The Family Rules (Incest, Swingers, MUL) Looking for Female Cousins!

Started by Doomsday, October 05, 2009, 01:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

So I'd like to close recruitment now, and start actually putting a story together.

Asherah, Vani, sinera, Wolfy, Kunoichi, Eeyore, Tom, rahatingt, Rockin and myself. Looks like it would be a very large family...

EDIT: Note, if anyone wants in after this post, I will consider it, so don't consider recruitment TOTALLY closed.

As per my original idea, I think I will stick with playing the Father role. I'm thinking Kunoichi will be the mother. rahatingt, Rockin, Eeyore, and Wolfy will be the sons. sinera, Vani, and Asherah, daughters. I'm thinking Tom, you should be a daughter, or a grandfather... Up to you.

Wolfy has expressed interest to play a fraternal twin, so you and either sinera, Vani or Asherah should collaborate on that.

Concerning the plot: Asherah has given me some swell ideas over PM. I'm really disenchanted with the redneck cliche, and she offered that perhaps it would be a complete 180 from that. An elite family of blue bloods living in the area around Harvard... One or both of the parents are professors there, though I'm not sure if the children (all 6 or 7 of them, unless some of you want to be visiting cousins instead) would be homeschooled or attend a local private or public school.

Though I intend to run this game (If anyone wants to Co-GM I'm more than happy to share the load with you), the storyline is still flimsy at best, because I'm looking to make this a group game everyone can agree on, so I'm expecting a lot of input from you guys, as to what you prefer for the game and any ideas that sparkle your fancy :D

Tom

I'm going to pull my application to participate in this game, primarily because there's such a large number of players. Have fun with the game. I'll be following it as a lurker.

Doomsday

That's a shame. If you'd ever like to jump back in, I'm sure grandpa would love to visit sometime :-)

Wolfy

^_^ Can't wait till this starts up. And yeah, if anyone wants to play my character's Fraternal Twin sister, please come forward. xD

Doomsday

I'm going to start a Character Profile thread and an OOC thread now. I'm probably going to put it into Bondage Small Groups, just in case. Is that fine with everybody?

Doomsday

Asherah has already pieced together a very good looking profile, and seems to have a lot of creative ideas for the game.

Vani has put forth that perhaps one of the children has left the family and gotten married, and we would start the roleplay off by introducing the new spouse.

Wolfy has decided to forego the fraternal twins/triplets thing and is instead bringing in Treena and Lunar_Eclipse_Ninja as non-relative friends.

Wolfy

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 07, 2009, 05:49:29 PM
Asherah has already pieced together a very good looking profile, and seems to have a lot of creative ideas for the game.

Vani has put forth that perhaps one of the children has left the family and gotten married, and we would start the roleplay off by introducing the new spouse.

Wolfy has decided to forego the fraternal twins/triplets thing and is instead bringing in Treena and Lunar_Eclipse_Ninja as non-relative friends.

Maybe! o-o...Their not totally 100% Sure just yet..I'll let you know, though, Jesus.

Doomsday

So I need Kunoichi to decide if she'd like to play the mother of the family, or another daughter. I'm leaning towards mother if you're comfortable with that :-)

I think I'm concrete in playing the father now, so I've cleaned up the OP a bit.

Eeyore, would you like to play a cousin or a son? Or, you could coordinate with Vani and either be a son who married outside of the family or Vani's spouse being introduced to the family.

Doomsday

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on October 07, 2009, 05:52:04 PM
Maybe! o-o...Their not totally 100% Sure just yet..I'll let you know, though, Jesus.

Sounds good, keep me up to date :-)

Doomsday

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49436.0

Profile thread is up, my yahoo link is on the left and I encourage anyone who wants to talk PM me or add me there.

Doomsday

So the main family, sooner or later is going to go for a little trip to a private beach, and they're goign to invite some cousins to join them. We've already got 1 male cousin who's posted a profile, but we need to swing the scales back towards females so that we can have a nice equilibrium. Right now, with our newest member we're leaning +2 male, so I'd like to find 2 female roles. Optimally they would be sister's to the newest cousin member.

I have no preference as to your real life gender... Though I can't say the same for my players. As far as I know Eeyore is the only one who doesn't enjoy cross-gender RPers so be you male or female, if you're interested just drop a line here.