Where my Bronies and/or Pegasisters at? (ACCEPTING PONYVILLE RESIDENTS)

Started by Baalborn87, May 30, 2013, 04:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

YAY!!! hehe I am so glad. I got the idea of having her blind from Snowdrop.

Sessha

Well I'm still here and I have good news. I just bought a small statute of Doctor Hooves.  ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

pendarious

i'm still in as well. Snowdrop was a very very cute PMV

oh and Sessha it's Doctor "Whooves" not "Hooves"
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sessha

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Sharon

Quote from: pendarious on June 05, 2013, 12:46:49 AM
i'm still in as well. Snowdrop was a very very cute PMV

oh and Sessha it's Doctor "Whooves" not "Hooves"

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeee Snowdrop! So that is why made Charmer blind. And I think it would be fun to play a blind pony!

pendarious

I don't need to play a blind character to know what being blind is like I really am blind (well legally speaking anyways)  so for me a blind pony is not what I want to be. I'd rather be a pony who can see just fine and wear a fez

Sharon

pendarious

yeah. Don't worry though I'm not offended *chuckles*

Sharon

Okay, that was the last thing I wanted to do. *smile lightly*

Sharon

Sorry for double post but I found this link and though it would be helpfully as I was working on short story that would set before the story started.

Map of Equestria!

Sessha

Sharon

Sessha

Sharon

kingmaster1

oh my...I must be a part of this!!!

Name: Comet dive

Breed: Pegasus

Sex: Stallion

Sexuality: Bisexual

Brief personality: Comet dive is a stallion who tries his hardest to be nice to other ponies but sometimes his natural competitiveness will get in the way...and his pessimism. He tries not to but he will always think the worst of other ponies until they prove otherwise in some way, what this way is, he doesn't know. But, despite all that he is a confident flier and loves to go all over Equestria.

http://postimg.org/image/lectbqv4x/

Hopefully I didn't miss the pony bus! :P

Baalborn87

kingmaster1

Wooo!!!! PONIES!!!!

;D

Also, that ponie creator is awesome :P

I'd been wanting to create my pony for a while

Kevben Battleheart

Is it too late for this one to toss his hat in as well?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Baalborn87

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Gears
Breed: Earth pony
Sexuality: Bisexual but leans more towards mares
Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Brief Personality: On a first encounter Gears comes across as a happy-go-lucky pony and rather upbeat most of the time; rarely will one find him sad or depressed and has a habit of talking about his profession (inventing). His time is  in a multitude of ways, though usually spent in one of two ways most of the time, either roaming around Ponyville creating ideas for his next project, or he will be in his workshop working upon whatever contraption his mind has concocted, and he will persue this almost to the point of exhaustion. Despite this obsession, he can almost be trusted to help a friend in need, unless he's truly driven to complete his latest creation.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

eBadger

Mac84

too late to throw in my lot?

Name: No Mark
Breed: Earth Pony
Orientation: Right side up. :P (Straight)

I don't have a good picture of No mark, not one that I can use really.

Physical description: No Mark is roughly the size, and build of Big Macintosh. except that he has a long Mane, and tail that drags the ground. His is earthy brown coat, with Lighter Brown Mane, and tail. He has Green eyes. Generally really unimpressive. However, His most distinctive feature is that he has no Cutie Mark.

Personality: No Mark is laid back, and is unconcerned about not having a cutie mark. It doesn't doesn't register with him that it is something important. While he is laid back, he is hard working and honest. though he enjoys taking naps, and listening to music.

Baalborn87