Team RWBY The fight for the leader.

Started by DinaFlower, November 27, 2016, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinaFlower

Hello everyone! So I am looking for 3 other people to play this with. I want to jump the age of everyone up to 18. It is assuming that the events at the end of season 3 did not happen. And they are about half way through year two at Beacon. I want the role play to be where Weiss, Blake, and Yang are all fighting over Ruby. Even though she does not like girls. They all try to get her alone and have their way with her. And even sometimes when two or all three of them are there they take her to a bed and all three fight over her as they have their way with her. Is this something that any of you would be interested in? I would need Weiss, Blake, and Yang.  And there can be other relationships on the side. Like Blake and Yang could have a thing. Or Weiss and Blake could team up to keep Ruby away from Yang and they take turns with her.

EDIT: we are also going off of the idea that Ruby was the right age when she got to Beacon.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DinaFlower

Quote from: Kokaine on November 28, 2016, 09:16:54 AM
I could be up for playing Yang maybe.

Super! And we also have someone to play Weiss!

Kokaine

Hopefully we can get someone to play Blake then as Ive always liked the dynamic between her and Yang.

Do you need/want anything from me?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DinaFlower

Quote from: Kokaine on November 29, 2016, 06:39:54 PM
Hopefully we can get someone to play Blake then as Ive always liked the dynamic between her and Yang.

Do you need/want anything from me?

Not just yet! =) We shall wait on a Blake and then I we can all 4 talk about what we want to do and how we want to start. =)