News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Serana: A Fighting Mecca...With a Twist [EX][F/F?]

Started by thebobmaster, December 06, 2013, 02:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Serana is a land of belying beauty. There is a large city for living, and plenty of greenery and a large river nearby. However, those fooled by the looks will soon learn the error of their ways. For this land is one for fighters, those who aren't afraid to give their all. The only rule for fights is that they end when one opponent is unable to fight. If that requires the death of a fighter, the victor is to take the body to healers, who will bring back the dead. The fighters know not who is responsible for this place...except for one. And that one may need to fight to keep the secret to herself, regardless of what the others may do to her. After all, she may have worse coming if she doesn't.
---

This RP would have me playing as the fighter with the secret. As for who my potential partner would play, I can think of two possibilities. The first one involves a fighter challenging her to a fight, where the ultimate goal is to find out who is responsible. The second could take place with the person behind the arena "interrogating" my fighter for spoiling the secret. These plots could be combined if my partner is up to portraying multiple characters. In addition, I won't say too much for the second plot idea, but only express interest in that if you don't mind incest. Finally, the fewer limits for RPs, the better. In this land, nothing is taboo, and I'd like the same expressed as much as possible through the RP, although the relationship to actual sex would be potentially limited. If this sounds interesting to you, please post or PM me. I can do this by email, PM, IM, or posting, although I prefer posting. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!