Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

You just keep thinking that. "Delusional." He muttered under his breath.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lindrea

Delusions of granduer.  Yuppers!

Despairs

So..what do you want to do today?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lindrea

I dunno.. you have any cards?

Despairs

I have no cards. Do you?

Lindrea

Despairs

So, what do you we do?

Lindrea

I guess we stare at the walls?  I dunno.  Wanna count the sticks in the yard?

Despairs

Already counted them. Perhaps tag or staring into each others eyes..oh wait, I have no eyes.

Lindrea

I could stare into your lifeless orbs?

Despairs

Yes you could. Unless you have something better in mind?

Lindrea

I think maybe taking a stroll through that garden there.

Despairs

Ah yes, the garden of hopeless dreams. Ladies first.

Lindrea

Off we go.  (Is totally gonna win!)

Despairs

(You are not.) So...miss anyone?

Trigon

Snip

Trigon

Snip

Lindrea

Trigon

Yeah, how's that for winning!

Despairs

(Trevino, please stop that. There are other things you can do.) So, you have returned.

Trigon

Yes, I have returned in a big way ;D

Trigon

Despairs

Trigon

O RLY? Want to contest me on my claim then?

Despairs

Yes. Your short, deformed stature is nothing to me. (Referring to your avatar, not the real you.)