Villain Protagonist Curse of the Crimson Throne (Pathfinder, FxM, MxM, BDSM)

Started by PaleEnchantress, November 11, 2016, 03:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Eheh. Well, I guess if we're starting at level 4 playing an Efreeti bound by Aretmicia is out...

Given the fact that we already look like we'll be getting a spymaster and a vigilante, I'm leaning towards a magus Trifaccia who uses spell combat and arcane mark to etch arcane marks onto the bodies of the Queen's enemies, marking them as enemies of Korvosa/the Queen. Not sure whether I should dip into a single level of vigilante or pick up the Nameless One feat to better represent him just yet.

If I wanted to incorporate Kavazon's bloodline, I could pick up the Eldritch Scion archetype, but it would sacrifice both constant access to spell combat and the ability to effectively combine spell combat and metamagic.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: indarkestknight on November 14, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
Eheh. Well, I guess if we're starting at level 4 playing an Efreeti bound by Aretmicia is out...

Given the fact that we already look like we'll be getting a spymaster and a vigilante, I'm leaning towards a magus Trifaccia who uses spell combat and arcane mark to etch arcane marks onto the bodies of the Queen's enemies, marking them as enemies of Korvosa/the Queen. Not sure whether I should dip into a single level of vigilante or pick up the Nameless One feat to better represent him just yet.

If I wanted to incorporate Kavazon's bloodline, I could pick up the Eldritch Scion archetype, but it would sacrifice both constant access to spell combat and the ability to effectively combine spell combat and metamagic.

The feat sounds like a good idea, Id recommend taking the feats that give sor bloodline features but your build is already feat starved. I don't think id level dip Vigilante as a magus.

Im thinking of opening the app thread now so we can actually get character sheets up and the game planned.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Lockepick

Also interested (if there is still room).

I see all your disclaimers about MxM stuff being optional -- will us gold-star gays over here get the same lack of detail with MxF stuff? Like I'm all for getting put in my place (and vice versa), but less keen on going down on that lady.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Lockepick on November 15, 2016, 03:26:38 PM
Also interested (if there is still room).

I see all your disclaimers about MxM stuff being optional -- will us gold-star gays over here get the same lack of detail with MxF stuff? Like I'm all for getting put in my place (and vice versa), but less keen on going down on that lady.

Mission briefings and debriefings will frequently occur during the group sex scenes. I have several reasons for that. You'll be in the room and getting all the details. You will not have to personally pleasure the queen though she is bound to touch you intimately. We could arrange things like having your hands bound behind your back and an animated dildo working your ass rendering you helplessly lost in your own pleasure while the others do some light mockery of your position.  Also if you are exclusively into MxM I encourage you to talk privately with the other players with what exchanges they are comfortable making with your character.

So full out heterosexual sex is on a similar level of optional as homosexual is. You'll have to skirt the edges but thats it. However the descriptions of other character's heterosexual actions (with the Queen at least) may be harder to ignore. We are all adults I'm not going to ask anyone to keep their intimate actions under spoiler tags. We all know how to skim over a few paragraphs of text. Long scenes, sexual or not that only involve two people will likely be their own thread.

Does that clear it up?

Lockepick

That all makes perfect sense! I will certainly consult with players before engaging in any MxM action with another character (though a spot on the character sheet suggesting their willingness for MxM or MxF might be useful).

I'm totally cool with SEEING MxF action -- just not as inspired to write it. I am comfortable enough with the idea to like... discuss it happening from a narrative standpoint though!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, your char Lockepick could just standing and watching others doing MxF action and just shrug and say; "Do not understand appeal but he has nice ass there." sort of deal, I am willing do same as I am not 'balls deep' gay but can handle mature manner more and less intimate touches from other male chars :).

Blythe

All righty, have submitted a LE Cleric of Zon-Kuthon character concept for this particular game to Pale via PM! Hopefully he will pass muster and I'll be able to fully stat him up.

Also, I'm cool with FxM or MxM for my character. Extreme content is also generally fine by me, but I'm also fine with lighter stuff. I'm pretty flexible about this sort of thing, if that helps for people to know.

PaleEnchantress

Im getting ready to post the actual application thread and lock this one

I posted the Application thread where we may continue to talk.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258786.0

Locking this one now.