Re: The Demon Prince and his Wives [Intrest Check] [NC or EX] [1 Wife Needed]

Started by LadySheikah, August 21, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySheikah

This is more or less a spin off to an one on one RP that I'm doing right now ((Place link here))

GMs: Pockets and LadySheikah

The plot it rather simple. There is a Demon Prince who rolls over one of the levels of hell, he is seen as a great war lord and often takes wives as a sign of peace between the different levels of hell (6 wives in all). After the war between heaven and hell comes to an end he take on a seventh wife. A half angel, half human hybrid as a sign of peace between his army and the heavenly army. The plot will day to day lives of the wives and the prince. So each character is encouraged to have there own plot that works along side with the main plot.

Demon Prince: On Hold for Pockets
Wife One:

Quote from: Sasha on August 28, 2010, 12:51:17 PM
Wife Two
[Floatleft][/float]

Name: Sophianna  "Sophia "
Played by : Sasha
Race: Discarded Minion mixed from the union and rape of Lilith from an unknown demon of wrath.
Wife: The self-gifted second wife of the Demon Prince .

Personality :
Sophianna is cold , calculating and has an aire about her persona that draws the darkness of the shadows like a cold caress to warm her empty soul. Emotionless dark eyes that when looked upon in the depths of which one can see a fiery rage of silenced torment that creates the driven edge of her very womanhood. Dwelling in them for long has caused many a mortal to go mad as their own beast consumes their every thought . Pleasure to her is the conquest of a mixture of brute raw passion unleashed with an animalistic lustful desire. Things that capture her attention allow the woman to bask in the sheer naughtiness of the limits of another individual being displayed. The woman can go from a seemingly peaceful demeanor to striking with the vengeance of that of a snake. The perfect assassin and has taken on a personal vengeance of the anguished cry with a gleeful twinkle in the eyes.

Weapon: Shadow Sword <holds the ability to draw the blade from the shadows >
[Floatright][/float]
[Floatleft][/float]

History: It is rumored that Lilith humiliated a dark lard of wrath with her wicked taunts to the point that it sealed her as an enemy in her father's mind for many a century. As the cards unfolded one dark night his vengeance was had and coming upon her in that state between a forced dream and half awareness ...he took what was denied him years ago with a merciless vigor.  Drawing Lilith up into a nightmare of a cold calculating caress only to leave the creature of Lust without any residue of pleasure being drawn from it . Twins were born out of this said union the first quiet from the moment she came forth ...the other outwardly full of the wrath and hence Lilith killed the child herself . The quiet one was saved from death and hidden from the World till she became of age and that child was called Sophia by the gorgans.

Taught to control her dark seeded rage and pinpoint it with a precision ..the woman appeared to take on the cries of those misplaced in the world, discarded and stripped of of everything but the desire for the ultimate revenge. Capturing their prayers as she would move into action on the surface to challenge the mortal monster and if finding him weak then the darkness inside would be released unto his very soul as she was cold and calculating turning from the lover in his bed to the one who dined on his soul . Leaving him either dead or so near it that he longed for the release of it . However , if Sophia found the man to be true to his very nature and indeed strong in his abilities the woman would empower him further and slip off to hunt those that spoke against him with the same vengeance .

Tiring of the games with mere mortals ...as their flesh was too weak and so easily brought down at her feet. She pulled back down into the darkest cavern in the depths of the underworld and sulked in her solitude . Until one day whispers of a Dark Demon Prince captured her attention as he was rising to power . In the shadows she watched the man and found him true of the spirit in which she could admire in a man. Moving out from the shadows into his chambers one night the woman challenged him with a lustful taunt that if he could prove himself worthy she would stand by his side till the end of time . Needless to say ..Sophia became his second wife .

Watching as he rose to greater power and finally took the throne ...collecting more wives to his side as he went along . The woman's true feelings on the matter have never been spoken out though hints of raging jealousy do emerge on occasion and dwell inside. Still she stands at his side when called upon but here of late has withdrawn back to her own chambers as the truce has been called and her true place is now being decided in her mind. Searching through the ranks now as a boredom has set in but no one truly knows the rhyme of reasoning of Sophia's actions . What exactly is the Demon Prince's second wife up to is anyone's guess . 

Ons/Offs : Bi-sexual - Very Few Limits  - see players < will furnish link >
Likes : Being Held Down , Forced Submission , Anal , Oral , Fingering , Toys ..Surprises.
Dislikes : Extreme womanizing , spitting in character's face, unjustified rage style beatings

QuoteWife Three:
Name: Keva F'urian
Race: Demon Fury
Wife: Numero 3
Weapon: Whip chain
Ons: Everything
Offs: Scat, Vore
Dislikes: Have to ask.
History:
Keva F'urian was the ninth daughter of the Lady of Furies.  Shunned by her sisters for being of exceptional beauty, she always found her self at the center of their torments.  As they say, "What does not kill you, makes you stronger."  She was forced to do all that she could to survive.  The home to the Furies is a harsh place.  The winds that sweep over the barren and craggy landscape travel at hurricane force and the dark seas thrash and churn.  To fall in is to meet certain doom as the rip tides will attempt to tear the limbs from ones body.  Often she would fly those winds to get away from her tormentors.  How she wished for the day to come and the incessant boredom of awaiting a day when the demons of Hell could be free to roam the Earth and do as they pleased.  She wished to be in that fray and unleash the terrible pent up rage that was apart of her nature, something she had found difficult to do except in the midst of bloodlust. 

Perhaps it was because her father was not of Fury stock.  Though she did not know who he was, she knew he had to be strong indeed to capture her mother's attentions.  It was that cold and calm nature that warred with the fiery passion of the Fury within.  Keva longed to be away from this place and everyday she listened for news of the rise of a demon Prince who had taken it upon himself to bring on the beginnings of Armageddon.  She found it rather foolish and the whispers and rumors amused her to no end. 

When the rumors became reality, she was forced to see her mother submit to the infamous Demon Prince, something she had never seen before.  Any demon that could bend a Fury to his will must be rare indeed.  Still, it made her angry.  It was her Mother and then he told her as a peace offering in treaty, a bride was to be given over.  She found that galling.  It sounded so...human.  Keva found him interesting enough and yet something about him scared her and her a Fury.  She moved out of his line of sight.  It didn't matter, the harpies were clamoring to take such a coveted position.  She made to slip from the throne room having heard enough of her sisters' screeching, when in a booming voice she heard, "THAT ONE." 
https://elliquiy.com/forums/Themes/elliquiy2/images/bbc/quote.gif
Frozen in her tracks, she straighted and turned with her head held high, her leathery black tail swishing nervously behind her.  Even though she wanted to tremble in fear, she stepped forward.  "I am not a 'that one', thank you.  I am Keva."

With a haughty bow, she left the room.  She saw didn't know if he laughed at her aplomb or if it had made him angry.  To say the least, her wedding night was an unforgettable one.  One where she remembered not to make the Demon Prince, her husband angry if she could.  Too bad she never takes her own advice.

QuoteWife Four:]
Name: Sonnielion Sangre
Race: Demoness of Hate
Wife: Number 4

Weapon: Cat O Nine Whip
Offs: Vore, Scat, Waterplay
Dislikes:  Need to ask
History:
Sonnielion was the only female born in her family. Her father, Amducious made sure to instruct his daughter on hatred and revenge. He wanted her to be able to hold her own with her brothers. Sonnielion did not remember her mother. She had learned at an early age never to speak of her. Sonnielion learned how to control her hatered towards others, to control her anger. She was taught to not just act out but to plan and enjoy the suffering she was able to create.

Being the only female that was suitable for marriage, her father offered her as a peace treaty to the Demon Prince. She had no choice in it. She soon found out that she was not his only wife, there were three before her. Sonnielion had to quickly master control of her hatred.

Sonnielion slowly became friends with the other three wives. She knew to keep her attitude in check with her husband. After time, she found herself in love with him and accepted the fact that the one she loved she had to share with others.

Wife Five: ((On Hold))
Wife Six: ((ON HOLD FOR KAZ))
Wife Seven (Angel Hybrid):
Name:  Alexandra "Alex" Istre
Race: Human/Seraphim hybrid
Wife: 7
Weapon: None
Ons: Find out threw RP
Offs: Find out threw RP
History: Alexandra "Alex" Istre was a normal small town girl, trying to make it in this world. Or at less that's what she thought. She never knew her father, bring brought up by her grandparents while her mother worked two jobs. Not that they hated life, truth be told Alex rather enjoyed her life in this small town. Memories of a fun and loving child hood. Even when her mother got remarried life was good. The man quickly becoming Alex's new father even if he was always working. Yet, still Alex's mother would tell her stories of her real father. How he was a kind and loving man who had no choose but to leave them. "At less he gave me you before he left," she would always said, Alex was her only child. Truth be told Alex's mother was told she would never have children, so the fact that she even had Alex was an act of God. But she did a good job at bringing up her only child. Her little girl was seen as a kind and gentle soul who had no problems making and keeping friends. Hell, she even had a few boy's trying to court her but Alex was not really into dating and rumor was she was still a virgin.

Now Alex was just like any other girl, or so she thought. Maybe five foot three, give or take a few inches depending on what kind of shoe she was wearing. Long red hair wore down to her waist. A youthful face made her seem a few years younger then she really was and housed lovely bright hazel green eyes that turned blue from time to time. A body to die for, gotten from years of dancing in high school; and no not exotic dancing. A slender finger with strong but lean muscles, still holding a hour glass shape with feminine curves most men desired with fitting small but full set of breasts. She had been lucky threw out the years and even after all she went threw as a "Wild Child" she never got any scars. Lucky her...must have gotten that from her father.

Alex had grown up in this town her whole life. It was a small city, not bigger then a few thousand people. Then kind of place where everyone knew everyone. She had dreams of leaving it some day, and she would. The girl was no older then nineteen after all and had her whole life ahead of her. Even after taking a year off of school before starting collage in the spring. And it seem that this week was the "Fall Festival", something her friends had dragged her one night.

It was there she was kidnapped and forced to marry ________________, and also finding out what she really was. Now she lives day to day just trying to make it to the next and avoid the other wives.

Out of all the wives she is the only one that dose not "love" her husband and often finds herself "Punished" because of it.

Name:
Wife: (1-7) ((For the demon wives make sure you find a human form))
Weapon:
Ons:
Offs:
History:
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Krayz

Any man who isn't interested in playing a demon prince with seven sexy wives would have to be pretty damn crazy. Count me in for consideration, lol.

Scotty Rage

kaz

I'm here, and I would rather like wife number 6, love the picture.  I'll get a CS up soon.  Looking forward to this thread, thanks for the invite. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

LadySheikah

Quote from: kaz on August 21, 2010, 08:29:26 PM
I'm here, and I would rather like wife number 6, love the picture.  I'll get a CS up soon.  Looking forward to this thread, thanks for the invite. :)

Your welcome and I will put it on hold now!

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

Quote from: LadySheikah on August 21, 2010, 08:35:21 PM
Okay only I will know who belongs to which post. But the other wives will vote on who they want to be there husband based on the post the guys give me....GOOD LUCK. ((We might throw in one or two more male characters **maybe the souls of male humans that are enslaved to the wives** so don't give up hope.))

Hmm, I suppose that might not be so bad, but I am absolutely terrible at playing slaves, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed for Demon Prince...too aggressive to be a slave or submissive in any form or fashion.  >.>

LadySheikah

Okay Pockets called the Prince and its only fair seeing that the group is made from a spin off of our one on one. However...if any other male wishes to play please PM me or him and we will talk about getting you a spot. But for now we need 5 more wives.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Lady Kitsune

This looks very interesting.  Can I have the position of Wife three?
I am working on it, I swear!

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Lady Kitsune

Name: Keva F'urian
Race: Demon Fury
Wife: Numero 3
Weapon: Whip chain
Offs: Scat, Vore
Dislikes: Have to ask.
History:
Keva F'urian was the ninth daughter of the Lady of Furies.  Shunned by her sisters for being of exceptional beauty, she always found her self at the center of their torments.  As they say, "What does not kill you, makes you stronger."  She was forced to do all that she could to survive.  The home to the Furies is a harsh place.  The winds that sweep over the barren and craggy landscape travel at hurricane force and the dark seas thrash and churn.  To fall in is to meet certain doom as the rip tides will attempt to tear the limbs from ones body.  Often she would fly those winds to get away from her tormentors.  How she wished for the day to come and the incessant boredom of awaiting a day when the demons of Hell could be free to roam the Earth and do as they pleased.  She wished to be in that fray and unleash the terrible pent up rage that was apart of her nature, something she had found difficult to do except in the midst of bloodlust. 

Perhaps it was because her father was not of Fury stock.  Though she did not know who he was, she knew he had to be strong indeed to capture her mother's attentions.  It was that cold and calm nature that warred with the fiery passion of the Fury within.  Keva longed to be away from this place and everyday she listened for news of the rise of a demon Prince who had taken it upon himself to bring on the beginnings of Armageddon.  She found it rather foolish and the whispers and rumors amused her to no end. 

When the rumors became reality, she was forced to see her mother submit to the infamous Demon Prince, something she had never seen before.  Any demon that could bend a Fury to his will must be rare indeed.  Still, it made her angry.  It was her Mother and then he told her as a peace offering in treaty, a bride was to be given over.  She found that galling.  It sounded so...human.  Keva found him interesting enough and yet something about him scared her and her a Fury.  She moved out of his line of sight.  It didn't matter, the harpies were clamoring to take such a coveted position.  She made to slip from the throne room having heard enough of her sisters' screeching, when in a booming voice she heard, "THAT ONE." 

Frozen in her tracks, she straighted and turned with her head held high, her leathery black tail swishing nervously behind her.  Even though she wanted to tremble in fear, she stepped forward.  "I am not a 'that one', thank you.  I am Keva."

With a haughty bow, she left the room.  She saw didn't know if he laughed at her aplomb or if it had made him angry.  To say the least, her wedding night was an unforgettable one.  One where she remembered not to make the Demon Prince, her husband angry if she could.  Too bad she never takes her own advice.

Xanatos

I'm curious, are you only looking for women to play the wives? I am interested in wife five if your allowing a man to play a woman. I love playing succubus.

Also, if I am allowed, what will the main plot be?

kaz

I was thinking in order to have acouple more guys, why not allow the wives to have their own plaything, they could be male or female depending on the wife's taste.  Could also be their personal servant.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

LadySheikah

We are going to have one or two more males but most likely no more then that because every wife having there own plaything would take away the lust they have for there husband.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

And I'm the General, so not a plaything.  :P  We discussed this one in private, but I guess it's alright to drop the news here now.  >.>  But he's still very much on the play list for wives who get bored.  ^_^

LadySheikah

Yea your find rage. Just drop me a PM anytime today and we can discuss it.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Pockets

I don't think he's gonna care. Seven Wives with stamina levels to match his own would be almost too much. So as long as your character is sterile, he's not gonna care.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Scotty Rage

Yah, we already discussed that.  ^_^  The General doesn't want to make any little demon babies anyway.  :P  I'll be working on him tonight and presenting him.

rahatngt

What a plot ... pretty curious about how you two came up with the game :)

Ohh .. would have loved to use that sixth wife's photo for some one shot :)

Anyways, have fun.

thrill

I'm interested in playing Wife Four or Five if either is still available....i love the images for both of them :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, quite envious to man who has all those seven delicious ladies as wives ;). Anycase I raise hand up to be servant/(sex)slave to one the wives. Interested play a male char in this story.

kaz

Obsidian Isolabella

Woowww, awesome idea. ^.^

It sounds a lot like one I tried to do for a Group RP and it never got any interested players. +Sighs+ But I am glad to see this one is going good with getting players so far. ^.~

But it is an awesome idea.

Obsidian Isolabella

Name:
Kyra Nurien
Race:
Succubus
Wife:
Wife Number 1
Weapon:
It is the sword seen in her human form picture. She tends to carry it with her a lot since even if she is a Succubus, she tends to be a warrior in the fights against good. The sword itself is quite sacred to her considering the fact that it was given to her by her father.
Ons:
Refer to my On/Offs page please.
Offs:
Refer to my On/Offs page please.
Well, it goes without saying that Kyra likes or rather loves sex. It is something that her body constantly craves as much as she loves the battlefield. Which is another thing that she tends to love as well. She loves to battle and fight. It is a constant factor in her life and her husband knows this very well. Kyra believes it is one of the reasons, besides her lustful nature, that he chose her. She also happens to love wine. One of the more finer things that most demons stole from the humans.
Dislikes:
While she does love her husband very dearly considering she was the first of his wives, she is not one for the more cuddly and loving things in life. She can and does like to be intimate and such things with her husband, and even his other wives, but she is not always the one who is the best at showing she cares even if she does. She feels as though it is a show of weakness and in the world of Hell, such a thing is not just intolerable, but it just isn't done. And she has lived long enough in the world of Hell that she knows that if she were to show that weakness, it could mean that one day some demon would kill her off.
History:
As most people would suspect, since the seven deadly sins were some of the first evils that existed along with Lucifer himself, it goes without saying that lust demons are one of the firsts that The Demon Prince would go after to make peace with. That being said, Kyra was one of the best of what she does. She was beautiful, lethal, stubborn and more lustful than most of her kin. Her parents were actually the two leaders of the lust demons and demonesses. That is why she is so powerful and her lust is like nothing of her other kind, the lust demons, of course. That being said, at first, Kyra was not thrilled at all with the prospect of belonging like that to one male. It didn't sit right with her or here emotions. All the more worse was the very fact that she is a headstrong beauty who likes to do things her own way and tends not to enjoy it when males get in her way. Or females either. That doesn't mean that eventually she did not learn to love her husband and enjoy him and his other wives as they came.

But in the beginning of their relationship, Kyra was furious with him for everything. She hated his attitude, she hated him in general and was hard to bend and break to his will. Even still now, she is a fiesty female with him and the others, but that doesn't mean she doesn't submit to him. She just likes to make things difficult for him so he craves it more. And of them all, she feels like she was the one to break the worst, that was until the Seventh wife came.

When Alex came along, Kyra felt that she was going to be a tough one to crack. She didn't seem to enjoy being around any of them and some of the other wives were like that. That was something that she understood and even if she doesn't understand it, Kyra finds herself wanting to comfort the Hybrid Angel/Human.

thrill

Shall I come up with a CS for Wife number Four? I know you said I could have her already, but I just thought I would ask anyway

LadySheikah

Quote from: thrill on August 23, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
Shall I come up with a CS for Wife number Four? I know you said I could have her already, but I just thought I would ask anyway

Yes.

Any as soon as all the CS are up and we find a player for wife two we can start the rp.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

thrill

I will work on getting it up tonight. I don't think I'm going to have enough time to get a good one up before I have to leave for class.

Scotty Rage

I still need to work on my CS too, and find a good picture for the General.  Hmm...

TheVillain

An idea I've been tossing around in PM's, and I think I'd like to get input. Basically another antagonist for this game.

Name: Omindus
Position: Demon Lord of Lust
Ons/Offs: As a being whose existence thrives on sexual sins, this can be rather fluid. And the moment [See O/O's]
History: Omindus has always been a bit of a black sheep among the demon lords. Having had hundreds of wives over the centuries, both male and female, rarely has any of these marriages lasted longer then a decade and he always just cheated on them anyway. Currently he's the only single Demon Lord, not that this has changed his behavior at all really.
Currently in terms of power he's probably 5th or so in hell, far below Lucifer and [Pocket's Character] in power but still not to be trifled with. He might even rank right up there with him, but he seems to be dedicated to maintaining a hedonistic lifestyle more then getting into the power games and violence of ruling hell. He definitely has the brains to be higher in the listing, as he was one of the first demon lords to decide that it would be better to do little things that put lots of people closer to damnation instead of the individual craftsmanship of one soul at a time.
Rumors about him have always prospered in one form or another. That he worked with angels to bring about the age of greater tolerance on the mortal realm for example, which was technically true though the goals were quite different. That he wasn't looking forward to the end war and was going to sabotage hell's chances of winning, which only the first part was true. The most recent however is that the Demon Lord of Heresy's wife has recently become pregnant because Omindus raped her, which is true. He's been known to play around with taboo's and fetishes, sometimes sticking to one for a while for fun. Could he have decided that raping married women, even the wives of other demon lords, is his latest taboo fix?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

thrill

(Will add more later tonight)

Name: Sonnielion Sangre
Race: Demoness of Hate
Wife: Number 4

Weapon: Cat O Nine Whip
Offs: Vore, Scat, Waterplay
Dislikes:  Need to ask
History:
Sonnielion was the only female born in her family. Her father, Amducious made sure to instruct his daughter on hatred and revenge. He wanted her to be able to hold her own with her brothers. Sonnielion did not remember her mother. She had learned at an early age never to speak of her. Sonnielion learned how to control her hatered towards others, to control her anger. She was taught to not just act out but to plan and enjoy the suffering she was able to create.

Being the only female that was suitable for marriage, her father offered her as a peace treaty to the Demon Prince. She had no choice in it. She soon found out that she was not his only wife, there were three before her. Sonnielion had to quickly master control of her hatred.

Sonnielion slowly became friends with the other three wives. She knew to keep her attitude in check with her husband. After time, she found herself in love with him and accepted the fact that the one she loved she had to share with others.

LadySheikah

Okay one wife needed and the opener post has been updated with most of the CS. Still thinking where to place your Villain...

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

TheVillain

If it doesn't fit the mood you are going for feel free to ignore him, or only bring him in when you want some extra drama.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pockets

My suggestion might to PM the various peeps playing wives and see which one might be willing to play with another Demon Lord behind Azzarius' back (my character). Surely one of them likes to live dangerously *grins*. Alex would probably be the only one off limits for the moment. You'll need to be proactively involved if you're going to create any real drama worth noting.
08/02 - New A/A Update

TheVillain

True, but if the GM's don't like the idea then it's not getting off the ground even if all the wives love the idea.

Pockets

Well, as one of the GM's I don't mind having someone stirring the pot to create a little drama, so long as you don't mind risking the consequences. If that's fine then I'm ok with it. If you're gonna cry when everything comes falling down on you, then I don't want it. If you're willing to risk your character getting destroyed (and then being able to create another), for the sake of fun... More power to you man.

I just have a personal dislike of those who try to play the anti-hero/villian then cry like a little bitch when the consequences come home to roost.
08/02 - New A/A Update

TheVillain

Understood, and of course I think bringing on the consequences should be used. Just to warn you though, he plays up the stupid hedonist image on purpose to hide that he is in fact the calculating, deceitful, douchebag hedonist.

LadySheikah

No no no dear, he is fine ^.^ I think the RP could use a Villain in the RP lol

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Xanatos

Just waiting on Pockets, otherwise shouldn't be long after I get the info I need before I throw my wifey into the mix.

Pockets

Go ahead and toss something up Xanatos. It's your character. I'll have to work with her as much as he will with his other wives. On a bitch to bitch basis. *grins*

To Quote Walter: Nag, nag, nag, bitch, bitch, bitch! (can't remember the whole line. Been too long, goes to pull out relevant Jeff Dunham DVD)
08/02 - New A/A Update

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Xanatos

Lmao, I love that line; "Bitch to bitch." As for what I am waiting for, I PMed you about our O/O's. I looked at yours and would like you to peruse mine, to make sure we can mix when the plot gets down to the inevitable sex. I don't want to join, wasting everyone's time, for us later to find out we don't mix well. Since your co-GM, you get priority on likes of course. So if you don't think we can mix well, probably best I not join and leave the fifth wife to someone else.

Edit: Oh crap missed the Walter reference first read through. Points for the Walter reference! "What position do you take on Women's rights Walter" Walter: "Missionary!"

Pockets

I think I can work with most all of your O/O's. Though you'll have to forgive me if I forget them. I'm having to remember to keep an eye out for 7 different lists, and can sometimes slip and make a mistake. So if I do something on someone's Off List, please just PM and gently inform me I goofed and I'll edit my post accordingly. Especially seeing as I'm an ass man. And most everything pertaining to the ass is on your offs. Other than that I can survive. Hell he has six other women to sodomize if he has the urge. Though I do like the idea of gemini twins. One mind born into two bodies.

Edit: If you're looking for a model for your redhead, check out Bianca Beauchamp.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Xanatos

Did I make some mention of Gemini twins, or is that some off comment on your part? lol. I can't remember. I like so much and dislike/hate so much I forget both equally -chuckles at self-. Though as I mentioned in my O/O's, I do so love twins... -drools-

Okay, since your cool, I will work on my character and complete the smattering of ideas I have so far. Thanks for getting back with me on that.

Pockets

NP. You made mention of the twins, but I figured I'd add the spin of making them Gemini Twins. One mind born in two bodies and unable to go too far from one another.

BTW: The proper line is as follows

Jeff: She's a lovely Lady.
Walter: She's getting Old.
Jeff: Well women age like... like fine wine.
Walter: She's aging like milk.
Jeff: What? You guys get into another argument this morning or something?
Walter: Yep.
Jeff: What happened?
Walter: I dunno. She rolled out of bed and jumped onto her menstrual cycle and ran my ass over.
Jeff: Never heard it put quite that way before.
Walter: Oh, it even has a sound. It goes like this: nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.... biiiiiitch, biiiiitch, biiiiitch, biiiiitch
08/02 - New A/A Update

Scotty Rage

Zaphrael, The Destroyer

Name: Zaphrael
Race: Balor
Weapon: Hell Blades (Twin Set), His Body (Horns, Claws, Tail, Wings, Teeth)
Ons: Battle, Rough Play, Aggression, Dominating Others
Offs: Weakness
Dislikes: Pretty much everything else...

History: Zaphrael is an ancient and powerful demon.  Some say he should be a Prince himself, but his extreme aggression has proven to be a hindrance, making him less that savvy with matters that require a bureaucratic approach.  His appetite for battle and destruction is matched only by his insatiable lust.  Zaphrael can prove charming when he needs to be, but in general he is considered brutal and merciless by most, which made him a perfect candidate to lead the Prince's armies as his General.

Far too powerful to be a simple soldier, and far too violent to be a Prince or Lord, it was the perfect role for him.  There are some who feel that this highly aggressive demon could be a threat to the Prince's power, but for now he seems content to unleash his wrath on any whom the Price sees fit to point him to.  However, one might be able to use his desires to manipulate him into taking some matters into his own hands...

kaz

I had no idea 6 doesnt love her husband, unless I missed that.  It could be fun though, forced into it because she was the only one able to web the bastard...ok I need tog et my character up. 

Scotty Rage

Oh, my bad.  I know one of the wives supposedly hates him secretly.  I had thought it was 6.  >.>  Sorry?

kaz

It'll work, could be fun to be shagging behind his back.  Might be in trouble when he finds out.  LOL

Lady Kitsune

So I was wondering if any of the wives were going to take, uhm, 'comfort' in each other?  That's alot of estrogen and only, say, two men to take it all on. >.>

TheVillain

Three, will probably read over a few things and send out some PMs for ideas tonight.

Scotty Rage

Quote from: kaz on August 23, 2010, 10:10:46 PM
It'll work, could be fun to be shagging behind his back.  Might be in trouble when he finds out.  LOL

Actually the general has full access to the wives for his service, as long as he doesn't impregnate them, so he uses something to keep himself sterile for it.  :P

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on August 23, 2010, 10:15:53 PM
So I was wondering if any of the wives were going to take, uhm, 'comfort' in each other?  That's alot of estrogen and only, say, two men to take it all on. >.>

I'm pretty sure they will be, yes.  ^_^

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: TheVillain on August 23, 2010, 10:16:41 PM
Three, will probably read over a few things and send out some PMs for ideas tonight.

Ah, yes, three.  *counts the ratios on her fingers*

Still....women can have voracious appetites and these are demon blooded.  :P

kaz

Name: Dela L'vere
Age:  Age is meaningless to one such as her, she looks about 21 and never ages
Race: Siren
Wife: 6
Weapon: Voice of paralysis and the keen of death.  Able to entrap men and lure them with her voice.
Ons: Anything not in my offs
Offs: Scat, watersports, kiddies, amputation,
History: Born a Siren, Dela was he cherished daughter of the Lord of the 6th Hell.  She was his only daughter and as such was a spoilt little brat.  She was raised getting her own way in everything and enjoying the power that gave her.

She was not impressed when her father informed her she had to marry Azzarius, a Demon Prince.  She despised him, hating everything about him.  Dela loved the sea, luring innocent folks to their doom and deaths.  Being wife to him would seriously stop her messing about.  She had no choice though and found herself reluctantly marrying him.

Since that day she does her duties, not happily that's for sure, often refusing him to her bed on the grounds of a headache or feeling ill.  She knows he will just take from her one day.  But she enjoys her games behind his back.  She lures men to her, his soldiers, guards.  Any who could fall to her seductive voice and charms.  Dela night be stuck with him, but she has not stopped her fun...

Hope shes ok, tired, need sleep but wanted to get a start down.  Will refine when I am more alert and find a picture for her..

Xanatos

Okay, here is wife five. Any changes need to be made? Sorry the history is so short, I think I will develop it more as I go through if anything strikes me.

Also, I just was wondering, I don't recall it being mentioned; but are the wives allowed to sleep around with each other should that ever be desired by the players?

Oh! Magic, are the wives allowed to use it? If so, I would like to use some, if not no worries. Otherwise, she is good to go.

Demon Name: Xyaria Xyar (also likes going by her last name)
Human Name: Gemini Dalone
Race: Succubus

Appearance: Xyaria has bright deep red hair, loving it and taking exquisite care of it, finding it to be her best feature aside her naturally endowed succubi body of course. To say she only takes care of her hair would be false; she takes care of every part of her body, especially to please her husband.

Personality
: By no means is Xyar vain, but given that she has to compete for her husbands attention among six others, she tries her best to win it though taking excellent care of her body and making herself visually appealing as well as appealing through skill at pleasing him through sex. If she does not win his attention, she slinks off; albeit regrettably, to other affairs eagerly awaiting the next time her husband requires her presence in his bed chambers.

She tries to get along with the other wives, but does not take much contempt, badgering, and so forth from the others, unafraid to stand up to any who see fit to belittle her. For a demon she may not be quite as vicious as others but she is by no means a push over and lacking in sufficient demonic traits.

One such trait is her fascination, albeit moderate, with blood; generally not her own instead others, particularly mortal blood. By no means does she love to bathe in it, but she does like to lick small, tiny, amounts, or 'paint' it over parts of her body; especially her cleavage or the whole breast, loving the soft warm feeling on her skin.

Xyar more often than not is a calm and lusty woman, always tormenting slaves with sexual desires she never gives them, except a few who happen to come along at a moment of strong desire boiling deep inside of her. She reserves her sexual attentions for more powerful denizens, and obviously for her powerful husband.

For those who displease her may find themselves tormented by her, usually finding the chain or sharp end of her meteor hammer wrapped around or impaled in them; then again, it does depend on how badly the transgression was in question. For those who only displeased her a little, they might just find themselves tied up, aroused until near orgasm and then left to hang; that being the least she might do.

An oddity, some might say, is that she thoroughly enjoyed her time in the mortal realm. While she spent much time with her father as well, she also spent much time among the mortal people. She never grew an attachment to any one mortal, dutifully corrupting souls like any Succubus would, but she did find a fascination for mortal treasures; weapons, pictures, various items of a sexual nature, and so forth. Human's despite being inferior, were quite creative.

Wife: (5)

Weapon: Meteor Hammer (bladed style) or Chain Blade (not sure which is proper name). She enjoys incapacitating victims with the long chain part of the meteor hammer then suddenly cuts or rends flesh with the blade as she pulls it loose. She also carries a wicked Kukri she acquired from a fearsome warrior she had seduced on the eve of his victory, promising him victory if he only promised his life to her. [Note on chain, it is a bit thicker and made of strong metal forged in Hell, so it can't be easily broken.]
Ons: See my O/O's
Offs: See above

Likes: Loves items from the mortal plane and eagerly collects any she finds in the possession of other demons. She is not above using her status as a wife of the prince to gain mortal items, either. One of her favorite things about her items, is that many have stories attached to them; though she does not boast, she is though, delighted by the stories of her conquests.

Dislikes: She dislikes being unable to roam the mortal world, seducing the delicious sheep, and taking their inventions as playthings.

Xyar may like the mortal realm but strongly dislikes the mortal nature to whine, complain, and fear. It was quite the aversion to her, she would avoid mortals who had no self control in such forms.

History: Unlike some of the younger wives, Xyar has vast experience in the mortal realm, having been alive for a long time in mortal standards. She was allowed to visit the mortal realm often before she was taken as a wife. Her favorite pass time was observing how the mortals worked, when she was not seducing young men and women, corrupting them; granting them lives of eternal torment as a just reward.

She gathered many “relics” from the mortal world, finding them pretty or fascinating. Some came with stories of conquests she made of worthy men, men of virtue, others who claimed to be celibate and above sexual desires; in the end, all fell to her allure and promise of desires unheard of in the mortal realm.

These items, she now treasures as the last she will ever have, now barred from the mortal realm by her husband. She resents him for not allowing her a pass time such as only the mortal world could offer, but she has found herself enamored with her husband and thus does not loath him; instead she hopes that one day she can see the material world again, able to prowl and collect once more.

Xanatos

You beat me to the punch Kitsune! lol. I was wondering if the wives would get together as well -chuckles-. If you want to get with my wife, I am good with it, should they be allowed to anyways.

Lady Kitsune

*grins*  We shall see, Xan.  I am plotting.  *goes to plot*

Xanatos

Oh I didn't even realize, I unintentionally copied the type of weapon you are using Kitsune... heh. Oh well, suppose it can be something they have in common; the love of whipping people with the blade end of their chains -grins-.

Lady Kitsune

It's alright.  I'll just switch to my other favorite weapon.  Twin katanas.  Or maybe I'll think of something else.  You put more effort into your pics, so it's easy for me to change.  :-)

Lady Kitsune

Not much of a staff girl, though the naginata sparked my interest.  Maybe I'll go with a sword with a detachable axe...like Devil Hunter Yohko.  :P

Obsidian Isolabella

Wait..Is there allowed to be more than one Succubus? Because Wife number 1, Kyra, is a Succubus. o.o Were they supposed to all be different or can some be the same? I made Kyra like the daughter of the Leaders of the Lust Demons. >.>

Xanatos

Everyone of those pictures represents what a succubus looks like, with obvious different variations in style. So unless Pockets and Lady thought otherwise, they all are the lusty wenches who can't get enough nooky, ever.

Pockets

Not all female demons are succubi. There are Sirens, Furies, female Balors, etc. Succubi just tend to be more commonly used in erotica.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Xanatos

Oh I know that quite well, -chuckles-, however, those pictures are quite succubi. I do suppose they can be interpreted different for individual use; but you ask anyone who knows succubi or not so much and people will say Succubi.

Siren's aren't really Demon's, if your using the Greek defition; they are simply Sirens. Beautiful female like creatures who want to capture men for their own malicious pleasure.

Furies are ugly hags also from Greek Mythology.

Female Balors, which is a D&D name, would not look so attractive in the traditional human sense as they would be quite large, and to me anyways, quite ugly. -chuckles-

I so love, also, Erinyes; yummy. The lawful/fighting variant of the Succubi, another D&D creature. My personal fave.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:15jQHB22Zvp9yM:http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dx20070306_tacticstips_erinyes.jpg&t=1

http://paizo.com/image/content/PathfinderChronicles/PZO9213-ErinyesQueen.jpg

Then you have the Pleasure Devil, the Direct equal to the Succubus (a transformed Erinyes).

Sorry, not trying to be argumentative =P . I can just be quite technical at times, other times I could care less >.< . lol.

Lady Kitsune

Erinyes are Furies, aka Eumenides and not always ugly.  That's a greek mythos given , well...myth. 

I is a well of useless knowledge about Greek mytholgy.  And yes, I double checked using that thar intranet.  :P

Xanatos

Very interesting, did not know that. Its strange that in all the Greek reference (movies, books, anything else), I have seen or read never mentions Furies as Erinyes, and always shows Furies as hags. Well learn something new every day. Thanks Kitsune.

Pockets

So far as I know. Lady is gonna be without internet until this weekend. Though I'm working on a first post to get the game rolling
08/02 - New A/A Update

Sasha

Only one wife left .....interesting .  Number 7 it seems . 

Oh I can play the wife that does not love ...that nasty demon .....though doesn't seem to hang around the other women much either . Maybe the poor girl just never experienced a true orgasm all that biting and pain just does nothing for her . Except spankings do seem to turn her on . < can't have a character not like them, not sure I could type it to tell the truth >   

Fiery redhead ..seems a bit of intelligence to her ..wrapped up into her books and things of learning . Besides he has how many other wife's to take care of his ass ...why does he need her .

I can handle that one ...maybe she gets turned on by watching . Kind of like that idea ...or she could be a little control freak that just don't like to submit very well .  Hates him for making her , then when he body betrays her it just manifests more ...

Oh yes ...I can play that . Smirks .

think I got all into that for no reason ....smiles .  Well not for no reason was having fun .  giggles.

Is it wife 2 ...just the little pic with no words ...the remaining wife  ?   

LadySheikah

Yes its wife two dear and also one...she pmed me that's she is backing out the game.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

Well, what's to say that there's only one that doesn't love him and plots to manipulate him or others against him?  ^_^  Just makes life more interesting for my General.  :P

Sasha

Quote from: Scotty Rage on August 27, 2010, 05:22:43 PM
Well, what's to say that there's only one that doesn't love him and plots to manipulate him or others against him?  ^_^  Just makes life more interesting for my General.  :P

Well aren't you the naughty one .  Smirks ....

I not sure little evil minions love anything to be honest ...respect though I think would most definitely be given .

I shall make up a character sheet for the picture two .. to submit for approval .

TheVillain

Curses, time and stupid crap I have to do in real life are conspiring against me.

Ladies playing the wives, if you want to have a long-term affair with/cheat on him/get raped by a lust demon then I'm your man. PM me and we'll talk details.

Lady Kitsune

Raped by a Lust Demon?  Hmmm, uhm, yeah, hmmmm, well yeah!  O:)

Ooo, Sasha.  *Does a little dance*

desert ashes

Is wife seven still up for grabs?

If so, I'd be interested, though curious if a photo change would be acceptable.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

LadySheikah

Quote from: Moirae on August 28, 2010, 08:18:53 AM
Is wife seven still up for grabs?

If so, I'd be interested, though curious if a photo change would be acceptable.

No she is mine dear. One is still up for grabs.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

thrill

Quote from: TheVillain on August 28, 2010, 12:39:31 AM
Curses, time and stupid crap I have to do in real life are conspiring against me.

Ladies playing the wives, if you want to have a long-term affair with/cheat on him/get raped by a lust demon then I'm your man. PM me and we'll talk details.

oh the temptation!! I do not know if I will be able to resist a lust demon

Sasha

Proposed 2nd wife for approval ....

[Floatleft][/float]

Name: Sophianna  "Sophia "
Played by : Sasha
Race: Discarded Minion mixed from the union and rape of Lilith from an unknown demon of wrath.
Wife: The self-gifted second wife of the Demon Prince .

Personality :
Sophianna is cold , calculating and has an aire about her persona that draws the darkness of the shadows like a cold caress to warm her empty soul. Emotionless dark eyes that when looked upon in the depths of which one can see a fiery rage of silenced torment that creates the driven edge of her very womanhood. Dwelling in them for long has caused many a mortal to go mad as their own beast consumes their every thought . Pleasure to her is the conquest of a mixture of brute raw passion unleashed with an animalistic lustful desire. Things that capture her attention allow the woman to bask in the sheer naughtiness of the limits of another individual being displayed. The woman can go from a seemingly peaceful demeanor to striking with the vengeance of that of a snake. The perfect assassin and has taken on a personal vengeance of the anguished cry with a gleeful twinkle in the eyes.

Weapon: Shadow Sword <holds the ability to draw the blade from the shadows >
[Floatright][/float]
[Floatleft][/float]

History: It is rumored that Lilith humiliated a dark lard of wrath with her wicked taunts to the point that it sealed her as an enemy in her father's mind for many a century. As the cards unfolded one dark night his vengeance was had and coming upon her in that state between a forced dream and half awareness ...he took what was denied him years ago with a merciless vigor.  Drawing Lilith up into a nightmare of a cold calculating caress only to leave the creature of Lust without any residue of pleasure being drawn from it . Twins were born out of this said union the first quiet from the moment she came forth ...the other outwardly full of the wrath and hence Lilith killed the child herself . The quiet one was saved from death and hidden from the World till she became of age and that child was called Sophia by the gorgans.

Taught to control her dark seeded rage and pinpoint it with a precision ..the woman appeared to take on the cries of those misplaced in the world, discarded and stripped of of everything but the desire for the ultimate revenge. Capturing their prayers as she would move into action on the surface to challenge the mortal monster and if finding him weak then the darkness inside would be released unto his very soul as she was cold and calculating turning from the lover in his bed to the one who dined on his soul . Leaving him either dead or so near it that he longed for the release of it . However , if Sophia found the man to be true to his very nature and indeed strong in his abilities the woman would empower him further and slip off to hunt those that spoke against him with the same vengeance .

Tiring of the games with mere mortals ...as their flesh was too weak and so easily brought down at her feet. She pulled back down into the darkest cavern in the depths of the underworld and sulked in her solitude . Until one day whispers of a Dark Demon Prince captured her attention as he was rising to power . In the shadows she watched the man and found him true of the spirit in which she could admire in a man. Moving out from the shadows into his chambers one night the woman challenged him with a lustful taunt that if he could prove himself worthy she would stand by his side till the end of time . Needless to say ..Sophia became his second wife .

Watching as he rose to greater power and finally took the throne ...collecting more wives to his side as he went along . The woman's true feelings on the matter have never been spoken out though hints of raging jealousy do emerge on occasion and dwell inside. Still she stands at his side when called upon but here of late has withdrawn back to her own chambers as the truce has been called and her true place is now being decided in her mind. Searching through the ranks now as a boredom has set in but no one truly knows the rhyme of reasoning of Sophia's actions . What exactly is the Demon Prince's second wife up to is anyone's guess . 

Ons/Offs : Bi-sexual - Very Few Limits  - see players < will furnish link >
Likes : Being Held Down , Forced Submission , Anal , Oral , Fingering , Toys ..Surprises.
Dislikes : Extreme womanizing , spitting in character's face, unjustified rage style beatings

Sasha

Are we just waiting on the other wives to put up their character sheets ....along with pockets ?

Was not sure if Moire ..took wife one or not .

Just curious ...as the game looks most fun .  Smiles .. just wondering how close we were to maybe starting .

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Pockets

Whoops! I forgot completely about that. Gimme a bit and I'll have something up by the end of the night.
08/02 - New A/A Update

kaz

Something up.....*has bad thoughts* :P

I'm looking forward to getting this going.

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Sasha

thrill

This is probably going to sound stupid (I'm tired so please take that into consideration) but are each of the wives supposed to post in the introduction thread?

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

thrill