Hollywood Dreams (Female looking for Male- Erotic, Exotic, Bimbo/Transformation)

Started by magikal, October 28, 2013, 03:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures, unable to control her impulses/desires, being trained for S&M, Bondage, the perfect Stepford Wife.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story.

Story 1
Alisa is the most recent descendant of the Zanotto family, which is one of the most reclusive families in the world. They own an island in the Bahamas, but this is not any usual island. The ruling class of the Zanotto's, has amazing and wondrous abilities. They can modify the dna of other living creatures through sheer will. Their abilities appear around puberty and they are trained how to use them to not randomly hurt strangers. There is a wide range, with some able to do simple things like change eye color or skin color, while others can mold solid objects into new objects, but keeping the mass the same, or even mix different species into a human, creating hybrids like minotaurs, satyrs, or even dragons.

Alisa is the youngest of the family and the King of the Island has taken an interest and liking in her. The king wants to mold and shape her into eventually taking control of the island, and wants to indoctrinate her into the Zanotto life style. She has the abilities of reshaping physical objects into anything else as long as they are the same mass. She starts off making simple sculptures made out of rock. The king wants her to experiment on humans or even other Zanotto's, to make them the most physically beautiful creatures they could be.

You'd ran the King and any other NPCs that Alisa would meet, working with me on a general game plan, moving past what has already been mentioned in the post above.
End of Story 1

Story 2
Bimbo/Transformation
Alexis Bay arrived in Los Angeles six months ago with a dream, to become the next world famous actress. Everything in her life always seemed to work out just the way she wanted it, from being prom queen and dating the high school quarterback, to always being given the female leads in every play in high school, to even being voted Miss Teen Iowa in 2012. She came in second in the Miss Teen USA competition, which was a bit of a shock since she was sure she'd come in first. After the shock wore off, she packed up her things and her head shot, and moved to Hollywood with very little money but a very big dream.

When she arrived the modeling agency put her a studio apartment with 2 other models, all with the promises of 'making it big.' She works at low paying modeling jobs during the day and as a cashier at Java World at night, just to have enough money to make ends meet. She doesn't have her own car and very little clothes. Her cell phone is three or four years old and barely works. She's starting to think "Major Models" is stringing her along and doesn't have her best interests at heart, still she doesn't know what she would do otherwise. She's living in a studio apartment with 2 other models, both of which both work crazy hours and are almost never home, too.

The girls seem sweet but she knows almost nothing about them besides their names- Lizzy and Deb. Lizzy was a redhead and Deb was a blonde. Alexis was a natural brunette but on their urging had tried an auburn dye kit, just from cheap 7 dollar color kits from the drugstore.

She's barely able to save 50 bucks a week, but at least now has close to 800 dollars saved up. She remember reading that flirtatious cashier made more tips, so she began playing up her modest assets, wearing a push up bra and low cut tops that showed off a healthy amount of cleavage. Although she was still only 18, she felt like she had to strike when the iron was hot and that she was running out of time.

Alexis took the orders, wrote things on cups, and heated up pastries. One of the regulars, ordered a maple scone, heated, and a tall black house blend. She smiled and took his name, noticing his eyes wandering on her décolletage.  He seemed to have wandering eyes, taking in her cleavage, she hoped he left her a big tip for all of the ogling.

"They're the best in LA, don't you agree?" she says as he takes a bite of the warmed up maple scone. She tops off his cup with some fresh brew.

"Anything else you need?" She pulls out his bill and slips it onto the countertop, it says "Thanks! Heart Alexis"
End of Story 2

Story 3
Transformation, Heroic Adventures

When Tabitha was a preteen, her dreams sometime would come true. As she became a teenager she realized she wasn't like other teenagers, sometimes she could read minds and even move things with her mind.

The story could take place right as she's graduated high school. She needs to figure out how to practice her abilities but keep them secret too. Depending on my writing partner, this could either by like Xmen students trained by Professor X or else just be in regular highschool where strange things happen all the time.

Please message me with your basic idea. I'm looking for 3 to 5 response paragraphs back per week.
End of Story 3

Story 4-
I'm looking for a writing partner to explore the relationship between an Olympian and either their trainer, friend, or another athlete like themselves.

Every 4 years hundreds of the world's best athletes head to a country and compete to be the best. I was thinking it would be interesting if we looked into what happens behind the scenes. When you have incredibly athletic and charismatic people living in close quarters, sometimes exciting things will happen.

My character will be an Olympic hopeful, the sport really doesn't matter- something where athleticism is very important.

You can be either a trainer, another olympic hopeful, or even some sort of fan. My character would excel at her sport and become better from your characters help. Your character has intentions to go extremely far and starts by making suggestions like changing her hair color or hair style, how to wear her makeup, and what clothes to wear. Eventually you are trying to convince her that she needs plastic surgery to excel at her sport. She might end up being your perfect bimbo, complete with over the top body, mile high sex drive, and constant horniness.

Will she make it to the games? Only time will tell.

End of Story 4
-----------

Story 5
Sexy and I know it. (Bimbo/Transformation, NC, Extreme)
My character wakes up, looks around and realizes they aren't wearing any clothes and are in bed with a stranger. My character can't remember anything at all about herself, but she is breath-takingly beautiful and drop dead gorgeous, probably one of the most beautiful people on earth. She quickly finds that people do stupid things around her to get her attention, when she walks down the street, cars regularly crash while watching her. She has men throwing themselves at her, she just wants to figure out who she is and what she's doing. She doesn't even know her name and her first line of questions is for the man she was sleeping with. Where did they met? How long have they known each other? Does she have a purse with her identification?

We will work on making the story together.

She has to figure out who she is and how she ended up not only being beautiful, but ended up sleeping in this stranger's room.

Her body is flawless and perfect.

The mystery is how did my character end up in bed with yours and how is she so amazingly beautiful? This could be a supernatural story, maybe she was summoned and is some sort of Succubus. Perhaps shes been magically enchanted or artificially created through DNA alteration or genetic modification. Maybe she's a biological experiment who can shapechange to become the ultimate lover. Maybe aliens are involved or your character has super abilities and has decided to make my character his perfect partner.

The possibilites are limitless.

What do you find sexy?

-----------------
end of story 5

Story Concept 6
Fantasy (Open)
Melitta was born with a strange birthmark on her hip, she has the amazing ability to amplify or minimize magic around her. A magician who wishes to control her tries to enslave her. Transformation and Bimbofication happens, increased or minimized by Melitta's amazing abilities.

This will require someone with an idea on what they are going to bring to the table and work from there.
----------- End Story 6

I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 5 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If anything I've discussed piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what story you are interested in, what sort of character you want to play and what sort of transformations you envision happening. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading the descriptions!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0