The Church of the Sacred Union - Cults, BDSM, Incest, Non-Con - All Welcome

Started by GnothiSeauton, October 02, 2015, 12:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RedEve on December 26, 2015, 03:22:10 AM
I'm guessing you are focusing primarily on male new characters? Based on the opening post?

All characters are welcome.

I need to edit that.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

RedEve

If I created a true believer, is there a candidate to become my character's sibling/husband?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RedEve on December 26, 2015, 09:43:14 AM
If I created a true believer, is there a candidate to become my character's sibling/husband?

I do know Caitlin, who posted interest here a few days ago, was looking for a sister character for his character.

Apart from that, I'm not entirely sure what other people are looking for off the top of my head.  I'm trying to do a sort of poll in the group to see who is still around, and who has left, with it being that end of the year where everything gets crazy and muses change. 

You're more than welcome to post in the OOC, to see who might be interested, whether in using one of their established characters, or creating a new one.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Caitlin

Quote from: RedEve on December 26, 2015, 09:43:14 AM
I'd indeed be interested in that, I'd like to join the story with a true believer male character. It's the incest part that really got my interest though, and I wasn't sure how easy it would be to roll into the story with a new male character.

I'm very much interested to join the story with you, even more so if we'd both start a character in the game. If you're interested we can talk more details through pm to see if there is a mutual match. :-)

CurvyKitten

Hello everyone,

First off welcome to our little thread of E, second I wanted to put up a few characters I have that are very open to plotting. I have to captives that aren't really up to much and their muses are wishing get into the action. So please check out
Leiha Cherie Maxwell my tough and suborn outsider/captive, she was caught while trying to protect her friend and ex girlfriend, both of which are at the church as well.
Feel free to peek at her sheet
Leiha Cherie Maxwell

Character Name:  Leiha Cherie Maxwell

Classification:  Outsider

Face Claim:  Marie Avgeropoulos

Occupation:  Collage Student, works at her fathers mechanic shop, and bartenders at night and on weekends

Physical Appearance: 
Lehia is 5' 5', her body is well toned from her training for track. Her hair is a warm brown with caramel highlights that shine brighter when she is out in the sun more. A sun kissed tone adds warmth to her skin. Lehia's eyes are a vibrant green that tends to turn in to a darker stormy ocean green when she is upset. Her style tends to be easy and laid back, it isn't unusual to see her in sweats or jeans and a t-shirt. But when she works at the club or goes out Lehia tends to dress to impress or at least make her self feel sexy...much to her siblings and fathers distress. Tattoo on her left shoulder (outter)in memory of her mother, ace of hearts on her wrist(each of her brothers as a different ace from the suits), and a back piece

Personality:  Growing up Leiha seemed to be well adjusted and happy. She may have not have been the most popular girl in school. But it never really mattered to her. She was a social chameleon; her basic idea was if you were good to her she'd be good to you. Most always the tomboy, never backing down from a challenge. And never one to take crap from anyone, she was even known to stand up for those around her no matter the possible outcome. She puts up a strong front and never admits to any pain. Stubborn to no end though sometimes that works against her.

History:  Leiha Cherie Maxwell is the youngest of four, her father a mechanic her mother a nurse (rumored to have patched up his happy but more than once till romance bloomed). She has 3 older brothers, each one protective and evil as all get out. At least that was what Lehia always claimed as they gave her hell.

She grew up fairly normal and happy, their family may not have had everything, but they had what they needed most...each other. She practically grew in the shop as years past, learning how to work on pretty much anything that had an engine. Her mother always teased she had 4 boys with the Leiha becoming such a tomboy, even going as far to take up boxing as a hobby along side her track at school.

All and all they were happy with the lives they were living. It wasn't until her mother was diagnosed with cancer that things changed. She fought so hard and lasted much longer than the doctors ever thought possible. But in the end she lost the battle and died in her sleep one evening. Tragically Lehia was the one that found her; the image of her mother became something that haunted her for a long time.

One evening while trying to drink and say fuck the world for a while someone suggested something much stronger to Lehia. Drunk and already not think she went for it that choice became the first step to a downward spiral that almost took her life.

But things were forced to change when she woke up in the hospital after an overdose. Her father and brothers refused to let her go and end up killing herself. Live needed to change, and they needed to become a family again. They worked together to help things get back on track. The shop back open, the boys back to work and family, Lehia not only clean but back on track with school. It happened late but Lehia graduated high school with impressive scores and a talent for track. She used it and her story of recovering and perseverance to get into medical school with a partial scholarship. Busting her ass for the rest Lehia is determined to become a doctor and find a way to keep people from feeling the loss she and her family did. That is until the day she was grabbed and her whole world was thrown for an unbelievable loop.
Flaw(s): 
Recovered addict - Leiha got into the drug scene after her mother passed away. One little taste led to another and she about lost her life to it. She has since kicked the habit, but from time to time she still has those cravings.

Fear of water - Lehia almost drowned when she was little and has since then had a fear of going into large bodies of water or under water since then. Due to this Lehia can't swim, and has no desire to learn.

Sexual Preference: Bi Normally a rather open person when it comes to pairings

Relations, if applicable: 
Leiha has three older brothers, Deacon, Jackson, Abraham as well as her father Michel (currently all back ground NPC)

Emma Goodwin - Friend (friends before they were kidnapped/got abducted together) protective of the girl since she seems to be so naive. Has been a friend and fellow cohort when it came to getting about in collage. Probably the oddest set of friends Leiha could have come up with, but it worked for them. At least it did....

Rocio - I want her...I want it...I need to stay away....damn woman is as addicting as the drugs she sell. There was once or twice she tried to tell Leiha she shouldn't, but Leiha is very convincing when she wants to be and....

Isaiah will be claiming her

Additional Pictures:

Writer: Curvykitten

On's and Off's: Clicky!

Hard offs: Bestiality, vore/gore/Cannibalism, scat, permanent maiming (IE removal of limbs or paralyzing or permanent lose of movement. But branding, tattooing, scarification is fine). Most other things negotiable, I'm open to exploring a few things if ask :)

Delilah Elisabet Johnson she was stolen away when she was born, and has lived a rough life outside the walls of the church only to return a captive.
Feel free to peek at her sheet
Delilah Elisabet Johnson

Character Name: Delilah Elisabet Johnson

Classification:  Was born a true believer, but is an outsider now

Face Claim:  Rafaela Avidago

Occupation: outside: Burlesque dancer / In compound: N/A though her father was the architect that worked on expanding or building the compound

Physical Appearance: Delilah is 5' 9'' tall, with dark curly hair and hazel eyes. She seems to have an aura of sexy that surrounds her, her honey toned skin and wild untamed curls only added to her unforgettable look. She has several tattoos one that includes a series of leopard spots that trail down her back.

Personality: 
Manipulative:
Don't hate the player because the player knows how to play the game. Delilah has always known how to talk her way into or out of something. From smooth talking a cop, or getting her sugar daddy or john to do what she wants. Delilah has always known to how to twist people to do what she wanted, or how to lie to get her way.

Survivor:
Delilah has always had to survive on her own, fighting for herself, scavenging for food or resources, sucking a dick to pay for her next meal, anything she needed to do to get to the next day. No matter the situation Delilah has always found a way to make it through it.

Adaptable:
Delilah did you want her to play at being your good little girl, or the girl next door. Life is like one role after another and Delilah has always been able to adapt to her know rule and play it well. Part of it goes back to the fact that she never felt as if she knew who she was, but why be yourself when you can be someone else.

Greedy: Delilah has always wanted the good in life, so milking her sugar daddies for all they are worth was never hard for her. Give her an inch and she'd happily take a mile. Specially if it meant it would get her something she wanted.
Passionate: Delilah  is no stranger to passion and at times a slave to it. But it is something that burns brightly within her to this day.

Creative: From thinking outside the box, to her dancing, to creating her outfits Delilah has always been a creative and expressive person.

Emotionally cut off: Delilah has never let anyone close, always keeping walls built up around herself. Be it for protection, or because she didn't understand what she was missing she doesn't really know. But she has never been able to truly let anyone close enough to say they mattered.

History: 
Delilah Elisabet Johnson was born within the Church to Derek and Sarah Johnson. Both were respected within the community walls, seeming the perfect devout couple that would always put the church first. But what most didn't know was Sarah's hatred for her the church. Derek tried to curb these feelings, but in the end only made them worse. Sarah's hatred for the church grew till she could no longer take it.

When Delilah was born Sarah took her and ran as fast as she could before her daughter was taken to the Satellite compound. She ran with her daughter and left her with authorities before trying to draw attention away from her by continuing to run. Because of this the church lost track of Delilah to much later due to her mothers later actions.

Sarah was of course caught and brought back to the community. Derek's treatment of her became so severe that at one point he nearly killed her. Sarah's hatred for him and the other men growing with each passing day. When she again became pregnant and told it was a boy Sarah couldn't stand bringing another man into this world and ended up killing herself before the baby was born. A letter she wrote that had been meant for Delilah was what led the church and allowed them to locate her as an adult.

Delilah was of course taken into the foster system. Passed around from family to family, once or twice it seemed she had almost found a home. But something always went wrong and she was again tossed to someone else. The longest stay she had ended up being the one that scarred her the most. The head of the family would come into her room at night and rape her as a child. The man never even got caught, Delilah simply ran away the first chance she got and spent weeks on the street before she was found and sent to another home.

She was unable to talk about what happened. But the scars of it still lingered as Delilah continued to work her way through the foster system. At the age of 15 she had been through enough and finally ran off with one of the older boys. He said he'd take care of her, and she believed him. In the end he abandoned her as well and forced Delilah to fend for herself. From here she did what she needed to survive. Worked odd jobs, turned tricks, her best scam came as she played a few older men that loved having their own princess to take care of. Dance becoming the only she honestly loved to do. Her skills grew to the point that she was able to begin working at a burlesque type show.

Little did Delilah know that the Church never really stopped looking for her. And eventually they tracked her down. Not wanting to let one of their own continue to live on the outside, especially when they were in such need of new blood they sent a savior out to bring her back home.
Flaw(s): 

Emotionally unattached: Delilah has never been able to grow close to someone. Is the way she grew up, going from foster home to foster home or something deeper that she has been missing. Delilah hasn't ever been able to grow close to anyone. No boyfriends or girlfriends stuck around longer then a few weeks before she was on to the next hookup. Love was a foreign concept she simply never understood, anything more then friends (and that was lucky) just didn't seem to click with her.

Dependent: Delilah has always struggle on her own, surviving the best she could and doing what she had to. But when she had someone that wanted to take care of her she was all in. A happy girl giving her Sugar daddy what he wanted till he was done with her.

Sex: Sex has always been a part of Delilah's life. From the pedophile that was once her caretaker, to her teenage years that were filled with sexual exploration and countless partners Delilah has always had sex as part of her life. She doesn't stick with one person long, something always coming up to part them for one reason or another. She has even accepted cash in exchange for it. A girl as to eat, and why not stick to what she already enjoys doing?

Sexual Preference:  Delilah has never felt as if she fit into one category or another, so she simply says pansexual as its the best way she can explain it.

Derek Johnson Father NPC
Sarah Johnson dead

Additional Pictures:

Writer:  Curvykitten

On's and Off's:
Ons: are all negotiable so feel free to poke and ask.
Offs: Bestiality, vore/gore/Cannibalism, scat, permanent maiming (IE removal of limbs or paralyzing or permanent lose of movement

sansa

Oh goodness!!! This idea is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately you are the hunt for male characters, but should a female position become available, I have an idea that is happening in the "outside world" and would require a specific male role in turn. (Well a specific back ground from this male).

The character I would like to play is one that was born from a woman of this church that fled. She left her son and husband/brother after years of failed pregnancies. 4 years after her sons birth, she found herself pregnant again but after years of failed pregnancies- she doubted her faith and finally decided to run to start a new with her unborn child. No one knew she was pregnant, until an elder spotted her 12 years later with her daughter. The runaway mother saw him and panicked for her and her daughter and ran away again. The elders didn't care for her- she made her choice, but now in crisis for their faith, they needed that daughter to reunite with her brother. So they hired a private detective.

4 years later, at 16, the neglected son turned 20 and was finally told they found his sister but had to wait 2 years. For 2 years she was watched... At 18, she was kidnapped and returned to the faith she never knew.

Soooooo yea! There's my idea :) if there's a male character someone may be interested in playing, I'd love to join! And if for whatever reason someone wants the mother involved, I wouldn't mind playing her too.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: sansa on December 27, 2015, 07:24:36 PM
Oh goodness!!! This idea is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately you are the hunt for male characters, but should a female position become available, I have an idea that is happening in the "outside world" and would require a specific male role in turn. (Well a specific back ground from this male).

The character I would like to play is one that was born from a woman of this church that fled. She left her son and husband/brother after years of failed pregnancies. 4 years after her sons birth, she found herself pregnant again but after years of failed pregnancies- she doubted her faith and finally decided to run to start a new with her unborn child. No one knew she was pregnant, until an elder spotted her 12 years later with her daughter. The runaway mother saw him and panicked for her and her daughter and ran away again. The elders didn't care for her- she made her choice, but now in crisis for their faith, they needed that daughter to reunite with her brother. So they hired a private detective.

4 years later, at 16, the neglected son turned 20 and was finally told they found his sister but had to wait 2 years. For 2 years she was watched... At 18, she was kidnapped and returned to the faith she never knew.

Soooooo yea! There's my idea :) if there's a male character someone may be interested in playing, I'd love to join! And if for whatever reason someone wants the mother involved, I wouldn't mind playing her too.

You're more than welcome to submit your female character, Sansa!

Seeking New Stories

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Arya May Kendrick

Character Name: Arya May Kendrick

Face Claim: Unknown

Physical Appearance:  Brown Eyes | Brown Hair | 5'4" | 108lbs. | Ears Pierced | No Tattoos

Personality:  Arya is a very independent young woman in many ways but her mother was always overly protective so she has a submissive nature to her. The girl puts up a fight to get her way but will back down knowing she will face defeat. She's very artsy but also very smart; her mother always pushed her to do her best in school and she graduated top of her high school class!

History: Kendrick... A name given to her when her mother and her fled the The Church of the Sacred Union. Her mothers name was Anna... Anna was devout and loyal to her faith all of her life. Anna's first born was a healthy boy and after his birth, her husband was eager for another child. The woman tried and tried but she failed... Her husband became abusive to Anna after 3 years of failed pregnancies... The man was determined for his son to be with his daughter- not a cousin. At last, Anna became pregnant; but it was too late. Anna feared her husband and renounced her faith.

It was not apparent that she was pregnant so when she ran away, Anna's husband never sent out for her. Anna left her 3 year old son and her abusive husband to start a new in the outside world...

(Age of son/age difference does not have to be as story line is)

18 years have passed since the day she fled to the near by town. All seemed well, until Anna ran into an elder of the council at the local convenient store. This elder knew exactly who she was the instant he saw her.

"Hey mom, I'll grab the toothpaste..." Arya said to her mom as Anna stared down the elder with obvious fear. The elder simply smiled at Anna but it was not a kind look... A daughter? Around the same age as the year she fled? All too convenient...

Anna knew what she had to do. She never told Arya about her past... About the Church of the Sacred Union, or her father. But now the church knew about Arya and she couldn't have her taken away. They lived a good life together and she refused to let them take that away! So they fled.... Anna told Arya she got a new job that she simply couldn't pass up and they had to move immediately. Arya transferred schools and within a few days, the two were safe and sound in a new city.

Or so they thought...

Outraged by the fact that pure blood of their society was out amongst the outside world and taken from their church, the council refused to let Arya get away from them- especially in this time of crisis! Sending their best men to track down the pair, the council would not rest until the girl was found.

2 years of their search and at last... Arya was spotted. She was 20 years old, a college student, living with her mother who was now sick, but not dating (waiting to finish college!).

Flaw(s): 
Stubborn | Arya is a tough talker and hates to loose or when things don't go her way... Sometimes she just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

Feisty | Arya's known to throw a slap to men that disrespect her or her mother.

Sexual Preference: Arya is straight. But I'm open to seeing her paired with women.

Unknown // Open

Writer: Sansa

On's and Off's:
On's: BDSM | Teasing | Light Romance | Non-Con/Reluctance/Force | Discipline | Incest | Mental Domination/Breaking | Blind Folds | Choking | Control | Change of Clothes | Character Growth | Anal | Pregnancy
Off's: Modifying MC Appearance | Scat | God Modding (unless I've approved for given scenario) | Unrealistic Body Size | Undeveloped Characters/Stories/Relationships | Mind Control/Hypnotism
O/O

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: sansa on December 28, 2015, 12:19:15 AM
Arya May Kendrick

Physical Appearance:  Brown Eyes | Brown Hair | 5'4" | 108lbs. | Ears Pierced | No Tattoos

Personality:  Arya is a very independent young woman in many ways but her mother was always overly protective so she has a submissive nature to her. The girl puts up a fight to get her way but will back down knowing she will face defeat. She's very artsy but also very smart; her mother always pushed her to do her best in school and she graduated top of her high school class!

History: Kendrick... A name given to her when her mother and her fled the The Church of the Sacred Union. Her mothers name was Anna... Anna was devout and loyal to her faith all of her life. Anna's first born was a healthy boy and after his birth, her husband was eager for another child. The woman tried and tried but she failed... Her husband became abusive to Anna after 3 years of failed pregnancies... The man was determined for his son to be with his daughter- not a cousin. At last, Anna became pregnant; but it was too late. Anna feared her husband and renounced her faith.

It was not apparent that she was pregnant so when she ran away, Anna's husband never sent out for her. Anna left her 3 year old son and her abusive husband to start a new in the outside world...

(Age of son/age difference does not have to be as story line is)

18 years have passed since the day she fled to the near by town. All seemed well, until Anna ran into an elder of the council at the local convenient store. This elder knew exactly who she was the instant he saw her.

"Hey mom, I'll grab the toothpaste..." Arya said to her mom as Anna stared down the elder with obvious fear. The elder simply smiled at Anna but it was not a kind look... A daughter? Around the same age as the year she fled? All too convenient...

Anna knew what she had to do. She never told Arya about her past... About the Church of the Sacred Union, or her father. But now the church knew about Arya and she couldn't have her taken away. They lived a good life together and she refused to let them take that away! So they fled.... Anna told Arya she got a new job that she simply couldn't pass up and they had to move immediately. Arya transferred schools and within a few days, the two were safe and sound in a new city.

Or so they thought...

Outraged by the fact that pure blood of their society was out amongst the outside world and taken from their church, the council refused to let Arya get away from them- especially in this time of crisis! Sending their best men to track down the pair, the council would not rest until the girl was found.

2 years of their search and at last... Arya was spotted. She was 20 years old, a college student, living with her mother who was now sick, but not dating (waiting to finish college!).

Flaw(s): 
Stubborn | Arya is a tough talker and hates to loose or when things don't go her way... Sometimes she just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

Feisty | Arya's known to throw a slap to men that disrespect her or her mother.

Sexual Preference: Arya is straight. But I'm open to seeing her paired with women.

Unknown // Open

Writer: Sansa

On's and Off's:
On's: BDSM | Teasing | Light Romance | Non-Con/Reluctance/Force | Discipline | Incest | Mental Domination/Breaking | Blind Folds | Choking | Control | Change of Clothes | Character Growth | Anal | Pregnancy
Off's: Modifying MC Appearance | Scat | God Modding (unless I've approved for given scenario) | Unrealistic Body Size | Undeveloped Characters/Stories/Relationships | Mind Control/Hypnotism

Hey there, Sansa!

Could you go ahead and PM that to me real quick?

I am going to look over sheets tomorrow.  I got a bunch in tonight, but my head isn't quite in it at the moment.  I don't want to forget about you and your girly when I get around to looking over sheets.  It's easier for me when they're in my inbox and I can just go through them one by one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: sansa on December 28, 2015, 12:19:15 AM
Arya May Kendrick

Model's name is Natalya Ignatenko.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Christa on December 28, 2015, 12:23:09 AM

You know that's positively terrifying that you know all these names, right?  ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

sansa

Quote from: Christa on December 28, 2015, 12:23:09 AM

Christa you are queen of models!  Slay all day ;D

And you got it Gnothi!
Sent your way (:
O/O

Clio

Quote from: The Dark Raven on December 28, 2015, 12:30:12 AM
You know that's positively terrifying that you know all these names, right?  ;)

Haha. I don't know all of them off the top of my head. Some of them I do, but that one I didn't. My google-fu is just very strong. ;) And as soon as I see that a face claim is unknown, I'm like...

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Flower

I'm contemplating a new character.  ::) Would anyone be interested in creating a brother for my potential future character? I'm slow but reliable, or at least I like to believe so. I do believe Emjay will be creating their mother, an old bitch.

^Posting this here as wells.

Desirous

Hello everyone! The idea interests me and I would like to be a part of the story.

Quote from: Flower on December 29, 2015, 05:40:53 PM
I'm contemplating a new character.  ::) Would anyone be interested in creating a brother for my potential future character? I'm slow but reliable, or at least I like to believe so. I do believe Emjay will be creating their mother, an old bitch.

^Posting this here as wells.

Hi Flower. I`m about to leave home right now hence the short message, but I would like to create a brother character to write along your character. Also love the model choice for the role  :-)

GnothiSeauton

We've had about thirty new characters come on in within the past week and a half!

Come on by and see if anyone gets the muse juices flowing!  We're still accepting characters of any and all genders, preferences, backgrounds, etc.

Seeking New Stories

Zillah

I'll read through them. This might be the game to kickstart my dormant muse. :)

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Desirous

Hello there Gnothi!  :-)

I am sorry but wanted to know if I have to pm you the character sheet or post it some other place before it gets approved?

Rel Mayer

Hey Desirous! Happy to see you here and let me know if you need anymore plotting connections!

Desirous

Quote from: Rel Mayer on January 04, 2016, 10:47:50 AM
Hey Desirous! Happy to see you here and let me know if you need anymore plotting connections!

Hey there!  :-)

Great to see you in here hon and surely would love to discuss the possibilities!  ;)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Desirous on January 04, 2016, 10:34:34 AM
Hello there Gnothi!  :-)

I am sorry but wanted to know if I have to pm you the character sheet or post it some other place before it gets approved?

PM please. It's easier for me to keep track of.

Seeking New Stories

Desirous