Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

*slips around behind her and cups her upper body lightly with his left hand while his right hand tiptoes down her lovely body to cup between her thighs. His mouth samples the soft, silky flesh of her shoulder before nibbling up to her ear.*

I'll share mine if you share yours. *his lips graze your ear with each word.*

Anesa

Her body arches and a soft moan escapes her soft, pink lips as his hands tease and stimulate her warm, willing body.  His lips brush lightly against her cool skin, working their way to her ear as his warm breath bathes the silky flesh.  She shudders.  "Mmmm...Captain, but I cannot tell you here..."

CaptainErotica

*scoops her in his arms and flies away, taking her to his secret lair. He does this while cuddling her all the way there.*

Lycana

*tackle hugs, wrapping arms and legs around him in a tight huggle* hi!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

He Rolls with the tackle until he is on top and pins her hands to the floor with his powerful arms. Staring down into her eyes with his baby blues he whispers. "Hello there." His lips brush yours with each word.

Lycana

And how are you doing, Captain? *whispers against his lips, bright blues eyes meeting his own before she flips them over to wrap her arms around his waist, head on his chest*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

"I'm doing quite well," He wraps his arms around you one of them slowly sliding down to squeeze your ass, before giving it a good slap.

Lycana

*She yelps in surprise, back arching into him before wiggling her ass in his hands, her own trailing along his sides and past his shoulders to wrap around his neck* hmm that's good.

CaptainErotica

Holds her tightly to him and nibbles on her neck, before slapping her ass again. "Yes, it is quite delicious."

Lycana

Oh it is? *She laughs and nips gently at his broad chest, her tongue swirling around the mark to sooth the sting*

Autumn52

I would cuddle her and her wolf. I love wolves. What's his name?

Would you like to meet my wolf? His name is Sampson.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tamhansen

Oooh I'd love to meet Sampson. I think anyway :P

Cuddles Xandi's exquisite body. "Hey sweety How are you?"
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Kazuume

Gives him a big squeeze and a kiss on the neck.  :-)
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Tamhansen

Holds her tightly against him, and kisses both cheeks

Hey Kazuumi!!!
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Flies at him with a hug in his emerald forest, "hellllllo!"

And Xandi his name is Stephan!

Daelen

Cuddles her on my lap while feeding Stephan at my feet
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Lycana

Stephan and I happily turn and warm Daelen with cuddles.

Daelen

sneaks in a few kisses on her as we cuddle on my throne

Lycana

Returns each kiss before nuzzling his neck with a tight hug.

Daelen

Offers my neck boldly as she nuzzles, closing my eyes and working my fingers under her red hood and into her soft hair.

Lycana

Pushes my hood back before returning to kiss and nuzzle his neck, teeth barely grazing against his skin.

Daelen

Growls softly, happily as her teeth graze my neck, tightening my grip in her hair and cuddling her in tighter to my body, molding her body to mine.

Lycana

Happily melts against him, shifting to snuggle all the closer with my lips pressed to where his neck meets his shoulder.

Daelen

One hand slides down to cup over her ass as she snuggles closer, eyes closed as her lips kiss and caress my neck and shoulder, running my hand over her ass and back as the other tightens in her hair.

Lycana

Lips curve into a smile against his neck as his hand on my ass incites a small gasp and a playful wiggle, reaching up and tangling my fingers in his hair.