what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

red bikini's.. a blue big t-shirt, red pj's pants and my blue bathrobe which is fluffy xDD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Jeans (obviously) and Pendulum band t-shirt... oh, and batman undies ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Novak

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on December 09, 2010, 11:55:21 AM
Jeans (obviously) and Pendulum band t-shirt... oh, and batman undies ^^

*Drools*

Black boxer briefs and track pants.  and a olive drab t-shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds too skirt, white blouse with long sleeves and lapel collar, red leather belt and sheer black stockings  and red 3-inch heeled pumps.

Fae Brin

Leggings, two pairs of socks (one fluffy), and a cowl neck sweater.
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Bubbles

purple long socks, black thongs, purple long sleeve blouse and sports, black pants. :P
A/AO/O's

Novak

black boxer briefs.  May need to turn the heat down in my house.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, long-sleeved teal blouse with a lapel collar, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps.

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 

Autumn52

purple sweat pants and shirt to match, two pairs of socks with toes and a sweater.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Chaosengine

Beguile's Mistress

Oooooo!  Cephalapods!

Was wearing a black wool tulip skirt, satin long-sleeved blouse with a plaid ribbon bow, sheer black stockings and black heels with a jeweled buckle.  The party ended and I came home to change into my white silk robe and reading glasses.

Wyrd

Spider man PG bottums and a Dream Theater T shirt that is very much too big for me
Ragtime Dandies!

Meister

Captain Maltese

Zip-up hoodie, drawstring pants and thick woolen socks. I have a cold floor.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black fitted dress with 3/4-length sleeves, boat neck and double ruffle running from waist to hem a little toward the front of my left leg, sheer black stockings and black pumps.

Autumn52

Denim dark blue Capris with a purple babydoll shirt that has a black string around the boat neck that ties into a pretty bow. A pair of sneakers with purple winne the pooh socks. Underneath I have on a black and dark purple bra and panties, mostly lace.

It is a nice day but I have a sweater if it gets cold. (Blue sweater)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Diablerie

Green Yoga Pants and a tank top

Beguile's Mistress

A pale blue sleep shirt and thick, white, fuzzy socks.

Saerrael

Black/ dark grey striped pants (pinstripe), red, tight tshirt, black vest with tribals.

Cassiopeia

Wrapped up in his thick gray sweater that still faintly smells like him and wood smoke ... *inhales and sighs, attempting to cling to all the scent that's left* that's all.

Nico

sweat pants, black tee. Comfy stuff.

Fae Brin

Bubbles

white thongs with the message" Good  Fairy..gone bad" lol xD and red pj'mas pants and red blouse ^.^
A/AO/O's

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray jumper with a black belt, a sheer white blouse with full sleeves and a huge bow at my throat, black tights and black suede ankle boots.