Exotic, sort of Domestic setting (furry, F/F or F/Futa D/S maybe ext)

Started by Far eyes, July 20, 2014, 08:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

taken

I am looking for a partner who is interested on working the story with me not just sit back, I like writing partners who can match me for writing length. I tend to burn out after a couple of short replays.

This is something of a rough sketch of the idea but it should give you a general idea of intent.

World: I see it as kind of a more or less classic fantasy setting with relatively wild lands small towns and wide ranges of wilderness in between humans, and other races but with humans being prevalent.

MC: Is a mature, older then you by a good bit female. She is physically stronger larger I see her as maybe as a retired adventurer of some fashion quiet powerful at one point but having given it up a good few years ago with no interest of getting up to that life again.

This is for MC
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I dont know much about FF its just that series of images that i always found hot, the size difference would be a bit more pronounced

YC: I would prefer a human or elf, size difference would be an aspect of the game. A thief who came to steel something maybe while traveling, but in essence somebody who is lost and not really strong enough to watch out for her self. Alternatively you could be a slave who gets bought by MC if you prefer that scenario

General story idea: Depending on your choice of character the method of how you get to stay with her varies but you end up being a kind of servant to her. You have to work a lot, and she is a rough kind of gentle not quiet treating you like you were a grown up. But she works just as much, there is a lot to do with winter coming up. I like the idea that you kind of have a thing for her, maybe its something you cant quiet explain to your self. But eventually it comes out and once it dos the relationship slowly changes more sexual, the dominance staying and also her treatment of you as not equal. But she is also a little concerned because of the size difference, eventually you also find out because of her preferences can somebody so small and delicate like you face up to the challenges? Lots of large toys, anal, challenging bondage, and hard use.

I also want to see a lot of back and forth character interaction, I am looking for somebody who can write sub and push back occasionally but not necessarily and endless struggle its why I am not looking to make this NC because I don’t want that tired aspect. I prefer that how ever difficult it is, how ever strange and hard to explain to your self your character in the end kind of wants to be there. She can fight that want, be conflicted.

I would like to add more exotic, extreme stuff to but we can talk about that if all other aspects are matching up.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0