The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

That's up to you guys. It wasn't as long as I thought it was, but I did post it from a phone. If it's too confusing, I'll take it out, but I added both Harley and Anna.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Strifesblaze7

I like it. I think it goes well. XD
Is there a point where nobody cares

azzmeister89

this could be interesting to reply too :P

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Strifesblaze7

I think it will be fun to see this all go.

CurvyKitten

Wow I'm starting to think I may not be able to catch up. I haven't even finished writing my CS. I may just let you all have fun as I don't want to get left behind before I even start. -pouts- and Jaclyn is so itching to be written.

Strifesblaze7

Don't go Kitten. XD It will be fun. Just throw her up and go. XD

Clio

Curvy, most everyone is on their 1st or 2nd post. We really haven't gotten that far.

CurvyKitten

Ok I'm going to work on my sheet tonight and try and finish it up. Ill try and get it tonight but I may have to wait to get to net in the morning. Thankfully ill have my own net installed wensday! But I will get it up before then. I can always have it where it took some time for her to get free or that you all find her. If only I can figure out how to transfer stuff from my computer to my phone I'd for sure get it up tonight. I'm just so tech challenged sometimes Lolz

Strifesblaze7

Well can you copy and paste on your phone?

CurvyKitten

Yes I can:) can I work that with my computer somehow?

Strifesblaze7

Well, you could type her profile out as an email, email it to yourself, and then check the email on your phone, copy and paste and post it here from your phone. XD

CurvyKitten

Should I say she simply broke free or does someone want to claim finding her somehow? Either way works for me, just thought that perhaps it be a cool bg link possibility:)

Strifesblaze7

Harley could be linked to her if you want. XD

CurvyKitten

Ohh cool! Want to say he heard cry out one night and went see what was what, and when he realized what was happening he broke her free? Leaves her father out and about for plotting goodness too. Can say he had her stay back to check things out or something? Hopefully that all makes sense Lolz

Strifesblaze7

CurvyKitten

Awesome, thank you! I can't wait to finish her and get into the rp. - gets back to work-

Strifesblaze7

DigitLninja

Throwing down my interest, currently in discussions with the GM for a special character.

Hey Curvy, long time no see. ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

azzmeister89

Ninja: i have replied to your message and i wont be able to agree to the kind of character your proposing, its not the kind of game for that type, however i hope we can come to a compromise as it would be a shame to loose a potential character.

CurvyKitten

Here is the sheet, let me know if I need to change anything.

Name:
Jaclyn Conners
Looks to be around 20, her actual age is 25
Human Appearance:
picture 2
picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Wolf fur color:
Her wolf form

Personality:
When she was younger Jaclyn was a strange yet will spirit. She had to be with the way she grew up. Her father could be harsh beyond reason, and they never stayed put for longer the a few weeks. But even with that she was able to find a way to express herself. Jack would explore the world around her, and collect trinkets. Saying that each one had a story of its very own. Growing up fast she had to learn to take care of herself her father always away on the hunt only left with her money for food and a promise to return.

Her personality taking a drastic change once she was bitten. Locked away from the world she once loved to explore. Caged and told she was something wrong, one moment her father pitied her and wished he could help her. The next he was yelling and attacking the monster he said she had become. Retreating into her mind Jack has become a bit more untamed and jumpy at times. Very much aware of all that goes on around her, as her senses were the only thing that gave her any sense of what was beyond the basement walls. Over time she became closer to her animal side, confused and unsure what to trust more. The man that seemed to hate her now or the animal that begged to be freed.

There are still a great deal of things that linger from the bright girl she once was. Her curious nature, her will to survive, her bright mind yes they were all still present. If not a bit buried to protect the most precious parts of herself.

Back story:

Jaclyn was born to Maxine and Timothy Conners, their little miracle child. As they were told that Max would never be able to have kids. Their baby girl brought love and laughter into their lives. And for the first 8 years everything seemed perfect. They didn’t have much, as her father was a cop and her mother was a teacher. But in the end they always had what they needed. Bright and curious Jaclyn was always finding something new to learn.
What he father didn’t know was that his lovely wife came from a line of hunters. Maxine had turned her back on them not wanting to be part of their world. But when Jaclyn turned 8 that world found them. To this day Jaclyn doesn’t truly know what happened. All she knows is that her mother died the night she was away on a sleep over. Coming home to her grandfather and Uncle already waiting, her father a mess as he cursed and went on about beasts that took the love of his life. Jaclyn was confused and unsure what was really happening. She just knew life as she knew it was going to change.

Her father quit his job and joined her mother’s family in hunting down the monsters that went bump in the night. From then on Jack spent her days traveling from place to place, being homeschool and learning to take care of herself for the most part. Her father starting to drink and become obsessed with the hunt. There were days where she could see the man that once protected everything she cared about.  But those days were few and far between. She missed her mother, she missed the bed time stories and the man she once called dad. Still Jaclyn did her best even if she found herself tucking him in most nights.

One night when she was dead asleep, Jaclyn woke up to the sound of crashing glass and her father screaming for her to get up and get moving. It was all happening so fast Jack had no idea what was happening. She heard animal’s…no not just animals but wolves rounding the house. The darkness surrounded them and she found herself frozen in place. Her father having to drag her along as he started to run for his truck. It seemed that those that were being hunted and finally come for the hunter.

It all happened so fast, flashes of light from her father’s shot gun and loud bangs defend her. Her father yanked her up from the ground and went to toss her into the cab when the weight of the wolf that changed her life as she knew it struck. The wolf was not aiming for her, but the coward her father had become used his only daughter as a shield. Pain ripped through her body as she felt teeth sink into her skin. Blood ran down her pale skin and the world spun around her. The next thing she her world went dark and all she heard was her father calling her name.

When Jaclyn finally came to she found herself chained to the wall in the basement of the cabin her family still owned. The run down home had been all but forgotten, and seemed to be the perfect place for her father to hold her. He couldn’t bring himself to kill his daughter. The girl that looked so much like her mother it hurt. He told her she had become a monster, which he had to keep her locked up to keep her from hurting anyone. That it was for her own good, but all Jaclyn knew was that she was scared in pain and just wishing she could escape the cage her father had built around her.
Her first change came only a few weeks later with the full moon. Then 18 her life had changed yet again, only this time she was finding it difficult to find the good it all. Her father kept her week with silver, the only contact she had with the outside world was the books he would bring her. Each change was a reminder of what she had become.

Hours turned to days, days turned to months, months turned to years. Nearly three years passed, Jaclyn had long ago given up on ever seeing the sun or feeling the fresh air on her skin. On every full moon she would change, it was one of these nights that Harley found his way to her. He had heard her cry out as she changed. He fallowed the sound and the scent, tracking the female whom seemed to be in need of help.  And what he came upon disgusted and anger him, it was then he took it upon himself to free Jaclyn.

Harley stroke quickly, breaking in and moving like the well trained soldier that he was. At first Jaclyn was scared and unsure what to do. Thankfully he didn’t give her much time to think as he broke her bonds and carried her out of the prison she had once called home.

Now she travels with him, he has taught more about what she is. Showing Jaclyn that she wasn’t a monster, but a creature of nature. Show her that she was now free to do what she wished. It was hard at first as Jaclyn was and still is skittish and unsure of things. It took a quite a while before she even spoke to him. But slowly she is starting to open up, and learn what it really means to a wolf.

Ons :
A strong partner to help her passed her walls, the outdoors, sensuality, playful and curious she is open to trying a great deal,
Offs:
bathroom play, humiliation, branding or marking,

Strifesblaze7

Clio

We have a lot of redheads in this game. Lol.

Strifesblaze7

Won't hear me complain. Fun. XD

azzmeister89

The stereotyped firey attitude of redheads does seem to go well with female werewolves i must say