Warcraft: The Search! [ BON ]

Started by Hemingway, August 29, 2010, 07:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Well, it's that time again, the time when I search for something Warcraft. I haven't had much luck with these before, so I've decided to change it up a little. Because I'm really craving this right now. A fact which is made worse by being unable to playing WoW, due to some problem I can't seem to fix.

I'm mostly into Horde races. That is orcs, tauren, undead and blood elves. I'm not that fond of trolls. I also quite like dwarves, and I can tolerate night elves and possibly draenei. Humans and gnomes are probably my least favorites.

What I'm interested in, generally speaking, is a bondage story. It could be forced slavery, but for the most part I would prefer willing submission, for any variety of reasons. I'm looking for something more long-term, however, so I would like to have some twists thrown in, some reasons for the characters' behaviors, and so on. I'm looking for either M/F or F/F ( futa possible as well, either one or two ), with my preference depending slightly on the races involved.

In order of preference, here are some races I'd like to see involved; undead ( female ), bloof elf, tauren, orc, dwarf ( female ), night elf ( female ).

A few specific pairings I could go for, with general ideas;

Undead x Blood Elf: A bondage story with a darker, emotional twist. It's hard coping with the fact you're dead, and I suppose a firm master would take away some of the pain. She thought so, too!
Tauren x Blood Elf: You don't often see this couple, but these two decided to give it a shot, just for fun. A female tauren and male blood elf would be fun. A male tauren and female blood elf would be ever so much more fun. Imagine the care taken not to hurt the little elf!
Your Idea Here: Basically, the more unusual, the better!

Here's hoping I'll have more luck with this thread, than my last.

Katrina

I'd be willing to do a WoW, but I'd like to play as a blood elf.  :)