Miss and her Cravings // FxM

Started by Miss, June 02, 2011, 11:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss

NOTICE: As of right now all role plays and threads shall be put on hold until further notice, sorry guys, I'm too busy right now. Thanks.

Current search: NOT looking

What Miss is Craving

Hello there thanks for stopping in. For a look at my on's and off's please check my signature, don't forget to read all the rules there too.

Don't want the sexy stuff? Go to my non adult thread.

Please don't post here, PM me for more information. Thank you.
Also, don't PM me about NC or rape I will ignore you.

List: Favorites, yes, maybe, no.

Want to know why I havn't replied back? a&a

Bold is really wanted
Bold and Purple is really REALLY wanted
Orange means taken

Miss

Original ideas
I will be playing the part of the girl, I prefer to play with men or male characters. (Unless you're Asian, then I'll be whatever you want me to be.) Character ideas are usually just for my character.

Femme Fae

He was, well, sort of a nerd. She was a hardcore girl. They met at a nightclub full of neon lights and loud music. That was her life, music. His life was videogames, computers, and fantasy.
She had a secret, one that would give him his dreams. She was a faerie. She had no home, seelie and unseelie alike. She hated the thought of having to be a part of a 'system.'
How will he respond to the news when she tells him, when she says he was a changeling.
Character ideas: X // X // X // X // X

New Neighbor Down Below

It had been a week since the moving van came to the apartment. Noises came from the place below. It came to be a ritual, five o clock every night he would wait and listen for her to come home. Listen to her cook and clean, watch the news, and go to bed.
He finally decided to introduce himself to her, him being her nextdoor neighbor, she being a neko?
Character ideas: X

Masquerade

She was the new pet, high quality. Kidnapped from home and sold to a master. He lived in a mansion and every year he hosted a masquerade. The only thing different about him was that he was a vampire, as were most of his guests, the rest were humans. They were playtoys and she was the head masters new toy, who knew what he has in store for her.
This doesn't mean NC.
I wouldn't mind doing this as a group or 1x1x1.

Character ideas: X // X // X

Geisha Love Story

A Geisha, in love? But it is forbidden. She found herself starting to fall madly in love with her client, he spoke of her so well. He was a regular and positively adored her. What would she do, what would they do? The only thing for until the time was right, was to continue doing her job. Being the best Geisha in the area in a new era.
Character Ideas: X // X

Return to Wonderland

Alice back in wonderland, she was older now. The frequent dreams visited her and finally after searching for so long she found it. It was the day before her wedding and the woods called her, they drew her closer and closer until she was in Wonderland. She was back but it wasn't as she remembered. Not as happy go lucky and colorful, it was a darker time and she needed to find him, she needed to find The Hatter.
I will play as Alice and would like someone to play Hatter.
Character ideas: X

My Capture, My Love

She was a prisoner and she hated every minute of it. Her capture was a powerful one, he quite liked teasing. She did not.
There were no others around, just her to keep him company. Making him laugh, pleasing him whichever way he wanted. Maybe he had a softer side or maybe she would put up a fight, she wasn't just another slave, she was a twi'lek.
Character idea: X

Spaceships, stars, and aliens. Oh my.

She was weird to say the least. Eating seaweed and beats at lunch, never touched meat. She wore big hats and fancy glasses that covered her beauty. They thought she was ugly, I knew better.
What was she? She acted so odd, didn't fit in.
I decided to follow her home and to my surprise I find an alien.
Character ideas: X // X // X // X

Demon Games

She's an extravagant sort of woman who now owns you. The demons of this years grand games. What are these games, well lets say you are the game piece and she and hundreds of other demands are the players. They each get one, just one servant. The rules are simple, don't get killed. If you win, your player gets the title for another year, you get your freedom. 
This one was just an idea, PM if you have anymore ideas to go on for it.
Character ideas: X // X // X // X // X

Magically Delicious

This revolves around the Harry Potter universe, not necessarily the people though. I hadn't read the last couple books but have seen all the movies, I know enough to do a role play based on it. If you want characters let me know, I would love to do a play with the magic and such.

A Siren's Song

She looks at you with wrinkled eyes that told stories. She drew you close to hear, her hands cold as ice. She smiled, missing a tooth or two. She then sucked the life from your very being, your soul gone.
The face looking at the lifeless carcass was young and vivacious, she walked out of the water, her hair dripping wet covering her breast. She was young again and she needed more, that's when she met you.
Character ideas: X // X

Cretins Circus

You were one of those kids who wanted to run away and join the circus, and you did.
You packed a bag and left your no good home. When you got there it was a bit different then you thought it would be, you had to have a talent, constant work but then you saw her and she made it all disappear.
But this was no ordinary circus.
Character ideas:X // X // X

Knight in Shining Armor? - Comedy

She was sick of the same old thing, over and over again. Getting captured someway by some tough nut job. Towers, it was always a tower, why couldn't it be a nice cottage or one story home. But no, having to play the damsel in distress was her duty as Princess of some unpronounceable city.
All these men were the same; white horse, blonde waving hair, ridiculously white teeth, and a sword stabbing through the heart of her captor. It was nice the first few dozen times, now it was overdone.
Wishes apparently do come true, but will she like what she gets?
A rough, rugged, kind of perverted, cocky, ball-itching kind of knight - scratch that, guy comes to save her for the last time. It wasn't true love that powered him to save, but gold and lots of it.
X // X // X // X

If you'd like a more detailed description of the character I'd like to play with, message me. This is a romantic comedy by the way.

Miss

My Fantasy Addiction

This section is for every character I would like to play in a fantasy type setting. Ideas will also float around here as well. If you would like to be the human to my fantasy creature, or creature please PM me.

List of fantasy creatures

Characters I want to play
Click to show pictures.

Alien

Demigod

Doppleganger

Dryad

Elemetal

Elf

Fairy

Faun

Ghost

Gorgon

Harpy

Mermiad

Nix

Nymph

Siren

Succubus

Vampire

Werewolf

Witch

Miss

List of Games

Current;
Masquerade
The Sceptral Sword Story
A Siren's Song
PM Role play - Dukat
Knight in Shining Armor?

On Hold;

Inactive;
The Girl Downstairs - Not being answered.
My Capture, My Love - I guess this one is no longer going on? Who knows.

Completed;
My finished works, so long.

Miss

NSFW Pictures
Just because it has tentacles or bondage doens't mean it's considered rape.

nsfw
nsfw
nsfw taken
nsfw

Miss

Picture Based
Just a few pictures I find interesting and would like to create a plot around.

Miss

Updated and added two new plot ideas, also added a fantasy section.

Miss

Updated and added a butt-load of new photos.

Miss

Updated Status, looking for quickly replies.

Miss

Updated status, looking for quick replies.

Miss

Updated prompts, Knight in Shining Armor? REALLY wanting to play this one.

Miss

Updated prompts, took out some and crossed a few out.