News:

Main Menu

Fantasy Football!

Started by LunarSage, November 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

^^ Bane, that's what happens when the wildcard teams were stronger and from harder conferences than the division winners.

Lady Sakura

I do love it how I'm in a Win Win situation! Of course, I hope the Patriots win!

Deamonbane

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 10, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
^^ Bane, that's what happens when the wildcard teams were stronger and from harder conferences than the division winners.
I wouldn't say stronger. Luckier, in the case of the Seahawks. Mentally stronger in the case of the Steelers, but also incredibly lucky.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

The Steeler players hung on to their tempers while it was a couple of our coaches who had issues.  Cincinnati's coaches remained cool under pressure but let the players have nearly free reign over their emotions.  I think panic ensued for the Bengal players and caused two penalties that cost them the game.  Cincinnati snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and Saturday's game will always be remembered for that and not the hard fought game played for 58 minutes in the driving rain on an Ohio gridiron.

Lady Sakura

That was beautiful. :-) very well said.

However Denver will tear through them if BEN and Antonio Brown

Remiel

No surprise, the Pats beat the Chiefs.  The better team clearly won.

But holy shit, that Cards-Packers game.  Talk about absolutely insane.

Mintprincess

oh fuck... I totally forgot to put in my pick ems...

LunarSage

Damn.  After the last play in regulation, I almost feel like Rodgers deserved to win.  I would have gone for two for the win with 00.00 on the clock.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Remiel on January 16, 2016, 10:44:26 PM
No surprise, the Pats beat the Chiefs.  The better team clearly won.

But holy shit, that Cards-Packers game.  Talk about absolutely insane.

Tell me about it! Larry totally dominated that OT time. Dude Clay Matthews is freaking fast! He was upon Larry in seconds but couldn't get to him. Wow just wow.

Packers also experienced what the pats went through with the coin toss Tha cost us the game in ot with the Jets

Quote from: LunarSage on January 17, 2016, 07:25:03 AM
Damn.  After the last play in regulation, I almost feel like Rodgers deserved to win.  I would have gone for two for the win with 00.00 on the clock.

I agree. Rogers worked so hard to get to ot I wish he had won too. I like Rogers. That was a great game

So now that my KC and Packers are out. It's up to my home boys to bring it all the way home for me!

Deamonbane

Well, the Seahawks are off to a bad start...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

I ... admittedly.... totally forgot about football this weekend.

Which sucks. I didn't make my saturday picks on my pick 'em, which will pretty much kill me.   -sigh-

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 17, 2016, 12:16:01 PM
Well, the Seahawks are off to a bad start...
Carolina is a force to be reckoned with this year.

LunarSage

I fucking hate Cam Newton and his smug fucking grin.

Deamonbane

Mintprincess

*uncovers Bane's face* Now don't be doing that :P   

I'm at friends who don't watch football so we have music on.  But I take it... Carolina is rolling?

Lady Sakura

I have no power in my house right now but on my phone holy crap they are rolling like crazy DAMN

Deamonbane

24-0, Wilson was intercepted twice.

LunarSage

I am so pissed that I'm considering leaving E forever.

I fucking hate the goddamed Panthers.  FUCK!!!!

Deamonbane

*gives Sage a one-handed bro-hug* We're looking at a spectacular comeback for the Seahawks. It's not like they've never done it before.

Mintprincess

Quote from: LunarSage on January 17, 2016, 12:58:27 PM
I am so pissed that I'm considering leaving E forever.

I fucking hate the goddamed Panthers.  FUCK!!!!
:/  what does football have to do with E!

Has the panthers in our plays off, sorry gotta root for them, Lunar!

Remiel

Well, I have to give credit to Seattle for not rolling over and giving up.  They made it an exciting game, and for a second there I thought they might actually be able to come back.

Deamonbane

A game decided on the early turnovers. Seattle rallied in the second half really impressively, though.

Remiel

Man, the Denver - Pittsburgh game does not leave me optimistic about our chances against New England.  I mean, I'll take it, and I'm glad to see the Denver Defense firing on all cylinders, but soooooo many dropped passes.  Ugh.

So, predictably, next week we will have

New England Patriots (Sakura) at Denver Broncos (Remiel)
Arizona Cardinals (Lunar) at Carolina Panthers (Mint)

Who will be eliminated?  Who will win?

Lady Sakura

Remember everyone always brings their A game with the Patriots. They were probably already preparing for the pats and weren't really focused on the Steelers. Hahah bleh.

Mintprincess

I think it's nice we all have a team in the top four for this <33333