Love Is Right In Front Of You (F lf M)

Started by Usani, February 03, 2014, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I actually wanna do a basic vanilla plot, it may turn bdsm later but i'm not sure yet.  My character is 20 years old and has been madly in love with her male best friend since they were in high school.  Well, now they live together and are closer then ever as friends except now her love for him has gotten even stronger.  He's sweet, generous, helpful and has always been there for her no matter what.  But, the one thing that kills her the most is seeing him with another woman.  He is dating another woman and has been for a year now, she puts on a smile and tries to be happy for him but it's a lot harder then it looks.

Eventually it gets to the point where she goes quiet around him and can barely look at him anymore.  When he finally confronts her she just breaks down and spills out her heart to him.  How will he react?

And I would like little things of sexual tention to happen to her like he accidentally brushes up against her, she sees him coming out of the shower or even as far as over hears him masturbating when she walks past his room at night.

Wolfy

Not sure if I should PM you or not, buuut....

Would you be playing a single character, or would you double as both the female friend and his girlfriend when she's needed?

Usani

I'm not usually a big fan of of playing 2 characters but I can for this as long as the girlfriend isn't around a lot.

Wolfy

And what will the setting be? I assume modern...is it modern fantasy, or is it realistic?