Looking for Something Extreme (FxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 27, 2014, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

I'm usually more interested in romance with a little bit of light D/s thrown into the mix. But I would love to find one partner for something a little more extreme.

I don't have an actual plot, but I'll give you an idea of what I'd like so we can brainstorm together.

I need someone to play the dominant role for this game. The title says FxF, but just in case anyone missed it, I am wanting a dominant female character to play opposite my submissive girl.

I want it to be set either in modern day earth. Fantasy elements can be added in, if you like, such as vampires and that sort of thing.

I would like for the story to include nonconsensual sex (forced anal would be amazing!), kidnapping, degradation and humiliation, hard bondage, Mistress/pet play, and lots and lots of spanking.

Those things that won't be allowed include death, Vore, extreme blood play (unless vampires are involved), and vomit.

I would like for this story to be long term, rather than one shot. I have some ideas for how to start the game, as well as some character ideas, but I'm going to hold off posting them because I'd much rather figure something out from scratch with my partner. If no one shows any interest, then I'll add some ideas.

One thing I'll mention is that my character is going to be between 18 and 22. She'll be blonde, because I love playing blondes, and either Canadian, American, or British.

Anyone interested, please send me a PM. I'd really like to find someone to do this kind of story with!