{NC Human}Yes Ma'am

Started by Chessie, June 22, 2009, 12:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chessie

((You know the plot of the Movie 'Yes Man'.  This is similar, with an erotic twist.  That said, this is my first stab at an RP here.  If I've made a mistake, please call me on it!))

Vanessa looked down at the plunging neckline of the red dress Emily had told her to wear.  This was not something she'd have worn in a million years.  The hem barely skimming her curves.  Her red heels, making her legs seem a million times longer than they really are.

She can't believe she's doing this!

Tucking her short black hair behind one ear, Vanessa eyes the club's neon sign. 

"This is such a bad idea!"  She hisses in her friend's ear.  "I should have never agreed!  Club Vibe!  People get a little.. crazy in there!"

The notorious Club Vibe, one of the more 'risque' clubs in the city.  What happens behind Vibe's closed doors, and blacked out windows, is rumoured around the city.  And as the line draws Vanessa closer to it's door, she ponders a way out.

But she can't.  And she knows it.  She made a vow, a promise.  To her friends, and most of all to herself.  A 'life experiment' her friend Emily had called it.  'The Power of Yes'.  There was no other answer. No other rule.  When presented with a question, the answer was always 'Yes'. 

And Emily had made sure to hold her to it.  Hypnosis had its wonders.  And a rather strong hold Vanessa was learning.

The door opened, allowing the strong pulse of music to beckon her forward.  Jostled by eager club goers, Vanessa found herself in the midst of the frey.  Her green eyes shining as she looked around the establishment.  Plush couches, and chairs, a long all encompassing bar.  Music loud enough to take you away on the dance floor, or embolden you on the plush beds, dotted here and there around the club.  A few of them occupied by the more eager 'exhibitionist' club goers.

So she was here.  Taking a breath, Vanessa walked up to the bar, ordering herself a drink.  Something stiff, to take the edge off.  A whiskey sour.  There was nothing to say she couldn't just observe.  Have a drink, and take it all in. 

((So .. the idea is, a young woman, very much out of her element.  Forced to try new things, by the power of the word yes.  Come meet her?  See where it will lead?  More than one welcome.  Experience is what she's looking for, whether she admits it, or not.))

Majere Dreavan

This is an awesome idea, But, This is just where you Describe your Game, Not actually begin it. I was new before to.. * Hands her the "Im new" Excuses he used often enough*

I would love to be a part of it, We can begin it whenever you want  just make sure you tag your game, and since this is primarily her having to say yes. i think it would be NC Human. so tha game name shoudl maybe be "{NC HUMAN} Yes Ma'am" also that tells you where in the forum it should go :D the nc human free form solos  _-_ Some one will come and beat me if im giving wrong instruction! lol

kckolbe

I thought of her post as a premise, kinda like reading the back of a novel.  This is as good a way to advertise as any.  It lets you see how she writes, and tells the reader kinda what to expect.  I think it a great ad.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Majere Dreavan

Quote from: kckolbe on June 22, 2009, 06:10:08 PM
I thought of her post as a premise, kinda like reading the back of a novel.  This is as good a way to advertise as any.  It lets you see how she writes, and tells the reader kinda what to expect.  I think it a great ad.
You're Right, I didn't See it that way. Maybe I should do the same when I ask for a game, I was told there was a more Set way to Put up an ad for a game, Maybe that was just their way of doing it, You do Write Very well and I still am Very interested in this Game,

Chessie

It was, in fact, a mistake.  So I'll take that 'I'm new' card.  *Laughs*

But, I'll also roll with the interesting way to advertise.  If it wasn't for my need to admit my mistakes, Id have just rolled with it! 

I will, post this in the proper thread.  Sadly, that will have to be tomorrow at some point.  But thank you for showing interest.  As I mentioned, it's my first time.  *Blush*

Thank you for the interest!

kckolbe

No need to apologize, it really was a great ad, and I hope to see others like it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

rahatngt

A very naughty idea I would say .. interested :)

Chessie

Alrighty... I think I've got it posted in the right place.

Im just as curious to see how this will turn out, so please stop on by if interested!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40235.0

Mathim

This reminds me of Ella Enchanted. It wasn't just 'Yes' to questions, it was absolute obedience to any order, so there's no question marks involved.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).