Lord Darius invites you... (M looking for F)

Started by Emperor Darius, December 20, 2012, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Darius

Hello, I am Darius. I'm a very modest roleplayer, and I'd say I've got plenty of years in experience, though in recent times I've taken a more semi-retired position when it comes to writing. Time and real life being significant factors and such. But that doesn't mean I can't be swayed by the temptation of a tasty morsel of a plot! By all means, tempt and seduce me with your ideas!~

Most of the writings I create involve at minimum a solid paragraph ranging from one or two. I'm also very open to many ideas and kinks if you've got something you're looking to try perhaps. The more I'm given to work with the more I return.  Please feel free to peruse my past posts to see what stories I have worked on before.

If you have any interest in sharing ideas, comments, or friendly banter, please PM me and do not comment on this thread.

As a forward note, I rarely have any rules but I feel I must put these ones forth:

1.) Most of my posts are 2 to 5 paragraphs. The more I like the plot the more I write.

2.) I play only in forums.

Nothing here to your liking but you have an idea to explore? Drop it off in a pm to my inbox! I'm always open to hearing your thoughts!

Shall we have a look at the menu?

~Special of the day~

~Wrath of the Ancient~-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A dark force from the past rises, a massive beast with a fixation on violence and destruction, blood lust and absolute domination. Once a feared demigod, the monster Kah-Mun-Iros reigned over an empire before his fateful downfall. In the present, a young woman unwittingly releases him from the prison of his ruined temple. Now connected by a bond consummated by the pleasures of the flesh, a twisted master and slave relationship, she'll be torn between fighting for her freedom and being wrapped in his embrace. But having a ruthless monster as a master has it's perks, because not only would she serve him...but he'd kill for her...providing his ancient enemies don't destroy them first...

~Appetizers- For those looking to entertain themselves with an easy, simple, loose encounter with no real plot direction and commitment~ (Easy Mode)

Resort Erotica-
A resort for every occasion and an endless variety of short stories to be played out, be it guests or the employees finding themselves in all sorts of steamy scenes~

The Furry Itch-
No real plot design here, just a craving for some fun with a sexy furry oc anyone might have lingering out there. I have a few several of mine sitting in storage looking for a good time, we can figure out plot details with discussion if you fancy. These would mostly be one shot ideas for hook ups and no real plot direction.

~The Entrees- For those looking to sink their teeth into something tasty, filling, something with moderate plot direction and fresh ideas to develop~ (Medium)

Paladin of Vengeance-
Come sit and enjoy the taste of an exotic fantasy realm,
where only your imagination is the limit. This tale follows the adventures of a dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons, not Skyrim) paladin as he seeks after a former Paladin who has broken his Oaths. In this meal, a character of your creation will team will the paladin and recruit others to their cause to explore many scenarios and sidequests as they seek to stop a villainous organization set upon their vile goals.

Mountaintop Mystery-
A convention gathers many to a snowy peak for a weekend of promising fun. Unfortunately, a dead body ruins the mood and its up to a private sleuth and his less than living victim who now haunts the joint to band together and work through this case until the culprit is found!

Monster Girl Hunter Challenge!-
A promising island that offered a fun adventure for a hefty price. Set up so that the paying customer starts off with a monster girl of his choosing, the game is set up with multiple challenges from catching and taming other monster girls, retrieving artifacts from the highest peaks to the decrepit temple ruins, to reaching daily goals. Alas, if only he had read the fine print along with the disclaimer that the company takes no responsibility for anything that might go wrong on this safari...

Across the Cosmos!-
Meet Captain Dirk Mansteele and his wily crew of misfits. Led by their dashing captain, the crew of the Steel Condor travel the galaxy tracking down wanted criminals, delivering cargo, rescuing alien princesses and foiling evil! ...Or at least that's what they would like you to believe. In truth, despite his ravishing good looks and manly bodybuilders physique, Captain Dirk is the kind of man who screams in panic in a blaster fight and runs for the nearest cover. His crew, or those that have managed to survive this long, are hiring out for a new member to replace their recently lost one who may or may not have been used as a laser shield by the captain. Despite their leaders severe shortcomings and magnanimous ego, the crew supports Dirk's mantra, that peace and love can be spread by sharing meaningless sex with everything, and together they'll enjoy the benefits and riches of being famous and quite possibly heroes someday. That is if that Captain Dirk Mansteele doesn't get them all killed in the process. Are you the latest recruit? Join on up and take on a sexy adventure!

The Ravager Hunts Again!-
Here's an idea I ran with great success before, so I'm bringing it out again for kicks.
A stranger arrives in town as a strings of beastly attacks spread. Women are victimized by a monster that stalks the night with a sexual hunger and perverted intent. The creature has a touch that stimulates it's prey, bringing out their deepest sexual desire and need to be satisfied at any cost. They become slaves to their lust until the creature has taken what it desires and leaves them in a cum-filled heap before the sun rises on a new day. Police are searching desperately for clues, but claw marks and the remains of broken furniture are all they have to go on. Who is the mystery stranger and what is his connection to the monster? Can the monster's hunger be filled, can the police catch it, or are the women of the town prey to the stalking eyes of the Ravager?

Stuck with a Succubus!-
A young man acquires a relic from a pawn shop that holds a weakened demon within.
Upon summoning her, he learns that there are in fact many more characters hidden out there with there own demonic creatures eagerly hunting the others.
The only way to survive is to strengthen his succubus and find a way to bring an end to this madness. So, how does he strengthen his succubus? Only by feeding her enormous amounts of lust!

The Mystery of Tannin Fell-
The peaceful kingdom of Tannin Fell, a once beautiful and serene woodland, is mired by the sudden appearance of a thick fog. Fauna and flora wither, the creatures of the wood become viciously hostile, and perhaps more startling is that the towns people are disappearing at an alarming rate. No explanation, no clue to the vanishing. The king grows worried as his people plead for aid. He announces a reward for any who can lift the curse and find the source of this mystery and safely return the missing people to their families. Few who answer vanish just as soon as they go searching. Enter the knight Kade Rigaldo, the Silver Lion, a warrior who may just be the last hope. Kade is reluctant to accept at first, but after some light scouting, discovers a clue that demands his action. But he can't do it alone, and that's where a character of your choosing and creation comes in. Together, the two will partner, be it on friendly or rival-like terms, to delve into the fog and wrest the kingdom from the troublesome clutches of evil. Fantasy, secrets, murder, lust and pervasive behavior await!

~Desserts- For those looking to really take a bite out of a tale, where full imagination and complex plot evolution are unleashed in sexy flavoring~ (Expert)

Mobile Suits vs Kaiju!-
Think Gundam style battle suits taking on giant monsters in a brawl for supremacy in modern day setting. The human race has come to rely on its technology to turn back the occasional monster attack, and the development of these suits has never been more necessary than now. One fateful day a pilot is forced to eject from his suit as he barely manages to take down one such beast, but makes a startling discovery when he finds that in place of where its body should lay, instead lays a most attractive naked young woman! Yes, the Kaiju have been hiding the ability to change form, and in fact have been living among the human race as a plan to sabotage and win the long standing war. The human and monster girl ironically find themselves living together and trying to locate the source of the conflict, only to uncover a conspiracy running deep and filled with treachery on both sides! Can they bring a stop to the war, the culprits to justice, and keep their curious hands off one another?

~The Salad Bar~ An assortment of items to inspire and still be tasty to those with the eye, small ideas for discussion

*Currently restocking!*

~Now Hiring!~ Even I'm short on plot ideas from time to time, but that doesn't mean I don't have positions that need filling! Don't see anything to your fancy? Throw me an idea of yours!

Now looking for:

Charming Witches
Busty Elves
Seductive Variety of Monsters & Ghouls
Mouthwatering Avatars (For Virtual Reality Plots)
Mythological Girls
Space Girls/Aliens

~Currently Seated~ (Retired Topics)  (Sidenote: Though retired, some of the topics listed can possibly be put back on the menu with the right persuasion)

Symbiote Justice-
I'm looking to make an original city set within the Marvel Universe. All villains and heroes will be of unique original creations. I have a character who is a Symbiote spawn of one of the many symbiote characters (Venom, Carnage, Toxin etc.) that attaches to an unsuspecting male character played by myself. I'd like to work with someone who can play a hero character of their own design and whatnot, can contribute ideas to city design, enemies, the whole gist. We'd start small with our characters meeting through circumstance and build on it from there if interested.

My Elven Librarian-
A young delinquent at a university vandalizes the school library to earn his way into a frat. Unfortunately he's caught in the act in the most botched attempt at vandalism gone wrong ever. Making a deal with the Dean of the University, he's put on a probation of sorts to work under the school librarian. As it turns out, she's hiding a very special secret that involves pointed ears, years of age and experience, along with the fact that she may/may not be a princess in hiding from another realm where an usurper stole her throne and occasionally sends assassins to kill her every other evening.

Mad Science!
- Deep, in the darkest, highest, storm ridden mountains sits the Dreadmire Castle. Home to the most famed and notorious mad doctor, Victor Kromwell....the world's most incompetent scientist. He dreams of world conquest, of creating the most diabolical inventions, and becoming famous among his fellow villains. Despite his best efforts, every invention he crafts, every experimental creature produced comes out flawed and virtually harmless with a terrible zest for sexual hunger. Victor is really a good guy at heart but cannot be convinced otherwise. Now's he is hiring out for a new assistant to replace his last one that had an unfortunate and unforeseen accident. Looking for someone who will enjoy witty banter, not mind being the victim of multiple experiments going awry, and willing to write a humorous and charming story here.

Anarchy Rising-
Maverick is a wrestler who couldn't cut it at first. A severe injury to his knee had everyone believing he wouldn't get another chance. Everyone knows that Anarchy Wrestling is a dangerous game. The stunts are real. The rules are only enforced when the suits upstairs want them to be. It's a wrestling federation full of chaos and pain. But pain makes money. There's always a customer filling up a seat. Maverick has spent years healing up and rebuilding for another chance. It's all he knows, what he lives for. Anything to make it to the top and premiere on the stage at the companies biggest event of the year. Years ago what Maverick didn't know was that these wrestlers are not your average run of the mill fighters. There's some sort of paranormal madness to this place. A wide variety of fighters and unique characters that couldn't be real. It's not an act. Welcome to Anarchy Wrestling.
Essentially this is a roleplay where I would be playing Maverick of course. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind playing as a diva wrestler travelling the road with Mav, or even a manager. Totally open for ideas on this one as this pitch is a complete shot in the dark.

The Dimension Hopping Bar and Grille!-
A unique club just opened down the block. The drinks are amazing, the food is delicious, and sexual trysts seem to be a common thing around here. It's looking to hire too! Have your character submit an application and come be a part of a great experience! Just don't be surprised if the building randomly warps away from hometown to a completely different world on a whim! You never know who or what is going to walk in next!

Emperor Darius

Added "Across the Twisted Cosmos" and "Wanted: Summer Roomate For a Demi-god"

Emperor Darius

Added two new ideas:

Anarchy Rising

Call of the Beasts

Emperor Darius

Re-opened a couple of formerly closed rps: Twisted Legacy and Anarchy Rising. Added more detail to "Call of the Beasts".

Emperor Darius

Updated post, added "Dragonball Z: Xenoverse" idea and closed couple of plots. General bump.

Emperor Darius

Updated: Added new ideas, "Stuck with a Succubus", "Librarian is an Elf", "Runaway Pet", "Raze the Strife", "Creature Feature", "Borderlands"

Emperor Darius

Update: Added new ideas, "The Mystery of Tannin Fell", "The Beast Inside"

Emperor Darius

Update: General Edits, removed a couple of ideas, general bump

Emperor Darius

Update: Edits, added new topics: Bitter and Sweet, My Elven Librarian, Castlevania, Bow to the Tyrant, Heart of Silver, The Knucks Gang Strikes Again

Emperor Darius

Update: Added new topics: Mad Science!, My girlfriend's Mother, and The College Experience

Emperor Darius

Update- New topics added: Dragonball Xenoverse, Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Digimon Cyber Sleuth along with general edits

Emperor Darius

Update: Added "A Very Sexy Space Adventure!" to new topics.

Emperor Darius

Update: General Edits, removed old topics and added The Furry Itch

Emperor Darius

Update: Added 2 new ideas, Kaiju Monster Lovin', and Monster Girl Paradise

Emperor Darius

Emperor Darius

Update: General Edits, removed old topics and general bump

Emperor Darius

Update: Added new topics "Mountaintop Mystery", "Monster Girl Hunter Challenge", "Mobile Suits vs Kaijus"

Emperor Darius

Added new topics: "Inked! A Tattooed Story!" and modified "Stuck with a Succubus" plot

Emperor Darius

Emperor Darius

Emperor Darius

Added new ideas: Have you seen my Mummy?, Renegades and Outlaws, and Bow to the Tyrant!

Emperor Darius

Added new ideas: The Dimension Hopping Bar and Grille, Welcome to Gran Blue Archipelago!

Emperor Darius

Emperor Darius

Added new idea, "Paladin of Vengeance", also moved more topics into seated section

Emperor Darius

Added entire "Salad Bar" section of plots, listings for the "Now Hiring" section