MILF Gang Raped [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

I hope this is alright. Let me know if you need something else in my CS.

Hercinia

Nice MILF, AC.

I'm working on my CS too.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 11:03:59 AM
I hope this is alright. Let me know if you need something else in my CS.

Looks good. Does she have a husband and kids? :-)

This is a reason the students will want to abuse her:
she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly.

The goal of the attack could be to get her to quit so that no student will be the scapegoat during the upcoming school year. The day of attack could be day or two before the start of school year.

I'll have a CS up tonight.

AurelieCatena

I'll be away for the week-end. I'll improve my character on Monday.

And no, she has no husband and no kids.

Hercinia

Is it OK if part of the reason my character hates the MILF because my girl is gay and the teacher is homophobic?

AurelieCatena

Oh yes, she is very conservative and homophobic. She hate lesbians in particular.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 04:30:36 PM
Oh yes, she is very conservative and homophobic. She hate lesbians in particular.

*kiss* thanks, should enrage my girl somewhat :P

eiselmann

Thinking my guys two older brothers were her targets and my chap has no intention of being part of the set
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 04:24:36 PM
I'll be away for the week-end. I'll improve my character on Monday.

And no, she has no husband and no kids.

Her not being a actual mother does remove the MILF portion of the idea. But I see no problem with them still considering her to be a MILF.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 16, 2013, 05:00:53 PM
Her not being a actual mother does remove the MILF portion of the idea. But I see no problem with them still considering her to be a MILF.

Technically true, but let's face it... MILF just means hot woman 30+ now.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 16, 2013, 03:02:37 PM
This is a reason the students will want to abuse her:
she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly.

The goal of the attack could be to get her to quit so that no student will be the scapegoat during the upcoming school year. The day of attack could be day or two before the start of school year.

I thing that it would make more sense if the attack came from former students seeking revenge.

AurelieCatena

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 17, 2013, 05:18:52 PM
I thing that it would make more sense if the attack came from former students seeking revenge.

They could be mix of former and current students. Will also be high school rather than college. Any issues with all of them being teenagers?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 18, 2013, 12:23:26 AM
They could be mix of former and current students. Will also be high school rather than college. Any issues with all of them being teenagers?

How old would they be?

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 03:15:59 PM
How old would they be?

Well, 16-18 if this is in an American school right?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Hercinia on August 18, 2013, 03:17:03 PM
Well, 16-18 if this is in an American school right?

I'm not familiar with the US school system, that's why I had to ask.

I have no problem with that range of ages, but not any younger.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 03:20:29 PM
I'm not familiar with the US school system, that's why I had to ask.

I have no problem with that range of ages, but not any younger.

The site wont allow younger anyway, so no worries.

CriminalMindsFan

My character and I won't be using a image. He'll be Asian and his parents arrived in US from Japan:
Name: Dennis Kim
Career goal: Own Toyota dealership like his father and uncle
Height: 5 foot, 4 inches

Dennis is worried about future students of Lea Stiffneck after a rather traumatic experience as one of her pupils during the last school year, which was his next to last in the public school system. He did not think a teacher should praise bullies and do her own bullying because she was a teacher and role model to the community.

As he spent more time talking to other former students and some pending students of Lea Stiffneck, a plan was about to be set in motion. It was time to educate the educator using some of her own medicine to dish out a harsh punishment for her own bullying. Dennis was one of the students who had to suffer during his junior high school year at the hands of Lea Stiffneck. I'm thinking his lack of strength and race were often picked on. Now it's time for payback with help of some of former or current students.

Hercinia

Name: Megan

Height: 5"1

Career goal: Writer. Wants to be a fantasy novel writer.

Megan spends way too much time writing, poetry, romance novels, songs, but she's never had the confidence to write a novel like she dreams of. Not only does Stiffneck tease her for being too emotional when she writes... which makes no sense to Megan, but her teacher verbally abuses her because of her sexual orientation, Lea is a lesbian. She took so much shit for it, she never expected a teacher to join in with the abuse. Now is her time for revenge, with other students to back her up.

AurelieCatena

Lea Stiffneck is racist too, by the way...

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 04:17:24 PM
Lea Stiffneck is racist too, by the way...

LoL. If no one else takes advantage of that, I may make Megan Scandinavian.

eiselmann

Name: Chris Hansen
Career goal: Play in the NFL
Height: 5'10

Chris is the youngest of three brothers all of them football players. Chris is considered the most talented footballer of the three brothers and the school is looking to continue a few more years of state dominance with Chris just as they had with his brothers

Both his older brothers were targeted by Lea Stiffneck the eldest ,Peter was targeted because he was the quintessential dumb jock who in all honesty got a free ride. Simon got targeted because despite his A average in other classes he was the brother of a dumb jock therefore Simon was , at least in Lea Stiffneck's eyes, nothing more than a dumb jock. Not willing to endure for a single minute the abuse his older brothers put up with Chris intends to turn the tables on Lea Stiffneck.

Chris is a Wide receiver I intend him to be strong without being overly muscled, so if no one else wants the role happy for my character to over power the teacher.

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Hercinia on August 18, 2013, 04:21:25 PM
LoL. If no one else takes advantage of that, I may make Megan Scandinavian.

Dennis is Asian/Japanese so I think I can handle the racist revenge idea. Megan wanting to lesbian rape teacher will be fitting punishment.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: eiselmann on August 18, 2013, 05:41:27 PM
Chris is a Wide receiver I intend him to be strong without being overly muscled, so if no one else wants the role happy for my character to over power the teacher.

Yeah, that sounds good. He can surely have a chance to tackle the bitch having experienced being tackled as a Wide receiver.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 18, 2013, 05:49:43 PM
Dennis is Asian/Japanese so I think I can handle the racist revenge idea. Megan wanting to lesbian rape teacher will be fitting punishment.

Good, we've got both angles covered then.