Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Finally, she gets my eye color right. The next person has wicked artistic skills.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

RampantDesires

Are we talking a mean stick figure? If so yes :P

The next person has been procrastinating about laundry this week.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Belle33

No! For once all my laundry is done!

The next person has an evening ritual they follow religiously.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

If stopping the neighbor's dog from using my front door as a female dog, with whom to have relations with, then call the bloody cops. The next person is bald.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Parts of me are bald - like... my arms.

The next person smells nice.

Captain Maltese

I wouldn't know. I guess I smell... male.

The next person has some kind of new fangled shaving tool.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

No. The next person's singing is so awful that the neighbor's dogs won't stop barking.

Deamonbane

Hey, my singing is awesome. So awesome, that the neighbors' dogs wanna get in on the singing action. Like a Disney movie.

The next person has a dog.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

I don't own a dog yet. The next person speaks only one language.

Belle33

Correct - but my Dothrakian is coming along nicely.

The next person is a cunning linguist.  (that might be the oldest joke in E)

Captain Maltese

C'est possible? Pardon my French.

The next person tried to learn braille but it got out of hand?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

badumbum

Nope.

The next person likes coffee a latte. 

Despairs

Yes. The next person has tried to learn martial arts and failed miserably.

Captain Maltese

That would be me, yes. I spent half a year in a white pyjama to learn I am completely incapable of hitting the air in a strict sequence.

The next person have actually been in Jamaica.

Despairs

(Dying of laughter, due to imagining it. Sensei going nuts.) The next person thinks they are cool.

Captain Maltese

I think it no longer matters how I score on the coolometer as long as I am having fun. And that, my mysterious friend, is the definition of cool.

The next person practices Colt-Fu.

Despairs

I practice Taijutsu. The next person has discovered their woman or manhood at last.

Captain Maltese

I found my manhood somewhere around the age of five. Gravity, y'know. Took me a few years later to learn what being a man is, and rather more years to find my inner child.

The next person has fought and bled, and kept fighting.

Belle33

Everyday.

The next person is fond of eskimo kisses.

Captain Maltese

Now my nose is itching. I am glad the Inuit people are still among us.

The next person have crossed real ice.

Belle33

As in and ice rink?  Yes.

The next person is worthy.

Despairs

I am unworthy. The next person has danced in only their underwear.

Belle33

Of course, but not publicly.

The next person likes to sweat.

Captain Maltese

I like to get things accomplished. If that means sweat, it's okay.

The next person have been on a mountain top.

Belle33

Not physically - but spiritually, yes.

The next person is halfway around the world.