Disable Avatars.

Started by AlexLove, May 15, 2013, 08:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexLove

I didn't see an option. I find pictures very distracting to the writing process. Is is possible to turn them off?

Oniya

Approved members have access to more in-depth profile settings, which do include the ability to disable avatars and/or signatures.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AlexLove

Oreo

If you happen to be looking for a permanent fix, you can try AdBlock Plus. That one is for FireFox, but it comes for several other browsers as well. It gives you the option of disabling pictures and avatars on a forum. Either individually or everything.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin