Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and drinks and leaves the special boxes*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

hey saber give you this chocolate cover Ewok for your speeder. *holds up Ewok ith its hand in its mouth* no no don't eat yourself.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

No!  No self-cannibalation!  Bad 'wok!  Bad 'wok!  *scolds the little fellow, prompting him to stop consuming himself.*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Hmm...

...lemme think...

...NO!

But you can have this cheeseburger... *offers freshly-broiled cheeseburger*

saturnschild

*looks at the cheeseburger* does it have bacon.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*inspects teh burger*  You, know...I'm really not sure.  Lets open it up and take a look.

*Opens the burger, and sees a pair of eyes staring back at him.  At this point, Saber realizes that it's not a cheeseburger, but the infamous genus cheeseburgerius, or the giant MAN-EATING cheeseburger!*

RUN! *throws cheeseburger out the window, Ewok minions all panic, run around, and scream* RUN AWAY!  EVIL CHEESEBURGER!

saturnschild

*spazzes out by the mad chaos of ewoks* holy crap. *runs in circle with ewoks*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-walks in casually- Hey, all! What did I miss, I-
-spies man-eating cheeseburger, and promptly slides back out again-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

WAIT!  DON'T GO OUT THERE!  IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!

*pauses, realizes she's already left.*

Hmm...this calls for desperate measures.  Tactical-Man-Eating-Cheeseburger-Seeking minions, form up on me!  *Ewoks with war paint, wookie bowcasters, lightsabers, and E-11 semi-automatic blasters, and sawed off DC-15's assemble in two very military ranks before Saber, who arms himself accordingly as well.*

Okay, men.  Listen up.  There's a dangerous man-eating cheeseburger out there with Lolli.  This isn't just a rescue mission, this is search and destroy!  We cannot, under any circumstances, allow that man-eating cheeseburger to escape!  If it should reach its natural habitat and find a mate, they will return with an army, and devour us all!  Red group, track him!  Blue group, find Lolli!  Green group, you're with me!  Now, let's move!  Lolli's counting on us!

*steps out the door with the Ewok soldiers at his side.  About five seconds after they disappear into the woods, the sound of screams, human and Ewok alike, can be heard amongst the sound of gunfire, lightsaber hums, and man-eating-cheeseburger burps.*

OOC: I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much imagination tonight...

Lolli

-Lolli is carried in by a swarm of 'Woks; the "blue group"- Erm.. Saber? Could you tell them it's not necessary to carry me? And, certainly not with tiny, fuzzy fingers on my bumbum..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*from the woods:*

"Eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!"  (Direct translation: You have my sincerest apologies for the great misfortunes that your bottom has suffered at the hands of my Ewok minions, and they shall be severely dealt with at the next available opportunity.  At the moment, however, I am in the midst of being devoured by a man-eating cheeseburger, which has its jaws firmly wrapped around my leg all the way up to my thigh, and so the discipline of my Ewok minions will have to wait until such time that I have vanquished my evil foe.  It pleases me greatly that you have found safety, dear lady, and I shall return victorious to thee upon smiting this evil beast.)

*Blue group, still carrying Lolli, starts chattering, and then shouts into the woods.* "Eeeeeeeeee ah-eeechawa Saber!  Eechop yub-nub!*  (Translation for Ewok chatter: "Hey, guys, forget about Saber!  Here thar be booty!") *Ewoks all flock to the shack, in great numbers, leaving poor Saber alone in the woods*

Lolli

-glares at the naughty Ewoks and puts on the classic "Don't you DARE!" face that only women can make; the same face that scares every man within a three-mile radius of said woman-

You stupid little balls of fluff! Don't you see what you've done??!
THERE'S A FREE CHEESEBURGER!

-all the 'Woks rush after the Man-Eating Cheeseburger and proceed to nom. Because, of course, Ewoks aren't "men" and the Man-Eating Cheeseburger cannot, therefore, devour them.-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*as the Ewoks bolt into the woods, a bedraggled, dishevelled, battle-weary Saber stumbles back into the lodge.*

And now, peace shall return to the land!  *tackles and cuddles teh Lolli*

Lolli

-grins and hands Saber a cup of tea (that honestly isn't spiked..) and helps remove his battered armor so he's more cozy-

Poor guy. Would you like a foot rub? I don't do those.. I don't like feet.. but I could fetch one of your naughty 'Woks.  ;D
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*sips the tea, thus making himself completely vulnerable to spikage.  With his armor off, Saber is wearing naught but his flightsuit and boots, and he pops his helmet off, too.*

Um...I think the 'Woks are occupied, nomming. XD  But just a cuddle would be magnificent.  Are you in the mood for a cuddle, dearie? ^^

EDIT: Just got a note from Seren Fey, one of my RP partners.  She seems to be in need of art critics to judge stuff for a contest that she's running.  If anyone wants to lend a hand, here lies the link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33955.0

Lolli

Cuddling I do very well!
-gives superamazing cuddles-
Besides my awesome cuddles.. I have fabulous news! Sweeney Todd is on! Johnny Depp! ALAN RICKMAN! -dribbles a bit on Saber's helmet, and discreetly wipes her sleeve across it-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Alan Rickman is what happens when The Force and concentrated EPIC WIN decide to fall in love and make a baby.  As to which of the two conceivers are male or female, I cannot say. XD

*gives cuddles back, and hugs, too!*

Lolli

Ah, that scene where he and Johnny Depp sing together in Sweeney.. it melts my little heart.
-snuggles tiiiightterrr-

I just read your PM, and didn't want to spam you so I'll reply to that here. xD
Honestly, I highly recommend you watch it. Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat!!) is hilarious, what little bit he's in it.

I, too, adore Alan Rickman. Just about any movie he's in, I'll watch because I'm sure I'll love it. ;p
He's supposed to be in Tim Burton's adaptation of Alice In Wonderland, as the Caterpillar. His voice is a perfect match, methinks..

Edit;
The word I couldn't remember was 'conflicting'! xD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

are we talking about Johnny Depp. Oh how I love Johnny Depp. I want his pants and maybe more. :-[

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Awh, yessum!
I'm watching Sweeney Todd right now. ;p Lovelovelove eet!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*runs and hugs Lolli* Oh your are my friend see how you glisten *spins around* see these on shine in the light

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I still liked Rickman's performance in Galaxy Quest.  A classic.

saturnschild

Oh yes he was wonderful in Galaxy Quest.

Ons and Offs saturn