Idea's and needs.

Started by Shadow's Kiss, June 22, 2008, 06:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow's Kiss

That link that Cobra did is for all that is doing the Gargoyle rp. I do hope we get more and more to join. You can make choices in to being bonded or not, we own't force anything you don't wish. I do hope to get more. ^^
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

belsammael

one extra human coming up... ;)

After I get a bit of sleep o.O

thanks for the link ^^

Shadow's Kiss

is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Shadow's Kiss

BUmpity bump bump bump

-pounces around her thread with a string-

Shadow's Kiss

Shadow's Kiss

I have decided the only Group rp is with Sabbat and Alexander. I am sorry if you all think i will do group. I am sorry for those i said I would.