Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I actually waited four days, not three. If I asked you to teach me about BDSM, would you do it?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lindrea

I could try.  Though, I'm not very versed in the mechanics/terminology to be the one to do it.

Despairs

I see. Truth or dare?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lindrea

Despairs

Have you ever eaten Italian food before? Dare.

Lindrea

Yes.  Umm.. I dare you to make out with the next person who posts.

SmuttyReader

You don't have to do that Dark. I had to win sorry.

Zaer Darkwail

Naha, you wont! Truth task for next one who posts; Have you participated sex with same gender (any manner, in one vs one, threesome, orgy etc) in RL?

Lindrea

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 11, 2016, 04:14:13 PM
Naha, you wont! Truth task for next one who posts; Have you participated sex with same gender (any manner, in one vs one, threesome, orgy etc) in RL?

Yes.  Yes.  And yes.  Dare.

Despairs

"A dare is a dare. Now come, my sweet smutty." He grabs a hold of her hand and leads into the underworld, where he transforms into a a human with a lean build, brown eyes and short black hair, standing at five foot seven. Slowly the make out session begins. Thirteen minutes later, they emerge from the underworld, a smirk hidden under the hood of his cloak. I dare you to slap the next poster.

Lindrea

*slaps Zaer*  Truth.

Despairs

Hmm..I was expecting the pimp hand experience, but meh. Name three of your favorite sex positions?

Lindrea

Doggy style.  I don't know the names of them, so I'll describe them.
When you're being held up, wrapped around the person and they're screwing you.

Aaaand.. hmm.. on my knees.

Zaer Darkwail

I think the held up frontal pose is called Iron Chef, or Kitchen Confidential. On knees one did not find (it depends where the guy is at ;)). This article helped list stuff. Discounting ofc couple self-developed names :P.

Despairs

Missionary, standing up? Truth.

Lindrea

Ooo!  I'll have to keep that site on hand for later. >.>

SmuttyReader

Are the questions really PG 13? Dare.

Despairs

Yes, in a way. I dare you to confess your love to someone on Elliquiy.

Lindrea

SmuttyReader

I love you, Darkie.

I dare you to punch Dark Despairs, Truth.

Lindrea

*punches Dark Despairs lightly on the shoulder*  Didn't say how hard. *giggles*

Dare.

Despairs

I will be honest, that confession took me by surprise. Come on, you punch like a girl. I dare you to bear hug the next poster.

SmuttyReader

*open arms for hug* Dare.

Lindrea

*grabs Smutty up in a big, super awesome bear hug*  Heee!  There we go.  I dare you to.. lick the next poster.  Truth.