The Humanoids From the Deep [Extreme NC]

Started by TheVillain, October 02, 2013, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

During a Carnival Celebration in the year 1980, the small California fishing town of Noyo was attacked by a swarm of mysterious and monstrous humanoid fish-men.

Locked in a bizarre feeding and breeding frenzy, the humanoids raped and impregnated any fertile human female they encountered. Every other living thing they encountered, from men to livestock to even household pets, was slaughtered and often eaten.

Even more horrifying was the fate of the raped women, as the resulting pregnancies usually only took a few days before the offspring burst from their mother's womb with a ravenous apatite - if the birth didn't kill the mother immediately the creature turning right around and eating her along with anything else it could get it's hands on did. If the creature managed to eat enough to avoid starving to death within the next couple days, they would be a new Humanoid to begin the cycle once again.

In the end, 180 people died before the Humanoids could be brought under control or killed.

A cannery named Canco Incorporated was eventually found to be responsible. They had accidentally released an experimental growth hormone known only as DNA-5 into the deep sea, speeding up the evolution of some prehistoric Coelacanths into a human-like amphibian.

Canco Incorporated would be sued into bankruptcy for gross negligence, but the potential for DNA-5 got attention among certain less-scrupulous members of the scientific community and the military-industrial complex. The interested parties would group together under the name NACA and they would secretly relocate to an oil rig off the cost of Key West, Florida where the experiments with DNA-5 would continue.

And last week, some Humanoids escaped. . .

A tribute to Roger Corman's "Cult Classic" to put it nicely, a pack of murderous fish-man-monsters invading a Florida college town intend on raping and breeding the fertile females they find while killing and trying to eat anything else. Fits pretty solidly into "Extreme" territory. Don't be afraid of having characters die. In fact, if you don't go through a couple characters the game hasn't done it's job - even those who want to play Humanoids. Humanoid skulls have been known to squish pretty dramatically if you hit them with a rock.

Think a particularly awful 80's horror movie. With all the stuff the monster is implied to be doing to the female victims left in.

Let's see what happens.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.