Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

I will never get anything else done if i keep having to come read! argghh... soo my solution.. i will pop in when I can and if i have questions ask or PM the powers of GMness.  So if you all don't see me much around.. thats why >.>

Now.. i am off to do posts for my OTHER groups that are slacking.. :P   Then i will work on a sheet and quiz -- after reading the wiki fully.  ::)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 04, 2012, 08:13:50 PM
Awesome. I'm thinking the Department of Magical Transportation. That seems boring enough for them. Possibly the Broom Regulatory Control Department. ^^

I'm not making any changes to my student character or her childhood history, just adding onto her family. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and first cousins. Nothing more than that (that I have planned at the moment anyway).

Sure just give me the full listing when it is done and I will do my best to edit them in...but Kendra is the Main Wiki fixer.

Jag

Quote from: Aiden on January 04, 2012, 08:23:41 PM
Sure just give me the full listing when it is done and I will do my best to edit them in...but Kendra is the Main Wiki fixer.

Will do.

Edit: Okay, dones for now. Might work it some more in the morning. Medicine kicking in and I might start writing haikus if I try to work on it any more tonight.

*staggers off*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Haloriel

Is a more detailed listing of relatives something you're requiring for Pure Blooded families?  At the moment I've only made allusions to connections and gave some detail to Astraea's parents and siblings.  Should the grandparents be listed in more detail?  I was in part holding off because I was uncertain what to do for a few things - as I do not know what House Astraea began with ... and if that would end up being the same - as the rest of her kin.

Answer when you have time, and thanks!

Nadir

Lennox is done! I need Dis to hammer out our characters relations, though, so I'll add those as we work them out.

Amelita

I decided I'm bringing Kristina. So... Dis? I think you know what I'll be suggesting :P

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Blinks~ WOW...ok I go to sleep and the boards runs away from me. hehe I guess I have some catching up to do.

Saerrael

Oooh, my pooooor head *rubs head* That will teach me for wanting to play a pureblood. Six family members. I think I'm just going to curl up and die now. *breathes*

*hits post button in the character sheet thread*

Tell me if I forgot something and the such. Will be adding a bit more later when having heard from other people.

Also, because I was quite busy with writing that wall of text... I still have no clue what the tagging thingy is about.

Nadir

It's a quicker way to find out if anyone is waiting for you to post, like I would say at the top of an in game post,

Lennox Locke
Slytherin 1st Year
Charms class
Tags Molly and Daniel

so people are not forced to read all the posts.

Blaed

One thing I do see some people forgetting is putting the year they want there character to be under the house section of the character sheet.

But other then that, very nice character profile saerra, loves it.

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Eden on January 04, 2012, 09:44:50 PM
It's a quicker way to find out if anyone is waiting for you to post, like I would say at the top of an in game post,

Lennox Locke
Slytherin 1st Year
Charms class
Tags Molly and Daniel

Hmz, good idea *nods*

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on January 04, 2012, 09:46:39 PM
One thing I do see some people forgetting is putting the year they want there character to be under the house section of the character sheet.

But other then that, very nice character profile saerra, loves it.

I didn't. I left it open as instructed, I think.

Hogwarts House: (If Starting as a first year, leave blank)

Yup!

Josietta

Quote from: Eden on January 04, 2012, 09:44:50 PM

Lennox Locke
Slytherin 1st Year
Charms class
Tags Molly and Daniel

Yup!

I use it in a lot of my group games. Its especially helpful for large games though with multiple scenes in one thread.

Some people use tags without all the other header stuff in games.. but i like the headers to help remind you of what house people are in and what year they are. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Blaed

Ah, I forgot about it being said there in the profile thing. I just read about it again here in the interest thread.

Nadir

Quote from: Josietta on January 04, 2012, 09:49:40 PM
Yup!

I use it in a lot of my group games. Its especially helpful for large games though with multiple scenes in one thread.

Some people use tags without all the other header stuff in games.. but i like the headers to help remind you of what house people are in and what year they are. :)

*nods* I used tags when I GMed games on Yahoo groups, they were very handy ^_^

Zealously Jaded

I made my picture the right size and shortened a few of the larger paragraphs into spoilers to save space.

Aiden

After reading all the character sheets currently submitted and reading the sorting results I am very pleased with how the houses are being divided at this time and I know we still have a few sheets still to come into play.

Saerrael

Sorry if my sheet is a bit long, Aiden. I might even add to it later, too..*coughs and flees*

undisclosedtoyou

Yay, finally got home! *Celebrates, and starts writing out my character*  As for writing out bloodlines, psh, I've already done that! :P  I'll be

Quote from: Eden on January 04, 2012, 08:43:08 PM
Lennox is done! I need Dis to hammer out our characters relations, though, so I'll add those as we work them out.

Received!  I'll be looking over your character, and than PM'ing you back.  But so far, it's a yes.  I'll pm you some more details that might be pertinent.

Quote from: Amelia on January 04, 2012, 09:04:24 PM
I decided I'm bringing Kristina. So... Dis? I think you know what I'll be suggesting :P

Psh, Niall will be a bachelor for a while, but if you want to make Kris crush on him, than go for it!  Hell, it'll prolly make her some kind of masochist, considering he's a jerk wad supreme lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kasper

I'm obviously interested in joining the game since I've put up a character skeleton but I haven't dropped in here to say hi yet.

So hiya!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Nadir

Oh, is it Niall? I've been calling him Njall. >_> I have a mate with that name, sorry I misread! *fixes it*

Hey there Octopus!

Blaed

Ello there, and welcome Octopus! lol.

-I am wondering what is going to be going on here over the next few days.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: octopusdreams on January 05, 2012, 01:03:19 AM
I'm obviously interested in joining the game since I've put up a character skeleton but I haven't dropped in here to say hi yet.

So hiya!

Hiya!

Quote from: Eden on January 05, 2012, 01:09:54 AM
Oh, is it Niall? I've been calling him Njall. >_> I have a mate with that name, sorry I misread! *fixes it*

Hey there Octopus!

It is! *Pouts* 

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kasper

Thank you all for the welcomes. :)

I'm curious to see which house Tebastian will land himself in. It's kind of exciting when you don't get to pick it yourself.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Nadir

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 05, 2012, 01:17:26 AM
It is! *Pouts* 

Well, I fixed it! Saerra may now think it is also Njall, but I will not claim responsibility for that unless evidence is found