Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindrea

I knew it was going to happen, she knew it was going to happen.  Don't be sad.  We're all here now.  8-)

Trigon

Lindrea

And since we're here, why not have some fun!

Despairs

Fun? What kind of fun?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

Lindrea

Well.. how about a little orgy?

Despairs

O-o-orgy?! Why an orgy?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lindrea

Despairs

Save the orgy for a later time, perhaps in an rp. How about truth or dare...the naughty or sexy way?

Lindrea

Now this sounds like a plan!  You go first.

Despairs

I have no idea, how or where to start. Ladies first, please.

Lindrea

Despairs

You asked for it. Would you make out or have full blown intercourse with a zombie or a twenty year old woman?

Lindrea

This an either/or question?  Twenty year old woman, hands down, feeling her up.  Hehe.

Despairs

Yes, it is an either/or question. My apologizes for not phrasing it correctly.

Lindrea

No worries.  I figured that's what you meant. :)

Despairs

Lindrea

Despairs

Lindrea

How does one defeat Death?

Despairs

There is only one way, by becoming death. Other than that. there is no way to defeat death. You can cheat, but you can't beat it. Truth or Dare?

Lindrea

Despairs

Have you ever kissed a woman or engaged in foreplay with her? (I assume you have kissed a man before.)

Lindrea

Yes and yes.  I love men and women and futanari.  Truth or Dare.

Despairs