Star Wars Legacy Era Saga Edition - Hidden Coils (Looking for one or two Jedi)

Started by Idej, December 27, 2015, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Tuesday game is officially starting up.

If anyone is still interested here is your chance to get to playing when the game starts otherwise you may have to wait until we get to a good point in the game to get your characters in.

Also, anyone who joins now will be getting a nice gift when the game starts :)

Idej

Hey all, just a reminder that anyone can come and join as there is no limit to who can join.

Game is starting up this week folks.  Come all, all come.  :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.  Will be happy to answer :)

Added bonus, those who can get there characters up this week, will receive a nice bonus to their characters.  A personal touch, nothing gamebreaking but something as an incentive to get going.  An item tailored to your character is to be more precise, consider it a "signing bonus" for joining the Taskforce.

TFcommando

OK, still here if it's not too late, finally pushed through procrastinating and creative blocks.

I'm going with the scoundrel/soldier pilot who grew up in the Alliance fleet and has a ship of her own, a light freighter modified to be used as a covert courier for the fleet when it was in exile, gifted to her when she hit her majority and had to move on. 

Will having a transport for the whole party be OK still?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Idej

Never too late mate :)

And yeah a transport is always nice to have :D

TFcommando

Where do I post my character?  They aren't on the OOC thread or the character thread...?  I can't seem to find it!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Idej

Holy butt monkeys I forgot to post that there...rookie mistake there. :(

post here please
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242427.0

Florence

Ugh, I need to stop being so tired all the time D:

I keep going "Alright, gonna post..." and then I pass out.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Idej

Looking for one or two more characters who are Jedi or Jedi-Affiliated. :)

Kathyan

Hi, don't have much knowledge about SW though, mostly just what I've seen on the movies but I'm interested in playing a Jedi if you take me  ;)

Idej

As long as you have the books you're fine.  Feel free to PM me or talk to me on yahoo, if you have any questions or concerns. :D

Denimgiant

Hey, have the Saga books and am familiar with the system. You're looking for Jedi? Or just anti-(Darth Krayt Sith ) Force users? I did have an idea for a dark side user that still clings to the Rule of Two and hates the new Sith Order.
God's had his coffee, all's right in the world.

I have an F-list!

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs