Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Does it count if you went far and it wasn't a date?       Ever had a one night stand?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

TheSorrow

Nope. because I make breakfast.. That should answer the question subtly.. >.> :P

Ever brought out the whips and chains? :D
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

Hahahahaha, no. It's not up to me to bring those out *chuckle*
Ever broken a mirror (and how about that 7 years of bad luck thing?)?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

I see how it is ;)  Guilty

It hasn't been PURE bad luck. been some good luck in the last 5 years :D

Every steal the last cookie?
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

Always!
Ever brought out the strawberries and whipped cream *nomnomnom*?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

Nope. But I can if you want ;)

Ever used chocolate sauce? ;)

Izzie Aditi

Yup. Fun times.
Ever used icecubes?

TheSorrow

Nope. But that's something I've wanted to try. :P

Ever used damn. got to keep this PG-13. :D hmm..

No rubber? :D

Izzie Aditi

You should, it's fun (but not during winter haha)
Guilty :D
Ever videotaped.."anything"?

TheSorrow

I will ;) unless you're offering ;) haha

Not guilty.. yet.. :P Have you? :D

Have your own picture collection? :D

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty. I trust people as far as I can throw them  /trust issues

Ever accidentally walked in on people..in action?
* Izzie Aditi is keeping this thread clean and pg-13 ::)

TheSorrow

Yes.. quite a few times actually.. :O

Ever joined someone while they were in action?

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty.
Ever had a third person join the action?

TheSorrow

Not guilty. Funny story about that though, that I will tell you if you like. when/if I get approved and can PM. lol

Ever spied on anyone?

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty. Too impatient to spy.
Ever thought anyone was spying on YOU?

TheSorrow

Oh I know my friend Matt has. Also a weird story behind that/him.. lol
too impatient hey? :P

Ever wanted someone to spy/join?

Izzie Aditi

Guilty but already had both lol. No need for that anymore.
Ever shoplifted and got caught?

TheSorrow

Nope :D for both.

Ever confused the cashier so that they give you more change than you put money? :D

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty. I return money if they give me too much change, I know what trouble they get into if it doesn't add up in the end.
Ever vandalized something?
/criminal mode

TheSorrow

Yeah they have to pay :S

Nope.

Ever been arrested?

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty \o/
Ever got a parking ticket/speeding ticket?

TheSorrow

Nope.

Ever tried to bribe anyone?

Izzie Aditi

Yes, my then-boyfriend. Worked like a charrrmmm ::)
Ever cheated on exams?

stellastar

not guilty.

ever tutored someone so they would have to cheat?
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

TheSorrow

Damn stole the question XD

Nope.

Ever helped a friend cheat?