We're Just Motorcycle Aficionados (Outlaw MC Game.) Still Accepting Players.

Started by Darkcide, August 16, 2011, 10:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

Hey Sin, Prospect works. As far as nephew? I'm not sure how old everyone is going but that works.

Hey Aiden, if you are interested in being VP? As far as that concept you might be bouncing around? Either our characters could have grown up with their dads in the club together. They could know each other from the Marines? Or from the fighting deal? Just some ideas.

Aiden

I'd be up for that, Maybe he grew up in another city but the club had a chapter in that city as well?

Both ended up going into the marines and met up there? Did their time, I have my guy doing eight years before he was honorably discharged due to injury.

My character left his small town after he found out his parents died and his girl fucked some other guy while he was gone. So teaming up with his war buddy just seemed right.

SinXAzgard21

No problem Dark, the nephew concept doesn't even have to be there...  I'll get to work on my character and see if I can get it up in the morning.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

RedEve

Anyone interested in Christina as their character's girlfriend?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Kendra

Hey DC,

was wondering if it's possible to get some history on the MC - wanted to create my characters bio but needed some background information pertaining to the club. Didn't want to make it up as it might not be what you wanted.

Club Charter?
Name of Club?
Year formed?
Who formed it and what was their motivation? Gabriel Simmons and ??
What type of businesses do the MC run?

A crow insignia might be cool
if you can think of a concept, I can do up a patch for you or try to at least ;)

Darkcide

Sin you could still be related to someone if not a nephew? Brother or cousin works? Otherwise looking forward to what you have.

RedEve I'd say my character would, but I really don't want to come across as hoarding everything lol. If you'd like however, our characters could be dating or not.

Kendra as far as a charter? Do not have that yet. The name of the club unless anyone really disagrees with it? I am thinking they'd be called the "Ministers of Death." As the year we'd be playing in is 2011, they started late 2008. Gabriel Simmons and the character that Aiden played would have founded the club and they would have done so because they grew up around MC's and wanted to instill a sense of belonging in likeminded men out there. As for business? At the time of start? Prostitution out of a Strip Club which they have a stakes in, Protection racketeering, loan sharking and trafficking in stolen goods.

As far as the insignia, I'm still thinking on that.

RedEve

I have no problems with Christina being Gabriel's girlfriend... other than the fact that I didn't imagine her being quite that close to the top of the gang.  :P

Kendra

gotcha - thanks a mill
will wait for Aiden to post what his guys name is as well seeing as he is the co. founder ;)

Ministers of Death ...

And what's the name of our fictional town in what real state ?
sorry for the multitude of questions >.<

I cracked up coz earlier today had found me a biker name generator
had a coffee break of giggles with it ;)
apparently I am Bitch of the Nutcrushers MC lmao
all the females are instantly bitches >.<
one cool name alright was Satan's Barbers - most are pretty lame though ;)
go on and have a giggle

http://www.ratbike.org/motorcycho/outlawname.php

RedEve

Darkcide, if I do write the bio with the assumption that she is Gabriel's girlfriend, any suggestions as to where and how they might have met?

Aiden

(WIP)

Name: Wyatt "Jace" Murphy
Height/Weight: 5'10 / 180
Nationality/Ethnicity:
Occupation(s): Mechanic/ Professional gambler - (Poker/Pool)/ Fighter/ Retired Marine
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Distinctive Features:
Ink on his chest- Dual masks "Smile now, Cry later"m above that is his marine number
Right arm- Maori inspired design, tribute to a fallen comrade
Torso- "Till I die SW"- Tattoo for his ex girlfriend, refuses to cover it up now that it is over.
Left arm- Portrait of his mother and him after his birth
Back- The Club Logo
Torso- Various shrapnel scars and three bullet wounds
Motivation: Living life to its fullest surrounded by the people you can trust and die for if need be. Life is to short to complain or cry, love is nothing but a made up feeling meant to line the pockets of Hallmark and flower shops.
Personality: Bohemian - Wyatt does what he wants when he wants, he left behind the image of the good lil solider after he returned from the middle east. His "love and devotion" was all horse shit while the whore of his girlfriend fucked around behind his back. If Wyatt gets angry, he gets angry, if he is happy, people smile. His loyalties fall first most to the club and to his brothers.
Likes: gambling, metal work, camping, speeding, racing his bike, listening to music and drinking beer, strippers (no strings attached hook ups)/sweetbutts, fighting
Dislikes: "sensitive" guys, cops, politicians, crotch rockets and imported vehicles
Skills & Hobbies: Metal work, Fighting, bluffing and intimidating (has worked wonders in poker tournaments), Hustling (pool) and can out drink anyone he knows.
Flaws: Gives into his vices/benders, unpredictable, avoids commitment
Biography:

For Members of the MC
Role In Club: Vice President
Bike(s):
Harley Custom V-Rod Muscle Harley Fatboy (Daily driver)
Sidearm(s):

SinXAzgard21

So, I found a link that could easily explain the levels of involvement in the MC minus being someones old lady..

Wolf Pack MC

I also don't know if you want to use the way they bring in prospects for MoD...  I just thought this might be a bit useful.

kobrakid92

This looks very interesting. I'd be interested in playing a murder for hire character, if that sits well with the overall plot that is.

Darkcide

Kendra, Ministers of Death fits I think since both of the founders of the Club? They're Marines. The town is going to be a real one, it is set in Las Vegas. North Vegas to be exact which is about 20 minutes or so, possibly 15 from the Strip and lol.

RedEve, depending on how long you'd like for them to have known each other? They could have known each other since they were kids or met after he returned from the Marines since he's been living in Vegas for the last few years. They could have met at his gym possibly? What do you plan on having her do as far as an occupation?

Aiden, so far so good.

Sin, nicely done. That is a pretty good link. As for as bringing in Prospects? Yeah, pretty much in a nutshell. Granted anyone else aside from Prospects and fully patched members wouldn't be overly involved in the illegal side of things but I definitely like the link.

Kobrakid, there aren't going to be any murder for hire characters. I think I have an idea of what you're going for as far as a concept. In which case, just play as one of the enforcers for the club. Since they wouldn't hire anyone to do anything for them, they'd do it themselves for the most part and I can't say for certain but I'm sure several of the characters are going to be ok with murder.

RedEve

Quote from: Darkcide on September 13, 2011, 10:57:20 AM
RedEve, depending on how long you'd like for them to have known each other? They could have known each other since they were kids or met after he returned from the Marines since he's been living in Vegas for the last few years. They could have met at his gym possibly? What do you plan on having her do as far as an occupation?

Perhaps she applied for a clerical job at his gym and that's how they met? Answering phones, keeping books, ... I guess they would know each other for a couple of years, depending on how long she has been working at his gym.

kobrakid92

Ok then. If murder doesn't sit well with others then I can always go for drugs or gun trafficking. The big question I have right now is would my character be a full patch member or more of a prospect?

RedEve

DarkCide, how does this look?

Name: Christina Guzman
Height/Weight: 5’9 and 130 lbs
Nationality/Ethnicity: Irish-American on her mother’s side, Hispanic on her father’s side
Occupation(s): Clerical duties and bookkeeping for the gym her boyfriend owns
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: see photograph
Distinctive Features: long shapely legs, long dark hair, sexy smile
Motivation: The motorcycle gang isn’t a passion and a way of life for Christina. She is motivated by her love for Gabriel.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, sometimes sarcastic, flirtatious (even though that can anger Gabriel)
Likes: Bad boys, sex, romantic dinners, classic rock music, motorcycles
Dislikes: dishonest people, judgmental people,  anyone who tries to control what she can and cannot do
Skills & Hobbies: Not a half-bad cook, has very good organizational skills, can handle a handgun fairly well thanks to Gabriel’s tutelage
Flaws: Prone to bouts of anger, very jealous, overprotective of the people she cares about
Biography: Christina was born in L.A. to a primary school teacher and a construction worker. Christina was a quiet and sweet child until she started high school. There she started to hang with the bad crowd and got addicted to alcohol and drugs. She eventually dropped out. Her parents forced her into rehab and she finally managed to get her high school diploma. After that it was off to college, but after two failed years at UCLA she dropped out and started traveling the country and living from her backpack. When she arrived in Las Vegas and was looking for a temporary job, she arrived in Gabriel’s gym... and ended up finding more than just employment. After she and her boss got romantically involved, she had no further desire to travel, and instead settled down in Vegas with Gabriel.

For Members of the MC
Bike(s): A black Ducati 999… which is frowned upon by both Gabriel and the rest of the gang. But she likes the speed.
Sidearm(s): A Glock 17
Role In Club: none, other than being the boss’ bitch

SinXAzgard21

No problem dark.... Okay so I think I can now work on my character... So... who is interested in having a cousin or a brother? -chuckles-

Aiden

You can be my brother/step brother/ half brother/cousin- Whichever works best for your character.

Jace was born and raised in Flagstaff, Arizona.

Dad was part of the MC club when he came out of Service, Mom was a school admin. Their relationship was never very disclosed since she was an educator and he was a biker. But he was an overall decent guy (at least in regards to Jace) but for the most part he grew up in a single parent home.

I am writing that his father died before he went into the service at around age 16. Jace had been ready to join up and be a prospect because of his dad but changed routes and went to the Marines when he turned 18. His father's death inspired him to get away from the club but after he came back, getting back to civilian life was hard so he looked up Gabriel and the club was formed.

I am leaving nationality open for the father if you have any ideas, I'll be that + half of what the mom is, we can be direct brothers if you want, I'd be up for it.

Jace's mom died about a year ago after a long history of cancer.

Kendra

Darkcide

Kobra I don't get what you are asking? I just said the characters are ok with murder. I never said anything about gun or drug running, and there wouldn't be one set person who does anything like that anyway. Also you'd pick whether you're a prospect or fully patched.

Redeve that works, as far as the gym I think it'd be up for like 4 years under his management. The way that I am picturing it, he bought an old gym and restructured it towards MMA. I like the profile, very well done. It fits. When I get to a computer and not my phone lol I can do some minor edits to Gabriel's profile. Out of curosity, kids or no for the two?

Kendra, awesome job on the patch. That definitely fits. We'll use that.

RedEve

Kendra

;) no worries DC

okay don't mangle me again, but just trying to do the math here so that my girls family history adds up  ::)
I know mental ... anyways - you said that the club started up in 2008 but in your bio you have Gabriel down as 29, then say that ...

Quote... Marines where he served for 6 years before returning stateside. His mother passed shortly after, and he moved back to Las Vegas. For the next 5 years, Gabriel recieved help in setting up a Gym and continuing to fight as he had before and during his time in the service ...

that would make him born in 1982 if he's now 29 but that would also for his 6 years in service and another 5 before starting the club, have been only 15 when he joined the marines ???

sorry for nitpicking but was trying to have my girls brother be in the marines with Gabriel and Jace but just couldn't get the dates right >.<

was there a name to the platoon that your guys were in, which might make it easier?  :-)
I'm actually a nice person  O:) -- honest ;)

Darkcide

No, the timeline I actually put up wasn't broken. He joins at 18, he gets out when he is 24. He has been in vegas for 5 years. Setting up the gym in that period of time as well as the club, since the club was started up late 2008.

As far as the unit? I'll have that picked out when I get in tonight.

Kendra

;D

brain is scattered - sorry dealing with other stuff here in the background
should maybe concentrate on one thing at a time  ::)

thanks for the name ;) will leave it blank and fill it in later