Secret World

Started by Desirous, January 26, 2013, 12:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhoswen

Before I post a character profile; are there any new rules for uploading images to elliquiy that require a new procedure, or not?  I am not certain if I happened to have read something about the use of images, and how they had to be uploaded to "E", somewhere last year November, or this year in January. If anyone knows if images can still be uploaded from Photobucket, please let me know; it's been awhile since last I needed to creat a character profile.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Desirous

Quote from: Rhoswen on March 03, 2013, 07:02:58 PM
Before I post a character profile; are there any new rules for uploading images to elliquiy that require a new procedure, or not?  I am not certain if I happened to have read something about the use of images, and how they had to be uploaded to "E", somewhere last year November, or this year in January. If anyone knows if images can still be uploaded from Photobucket, please let me know; it's been awhile since last I needed to creat a character profile.

The images are first required to be uploaded to "E" as far as my information and experience goes  :-)

kylie

Quote from: Desirous

The images are first required to be uploaded to "E" as far as my information and experience goes  :-)

Yes, they're supposed to live on the Wiki portion of the site.  here's the announcement and tutorial link if needed.

Rhoswen

Thanks Desirous and Kylie
Hithaear Annuieleni