Volante's DC & Marvel Super Vilainess and Super Hero Ideas! (F/F, F/M)

Started by Ron Don Volante, February 03, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

So lately I’ve been absolutely consumed by superhero comics, mostly Marvel thanks to Marvel Unlimited. The ideas below are pretty broad but I am very open to lots of ideas. Please note that I’m looking for anything from 0-30% smut in general with these ideas*. My impetus for putting this up is a desire to play superheroines and supervillainesses to the hilt as I think the genre is incredibly rich and so accepting of new ideas!

*Okay, if you give me the right pair of sexy supervillainesses it may convince me to increase this percentage some…

The Hydra Sisterhood

When a coalition of superheroes teamed up with SHIELD to destroy Hydra not long ago there was one loose end: nobody could confirm the death of Viper, aka Madam Hydra. Indeed, the notorious spy mistress had escaped and quietly gathered intelligence, resources, and strength for nearly a year before a daring assault against Weapon X’s Facility. Viper liberated a willing Kimura and with the insane assassin’s help she captured the malleable X-23 and brainwashed her into an obedient killing machine with stolen Skrull technology.

In a bold move the new Hydra revealed itself by assaulting Xavier’s School For Gifted Students. With only a handful of defenders, with the others on vacation or on missions, Iceman was killed, Beast was badly wounded, and Dazzler and Shadowcat (aka Kitty Pryde) were captured to share the same fate as X-23. With a great victory under her belt, Viper found it easier to recruit for her new Supreme Hydra renamed the Hydra Sisterhood. Now with some of the most ambitious minds in the world and a growing army of enslaved and brainwashed heroes at their command, there’s nothing that can stop their rampage of destruction and subversion now…

HAIL HYDRA!

Super villainesses. Is there anything better? This is a very broad idea that we can do in a couple of flavors.

1)   I take Viper/Madam Hydra and you take whichever villainess you choose and we raise hell together or with the rest of the Sisterhood.
2)   I take Viper and a villainess (or two) of your choice and you take a kidnapped hero (or heroine) of your choice as the brainwashed hero (think
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Bucky
in Captain America: The Winter Soldier).
3)   A solo heroine (or hero) dedicates herself (or himself) in a roaring rampage of revenge on the Hydra Sisterhood.

While I don’t see a full fledged relationship between Viper and another super villainess I could be convinced otherwise. And certainly more than a little flirting by the less stable viallainesses when they have a delightful heroine under their brainwashing command wouldn’t be out of the question!

The Hydra Sisterhood

Top: Madame Hydra/Viper, Kimura, Miss Sinister.
Bottom: Shiklah, Sister Sin, Mystique.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Ron Don Volante

The Liberators

It started with the destruction of the Facility and the kidnapping of X-23. It was followed up by the assault on the Xavier Mansion and the kidnapping of Kitty Pryde and Dazzler. Soon, hero after hero was bagged and tagged by the vicious reincarnation of Hydra after their daring attacks. More stunning was that where these beloved heroes ended up: as brainwashed slaves of Hydra attacking everyone and everything they once held dear.

But now those who they hold dear are no longer taking it lying down.

With the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and others away off world, Emma Frost, whose X-Men are the first victims of Hydra, gathers many of those touched by the kidnappings into a new team. Although filled with angst, uncertainty, and mistrust, these superheroes are determined to liberator their friends and family and stop the spread of evil by any means necessary.

Because nothing will stop The Liberators!

A counterpart to The Hydra Sisterhood, this is for those who like the pure heroines that fight for truth and justice but still look great doing it!  Although the setup is tied into the Hydra Sisterhood you could consider the below as just a list of the heroines I strongly prefer to play and come up with a different storyline entirely. Again, I’d like to focus more on plot and conflict rather than the fucking but who doesn’t like some romance! ;) 

The Liberators

Top: Emma Frost, Black Cat, Domino.
Bottom: Psylocke, Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers), She-Hulk.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Ron Don Volante

The Thunderbolts

Not all defeated super villains need to die. Not all defeated super villains are irredeemable. Not all defeated super villains are useless. This is the idea behind the Thunderbolts Initiative, an experimental operation created by Director Fury and given to a woman who has struggled with redemption and mistrust herself: Natasha Romanov aka Black Widow.

A ruthless disciplinarian, Black Widow will need every ounce of her considerable will to keep her group of assassins, megalomaniacs, and sociopaths from manipulating, seducing, or even killing one another. And to get them working together long enough to actually accomplish a mission will require quite a bit more effort.

When word comes down that Hydra has reformed with a vengeance Black Widow knows her time is running low. After all somebody has to acquire all that brainwashing technology save the world!

So what’s the next best thing after a group of sexy villainesses? A group of sexy anti-heroines of course! Much like the actual Thunderbolts I like this idea to include a heavier dose of very black humor combined with more overt backstabbing and outright violence between our characters (as opposed to the others where they all chose to work together).

Possible scenarios:
1)   Your character is looking to buddy up (either through an alliance or a romance) with another Thunderbolts member for the inevitable betrayal.
2)   Your character is trying to buddy up with Black Widow but is merely looking to betray her, and the rest of the team, at just the right moment.
3)   Your character is looking for honest redemption but needs help along her (or his) path.

Plenty of other possibilities exist of course so if it interests you drop a line!

The Thunderbolts

Top: Black Widow, Lady Deathstrike, Songbird.
Bottom: Moonstone, Elektra, Silver Sable.