News:

Main Menu

What do you hoard?

Started by Ket, February 22, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imogen

Stationary, pencils (art supplies) and old barbie dolls.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

solkar

A large collection of various items that I need for plans to be implemented or decided on at some time in the future.

stormwyrm

Data. I have several terabytes of it, all sorts of stuff, video, audio, clean and unclean. Can't bear to delete anything unless it's redundant, and sometimes not even then. Western Digital is getting plenty of money from me. XD
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

EnchantedDream218

I have lots of crystals and gemstones inside of my room. I've been collecting them since my ear 20's, I'm always buying them. Always.

There so beautiful looking and I love holding them in my hand. They seem to give me peace anytime I'm holding crystals.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Captain Maltese

Quote from: EnchantedDream218 on September 20, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
I have lots of crystals and gemstones inside of my room. I've been collecting them since my ear 20's, I'm always buying them. Always.

There so beautiful looking and I love holding them in my hand. They seem to give me peace anytime I'm holding crystals.

Let me guess. Rose quartz is your favorite? I'm big on tourmaline (got two of them right here) and sodalite. I have a collection but can't keep them all on display at the same time. It gets... noisy.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lilias

I keep my gemstones in pouches or bowls (scallop shells make excellent displays). There's no such thing as too much aventurine.

What else? Candles - jars, cups, tapers and tealights, in a gazillion colours and scents. Notebooks - I journal a lot, but I tend to buy them considerably faster than I can fill them. Mugs and cups, and all the varieties of tea and herbal infusions to make in them.

I also have more WoD game resources than I could ever put to use in a lifetime, but doesn't everybody?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

I collect amethyst and aquamarine.  You'll usually find one of each in my pocket or bag and I keep some under my pillow, too. :-)

AmberStarfire

I collect crystals too. I have green aventurine and (I think) rainbow obsidian spheres, and a large clear quartz (a wand shape) in my living room. I also have one in blue aventurine with other gemstones added, and some other crystals there.

I have some geode pieces (amethyst and quartz), and some tumbled stones (blue aventurine and others) on window sills upstairs. I have some selenite (a tumbled stone which I tend to leave near/on an owl shaped candle holder and which has a habit of falling behind cabinets - hopefully I got it out the last time) and I know I've got a crystal slice floating about. I've also got a small frog (I think it's tiger's eye, but I might be mis-remembering) on my bedroom window sill. I'm away right now so I can't just go and check.

I have one crystal pendant with me, and it's black tourmaline with a smaller pink tourmaline. I bought a beaded bracelet while I was travelling, and it's green jade.

Sain

Teas. I didn't even realize, but I suppose my current "collection" counts more as hoarding. Probably never going to have time to drink them all...
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301