X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Woo colors!

Alright I know I still owe people some replies and reviews on some submitted bios, but here's the sheets I've seen so far in the thread (plus my two that I haven't finished yet because omg you guys keep me busy!), please let me know if I've missed anyone:

NamePlayerAgeRoleClasses
She-HulkMidori Sadi18StudentLaw
Cronus/Ben PorterRyven20Student?
WiccanSaphir18StudentHigh School
RogueSpiralSpider19Student?
WolverineKuronekoOld!TeacherSelf defense
JuggernautMasterOfMyFate19StudentMechanics
NightcrawlerMoraline16StudentHigh School
MiseryDemonessOfDeathValley19Student?
IcewomanAribethAmkiir18StudentBasic College
Miragelockepick18StudentHigh School
DeadpoolRaveOld!TeacherWeapons, Gadgets, Acrobatics, Mental Fortitude
ForgeKuroneko27TeacherEngineering, Mechanics, Vehicles
PyroBloodied Porcelain16StudentHigh School
Spider-WomanMidori Sadi???
LuciferaSpiralSpider17StudentHigh School
Marcel St. CroixOrange Marmalade24ishStudent/TeacherCollege + some TBD
DakenOrange Marmalade74StudentHigh School GED
Iron FistRave???
If I missed you in this list please let me know :)

Rave

So many deliciously yummy characters!

On that note, though, here's a basic WIP for Iron Fist.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Daniel "Danny" Rand-K'ai.
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Iron Fist.
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual citizenship in K'un-Lun and the U.S.A.
Place of Birth: New York City.
Education: College Level.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'2.
Weight: 189 Ibs.
Hair color: Ebony.
Eye color: Dark Brown.
Ethnicity: Asian/Caucasian mix.
General Appearance: Iron Fist has a lean, yet muscular physique which favors agility over brute strength. He stands rather tall for his age, and seems to have fully matured early. He has a dragon shapped tattoo across his chest, a branded mark from his vanquishing of the Dragon Shou-Lao and gaining the Iron Fist. His identity is known to most, and as such he is often seen without his costume walking around the world and the X-mansion, however he prefers to stay out of the public eye.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Ons/Offs: Same as Player (See Signature)
Goals: To hunt down his parent's murderer and gain vengeance on Harold Meachum.
Wealth Level: 4 - Good.
Personality: In terms of personality Danny is a very laid back guy. He isn't overly geeky like Spiderman or too much of a badass like Wolverine. He is the perfect blend of both. When It came time to get serious Danny was is joke, he can easily beat up opponents much bigger and more aggressive than he is and with considerable ease. If asked to describe his personality in a few words, its best said that he is a mix of a Monk and a Skater. Exceptionally wise for his age, yet young enough to be laid back and take things easy, he is always a positive light among his peers.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

Divine Tenacity

GAH SO YUMMY!!

Expect Jenny and Jessie to be allll over Danny!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Rave

SpiralSpider

I think, with GM permission, I'm going to keep Rogue's original history before becoming a member of the x-men. I just feel that it plays a real important role in setting up Rogue's personality.

If anyone plays Mystique, or Ms. Marvel then I can alter Rogue's history, if necessary. I think I'm going to shorten the time that Rogue spent with the Brotherhood, though. That way I can make him a younger age in the school.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 19, 2014, 09:45:59 PM
I think, with GM permission, I'm going to keep Rogue's original history before becoming a member of the x-men. I just feel that it plays a real important role in setting up Rogue's personality.

If anyone plays Mystique, or Ms. Marvel then I can alter Rogue's history, if necessary. I think I'm going to shorten the time that Rogue spent with the Brotherhood, though. That way I can make him a younger age in the school.

Backstory adds to the flavor. After all, my guy had a criminal history and now he has an opportunity to do some good... after he goes back to school.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

yasarra

I believe Amelita is taking Gambit.  Which means I'm looking at...not sure what yet.  Going over a LONG list of Marvel characters.  Otherwise, it'll be an OC.

Pumpkin Seeds

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 19, 2014, 09:45:59 PM

I've got some feedback to write up for you around some of this, should have it over your way shortly :)

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'm trying to iron out some issues with my character's powers. I know I want them emotion based. With some very light telekinesis that is a by product of the emotion thing. But I'm a little stuck. Humph.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 19, 2014, 10:18:23 PM
I've got some feedback to write up for you around some of this, should have it over your way shortly :)
yay!

Well, I've got to get to bed so I'm not dead when the children need to get to school tomorrow. :/
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

MasterOfMyFate

Not to have a constant dirty mind or anything, but I think the Juggernaut would possibly break Pyro if he dared to be on top. Ouch.

I probably should get some shut eye as well. Good night everyone.
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 19, 2014, 10:51:57 PM
Not to have a constant dirty mind or anything, but I think the Juggernaut would possibly break Pyro if he dared to be on top. Ouch.

I probably should get some shut eye as well. Good night everyone.

Not to have an equally dirty mind or anything, but she would probably enjoy that :p
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 19, 2014, 10:54:40 PM
Not to have an equally dirty mind or anything, but she would probably enjoy that :p

Oh? Well then...  ;)

(Damn it! Move away from the computer! Bad Fate! Bad!)
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 19, 2014, 11:01:51 PM
Oh? Well then...  ;)

(Damn it! Move away from the computer! Bad Fate! Bad!)

*sweet smile* Wait till you see my dream walking, psychic projecting precog >.>

Divine Tenacity

@Rave: Remember Danny is a rich kid! I think he would be on the same tier as Stark matter of fact.

Bloodied Porcelain

Rave

Quote from: Midori Sadi on May 19, 2014, 11:17:23 PM
@Rave: Remember Danny is a rich kid! I think he would be on the same tier as Stark matter of fact.

Agreed! His father was a rather rich business man, but the slightly low rating just symbolizes that he doesn't like spending too much and lives in the Mansion rather than his own place. He still has access to all his wealth, though!

(Don't worry, he has all the money he needs to buy Jessica and Jennifer all kinds of...uh...'outfits' >;3 )

Kuroneko

*plans on setting a lawn chair on the roof for Logan to get away from it all - or spending lots of time at Harry's Hideway ;) *
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Divine Tenacity

Ooooooh. I can only imagine what kind of... 'outfits' Danny wants to get the ladies in!

I'm so damn excited to start this RP! I will have Spiderwoman's full bio up before the sun rises. I'm out drinking with friends at the moment.

Green Goo Theory

Maybe Sabertooth could be a fun addition as well as an OC of mine. 
Coming soon...

Bloodied Porcelain

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...