though there is significant leather inside the shell to provide for inner workings as well as a working phallus, though the ability to reproduce does not exist. 
What they want from the Wizard:  To be able To love again. Revenge agenst the witch. Or simple oblivion.

Flaws and Kinks: *Can Get a bit rough without meaning to.
*Loves to here the sounds and see the sounds of lust
*Has rage agenst the witch.
*Over assuming of ones willingness.

BigBuckBob

Looks good.
I suppose that makes Satyr the scarecrow.

It seems that this story is getting a bit of a darker twinge then I originally intended. Are those of you who signed up cool with that?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Prefect Mos

I can lighten it up a bit if you want... I just remeber reading the books as a kid and the tin man being a lot darker then the in the movie.. and i think the differention has grown in my mind quite a bit.

BigBuckBob

We'll see what the others say. I can see it working the dark way too. Especially after watching the Tinman mini-series.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Prefect Mos

I think we realy need a cowardly lesbian in a cat suit .

BigBuckBob

I agree. But I'll take whatever.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Sultrynets

I am very tempted by this idea... but I have only had one group game before and it ended up falling apart when one person left. 
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

OldSchoolGamer

What about horny winged monkeys?

:ducks and runs away:

Midnight

LOL Ty! Good Call - I like it!

I am fine with Dark though can do light too if you want too..  your call Oh GM!

M.
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

Quote from: Sultry Nets on February 05, 2009, 12:04:10 AM
I am very tempted by this idea... but I have only had one group game before and it ended up falling apart when one person left. 

Those of you that have already signed up, please re-express interest to assure Sultry we won't be falling apart any time soon.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Prefect Mos

Im deffinitly here... especially if we get a Cowardly "Lesbian" in a cat suit. (perhaps shes bi.. buts been bullied into thinking shes a lesbian?)

Midnight

Most definitly here sultry - it will be fun :D
No No's and Yes Yes!

Transgirlenstein

Still in, thinking of a concept for the scarecrow.  Thinkin of a transgendered scarecrow..maybe a living doll

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Prefect Mos

we dant have to stick to the main four right... perhaps a girl doll who wants to be an action figure....

Transgirlenstein

Oh..actually I like that a lot!

A girl doll who wants to be a super heroine action figure or something.  But is pretty clumsy and delicate.

Good idea Will!

BigBuckBob

Well if sultry signs up, we've got our four.
Satyr, Sultry: Make you character sheets
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Prefect Mos

One of the great aspects of the wizard oz was the duplicity of the tin man and the scarecrow.. with how its setting up the Tin man will be The Male ideal Anti-Hero and the ScareCrow the Feminine Ideal Hero... so i find this realy awesome.. But is till think we need a cowardly lesbian(bi) in a cat suit representing in herself the duality of innocence and eroticism

BigBuckBob

I really need to find a way to make you regret the fact that you keep saying that.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?