Looking to play a good wife (F for M)

Started by Beorning, May 25, 2011, 06:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hi there!

I have a (rather vague, I admit) story request: I'd like to play a female character that would be (or end up as) someone you could describe as a "good wife". There are a few possible variations of this theme: my character could be a traditional, 1950s-esque housewife... or some rich businessman's trophy wife... or a Victorian lady. In any case, the woman would be very submissive and obedient (not only sexually), as well as somewhat prim and proper.

As I mentioned, my character could either *be* this kind of woman... or would find herself in a situation that would force her to *become* this sort of person. For example, she might a woman who honestly believes that her role in life is to be a homemaker... or she might be a woman who is, say, brainwashed into this role as part of some "Stepford Wives" inspired plot. She might be a true submissive who marries a rich, dominant man... or she might be an independent woman who, after getting married, finds out that she's expected to be nothing more than here husband's arm candy. She might be a prim and proper Victorian lady... or a modern woman who finds herself stuck in a Victorian society. There are many possibilities here. Anyway, the core idea is: one woman's life as a "good wife" and / or the story of her becoming one.

I realize it's kind of general request, but I assure you that I don't expect my writing partner to fill in all the details :) If the general theme interests you, or you have a story in mind where this kind of character would fit in, please PM me! I'd be more than happy to work out the story's details with you!

StormWolf

Interesting idea. I like it. Victorian would be more rich with purpose, I think. In that era, everyone was trying to appear the most outstanding to their peers, so that would be good motive.

Beorning

Bump! I'm still interested in playing this kind of character :)

At this time, I'd especially interested in playing an elegant trophy wife - a former model who married a businessman, perhaps? But other variations of a "good wife" I mentioned in the original post would be of interest to me, too :)