Justice League: The Reign of Darkseid (DC Heroines/Anti Heroines needed!)

Started by Cal1496, February 18, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal1496

Justice League

The Reign of Darkseid

Main Thread

OOC

Character Profiles

List of the Dead

Names of those already slain before Darkseid

Cycborg - Victor Stone
Nightwing - Richard Greyson
Green Lantern - Hal Jorden
Zatanna Zatara
Cassie Sandsmark - Wonder Girl
Kon-El - Superboy
Captain Atom - Nathaniel Adam
John Constantine

NOTICE ON PAGE FOUR

Cal1496

Alright folks, so this is the recruitment thread for a new RP I am starting.  It takes place in an Alternate reality of the current DC New 52 running.  In it, the actions of Zod and his ilk is what united the Justice League five years ago, and the current situation on the planet is that the villain Darkseid is and has been ruling the planet for the past year.  Any question about anything feel free to ask.  I will then answer those questions and then post the question and answer here on this first post as well in the OOC.  I personally feel that usually is the best way to get people the kind of info they want :)

It will be a free forum RP, so no need to be a stats wiz.  The main thread is where all RPing will take place, so people will be required to make use of a TAG system.  I'll make it simple so no worries folks, just name and location really.  I'll get the skeleton up for that soon.

So ya, as said feel free to ask questions, I like an open forum in my RP's so chat all you want in the OOC and please no posting till PMed profiles sent to me have been approved.

Thanks all,

Cal

VoluptuousVixen

Cal1496

Well ya already got one profile done, get to work on the other ;)

Come on people!  Get the characters while they're hot!!!!!

And I will of course be allowing small dibs.  So for instance if someone sent a PM with a Catwoman profile before loislanekent got hers in, I would consider hers the priority.

So if you want a character make it publically known and I'll give you time to get me a profile before someone sweeps it out from under you.

Matttheman89

Juggtacular

I'm requesting Shazam/Captain Marvel. I'll get my sheet pm'd to you soon.

Batman4560

Is this still going on? If so I would like to reserve Green Arrow.

Cal1496

Yep, still going lol  Just had that stupid thing called work to do :P

Currently going over profiles, will start sending out responses soon.

Landshark

Hmmm interested for sure....cant decide on a character though. Suggestions anyone?

Juggtacular

Lots of people, male and female.

Male:
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Damage
Beast Boy
Geo-Force
Hawk & Dove(either or)
Martian Manhunter

Female:
Starfire
Raven
Fire
Ice
Killer Frost
Power Girl
Star Girl

Those are just off the top of my head.

Landshark

Can i pull from the entire DC universe or does it need to be JL members. Like technically Conner/Superboy isnt a JL member but a fringe player. I like the idea of beastboy though. Could be fun

Juggtacular

This is a different continuity, so I don't think they have to have absolutely been in the League to be here now.

Landshark

Ok one more question. Since the Earth has been scragged can i assume that villians have jumped sides to the get off my freaking planet team? Sure some would be worse than the current baddy but other would work well as "heroes".

Juggtacular

Darkseid has pretty much said "Fuck all of you", so yeah, you even have guys like Luthor fighting back. It's not really about heroes and villains anymore, it's like "Humanity vs Darkseid/Apokalips"

Cal1496

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 20, 2014, 06:08:21 PM
Darkseid has pretty much said "Fuck all of you", so yeah, you even have guys like Luthor fighting back. It's not really about heroes and villains anymore, it's like "Humanity vs Darkseid/Apokalips"

Sums it all up perfectly lol

And actually I hate to do this to you Landshark, but I really am considering putting Connor on the kill list lol  And no, I am not racist towards Kyrptonians...I just hate them is all :P

The list Jugg provided though is awesome, and Beastboy would be a kickass choice.  Guy can blend in when has too, infiltrate.  Would be a huge help the resistance.  And you know, add some comedy.  If you gunna play him that way anyway

Landshark

kk concider me in for Beast Boy. Ill get a CS up tomorrow hopefully.

Chaosfox

I may Jump in on this one though im not sure who I would want to play as.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Landshark

one final question. hehe sorry. What year is this taking place in? I need to know BB's age although i might just advance him to 18 reguardless to avoid issues in the long run.

Huh nevermind as ive read up on his full background he is easily into his early 20's

Landshark

Neysha

So many choices!?!?!

Heroes and villains to choose from!

Egads!!!!
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Cal1496

Yes!  Plenty, plenty  plenty!

And feel free to come up with characters that might be out on there own and kinda lonering it out.  I have no issue throwing a bunch of NPC's at anyone lol

Hope to here from ya Neysha and Chaosfox

Chaosfox

I have narrowed my choice down to Captain Atom or Raven >.<  Or possibly Firestorm

Kadigan

I like Captain Atom personally, my very close second choice to put in for was Bombshell

Chaosfox

So changing my mind I have narrowed it down  to two  but wanted to get some suggestion who would you guys rather See Huntress or Stargirl 

Landshark

I think Stargirl would be interesting. The dark brooding characters really wont act different but a character who isnt use to loosing everything having to deal with the changes would be a better RP experience imho. Thats why i went with Beast Boy. His best friends dead his former co-leader is the right hand of Darkseid and his team is spread to the 4 winds....kinda leaves him in a uncharter territory

Chaosfox

Hmm you have good point with that it would be interesting.

Cal1496

Stargirl would be a cool addition I think

Cal1496

Alright folks, you all looking for a good intro get into the fight with Batman!  We'll sort out back story later, just have your character run in and kill some baddies :P

Chaosfox

After looking at it I think I will go with  Star Girl  I will have a character sheet up LAter tonight or tommrow.

Chaosfox

Player Name:ChaosFox
Superhero/villain: Star Girl
Sexual Orientation: Straight (maybe some Bi-sexual tendencies)
Base of Operations: N/A
Powers: Energy Conversion: The Cosmic Converter Belt converts cosmic energy (star light) and into a very useful and flexible force.
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Stamina
Shooting Stars: which are light forms which disrupt electric devices and organic nervous systems.
Aura Connection: the Converter Belt is attuned to the aura of the wielder
Anti-Gravity Field: Focused energy to defy gravity, allowing the wielder and others flight.
Defense Force-Fields:  Also used in conjunction with flight to protect against atmospheric damage in high velocity flight.
'''Energy Projection'''
'''Energy Absorption''': when always used to absorb stellar energy, it could sometimes absorb electricity to dissipate it.
Solid Energy Constructs: Ability to create simple solid energy constructs.
Heat Emission: Could melt steel.
Attunement: Ability to attune itself to it current wielder; doing so makes it hard for the staff to become attuned to anyone else, easily. Ability to receive mental commands from the wielder from a distance
Weaknesses:  If the  Rod is not recharged at night from the star it is a useless and without her rod and belt  Cortney is just an avrege 19 year old that knows gymnastics and kick boxing.

History: Courtney was the daughter of Sam Kurtis and Barbara Whitmore, born and raised in sunny California. Her parents broke up, and Barbara found a new love: Pat Dugan. They moved to Blue Valley, Nebraska. Courtney did not like the move, and she did not like her new stepdad. She did make new friends quickly, though, with Mary Kramer and Josh Hamman.
While rummaging through her stepfather's belongings, she found Sylvester Pemberton's old equipment. Realizing her stepdad used to be Stripesy, the only adult sidekick to a teen hero in history, filled her with joy, as she had a new means to get back at him and ridicule him. She donned a Star-Spangled outfit to a patriotic-themed spirit week dance to mock him, but they were attacked by Dragon King's minions. Dugan pulled out his newly built S.T.R.I.P.E. armor to stop them, and they prevented the thugs from taking over. They decided they would form a duo, Star-Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E.
Trough out her career she has serve a junior member to the JLA and served as a team member on other JL teams as well. 

Activity:  Since the reign of Darkside began Cortney has been trying her best to stay positive.  After hearing about the Deaths of Hal Jordan and her friend Wonder Girl Cortney almost snapped and just about gave up all hope until she herd of the resistance in Gotham.  Though she has not officially joined the resistance the young  woman will gladly fight alongside anyone who would try and overcome the regain of Darkside.

Equipment: 
Cosmic Converter belt
Cosmic staff.

Appearance without costume:

Costume:

Cal1496

Looks good Chaosfox, next just send it over PM though :P

Oh, and you are good to post

Chaosfox

Ok will do ANd I was not sure where to send it >.<

Cal1496

ME!  Always to me lol

Think of it this way.  Who do you always pray too?  God.

In this world, I AM GOD!!!  So please me and worship no others, ahahahahahaha!

Alright I'm done.

Chaosfox

I had a bazillion things flying through my mind at the time I made the post so I was not completely thinking  about where I was putting it >.< 

Cal1496

Still looking for more people, all characters not on death list welcome :)

Taintedmythos

If I may ask. Is it still  any DC character not on the killed list?

Kevben Battleheart

I think I'll toss my hat into this ring and have a cs up in a little bit.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's) ♥ The Vault of Victory  â™¥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Cal1496

Any DC character that is correct.

Just know that do the storyline some tailoring will likely have to be done for just about everyone.  But as long as you're willing to negotiate, so am I :)

And sounds good Battleheart, looking forward to hearing from ya

Cal1496

Just to let everyone know, there is a pending profile on Deathstroke, so he is taken up.

Cal1496

Come on Lady's!  Need some fem's to not only kick a shit tone more ass than our lazy men, but also keep our lazy men in check.  I mean, there is a reason I had Lois hook with Luther.  Guy's a loose canon otherwise.

Some gals we would suggest:

Harley Quinn
Raven
Poison Ivy
Batgirl
Killer Frost
Stargirl
Jessie Quick
Giganta
Cheetah

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Batman4560

It's currently running a bit slower, but everyone really seems to be having fun. :)

Kimera

Cal1496

Quote from: Batman4560 on March 19, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
It's currently running a bit slower, but everyone really seems to be having fun. :)

This is mostly due my pain in the ass work being a pain in the ass lol

But, always looking for folk :)

And Clayface hmmm...Interesting choice.  Where you thinking of putting him?

Kimera

ElvenKitten

Could I play as Batgirl? Or Huntress :D

Cal1496

Would be awesome to have a Batgirl or Huntress :)  Go right ahead and get a profile up for either.

And sorry Kimera I meant which side you thinking of sticking him on?  lol  And feel free to spit up profile if ya wish

NosCorventius

I'd like to throw in on this as either Vandal Savage or the Question/Charles Victor Sage as part of The Resistance if you'll allow it. Motives: Question saw it all coming but no one believed him and Vandal wants to rule the world not see it destroyed so clearly Darkseid will have to be stopped.

~Nos~

Kimera

Quote from: Cal1496 on March 23, 2014, 11:03:31 AM
Would be awesome to have a Batgirl or Huntress :)  Go right ahead and get a profile up for either.

And sorry Kimera I meant which side you thinking of sticking him on?  lol  And feel free to spit up profile if ya wish

Oh..Hmm good question. I havn't decided yet.

Cal1496

Hmm, in both cases I'm gunna say shoot me a profile Nos.  Just I wanna see what your make up and everything is, she might take some working out between us two.  Also, sorry for taking so long to respond.

And Kimera, I can't pick for you!  lol  :P

ElvenKitten

One thing I have to ask, what are Stormwatch doing during this time? Kinda want the play Engineer thinking about it  :D

Cal1496

Dealing with Harry!  What the hell else would they be doing?! :P

Really though, that is all I got.  I mean, where the hell are they on this?! lol

Gunna say the team has had some rough times and for the most part is dead.  If you want to have Ashley come back with a beaten up Eye of the Storm, that could work.

And taco win!

Cal1496

Cal1496

Still in search of characters people, come on!

No Starfire's, Harly's or Ivy's out there at all?

Cal1496

Hey, with an RP that has music like this, how can't you join? :P

'Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?'

Sephiriel

Is Ivy taken? And do I need to know what happened so far in game?

Cal1496

Ivy is not taken, and for her I am going to say no not really lol

I mean the world has ended and all she really cares about is her plants right.  So one way you could get her involved, is that up until Darkseid has been people for the most part.  But now he is starting mass deforestation, and little Ivy ain't too happy about that.  So she joins up with some unlikely hero's?

If you follow the link on the first page to the Main Thread and read the first post that will likely give you all you need to know for that character.  And if you come with a profile for her I'll place her a location you can interact with others players and such :)

Sephiriel

Oh, I wouldn't call her "little" Ivy if I were you.

Alright, I'll  have a profile up this weekend.

Cal1496

Sephiriel

Can someone tell me what (or whom) everyone's doing and where?

Batman4560

Arrow, Raven and Miss Martian are in Metropolis resting after springing Miss Martian out of a tough jam. Tim Drake, Savage, and I think Beast Boy and Shazam are getting ready to make an attack on Granny Goodness as soon as Arrow Raven and Miss Martian arrive. I honestly have no clue what Catwoman, Batman, Superman or Steve Trevor are doing.

Cal1496

Catwoman and Batman are making babies,  Superman and Steve are gunna be sent south to Gotham to join up with WW and go find Martian Manhunter.  And The Question is being interrogated by Lois Lane...About it I think lol

Darthvegeta800

Hmmm I'm considering playing Azrael (Jean Paul Valley) or Deadshot.
Any place either of them could have in the plot?
Would either of them slot in nicely with some part of the ongoing plot?

Cal1496

Deadshot would be a lot easier to fit into the mix lol  Could fit him in with Savage or figure something else out even.

Too be honest though, female characters are a more favoured at this time, just to bring a bit more balance in.  That being said, we come up with a good Deadshot brainstorm I ain't gunna turn you away.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Cal1496 on June 01, 2014, 09:30:46 AM
Deadshot would be a lot easier to fit into the mix lol  Could fit him in with Savage or figure something else out even.

Too be honest though, female characters are a more favoured at this time, just to bring a bit more balance in.  That being said, we come up with a good Deadshot brainstorm I ain't gunna turn you away.

Np I'll keep an eye on it and pop up if i see things change a bit.
Good luck! :)

Garuss Vakarian

Speaking of the word dead. Do we have a Deathstroke still? Just wondering, since Deathstroke is one of the coolest of the cool. :P

Any way. I am open to a second character. Any requests for a female character?

Elven Sex Goddess

If Harly Quinn is available.  Like to give her a try if there is still openings. 

VoluptuousVixen

What about Deathsrokes Daughter?

Ravenger is a bad ass young lady! Im sure she would have survived the culling of the metas.

Cal1496

Harley is certainly an absolute welcome Goddess :)  In fact already got a bit of a way for her to make her intro in if you are interested.

And ya, the guy playing him I have not heard from despite a number of PM's so basically gunna use the character as I see fit.  I mean his own daughter killing him would be a sick intro lol

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok, I will write up a bio then for her.   Be either later this evening or in the morning when I get it posted.   An sure be interested in how to get her involved the angle you have in mind, shoot me a pm. 

As for now,  my hubby has turned me into a hockey nut,  got my Hossa jersey on and is getting ready to watch game 7 here between the Blackhawks and Kings.   :P

VoluptuousVixen

We kinda got a Ravenger on Arrow this season.

LOL this is why I love Rose/Damien

Damm the new 52 for fucking it up and turning her into a Superboy sub par villain.

Sephiriel

SydneyDrew20

I was hoping I could still join! :) And Ravager on Arrow... didn't like her so much. Is Black Canary taken? I would really like to join, but I see that some of my top pics have been taken.

Garuss Vakarian

I dont believe we have A canary yet. I am sure our Oliver (Player: BatMan) Would be happy to see her join in the fray. ^^

SydneyDrew20

I ill go with Sara Lance (the Arrow version), since I do not  like what they've done with Laurel. I was hoping I could play Oracle, aka Barbara Gordon... or  Felicity Smoak (Arrow universe) in.

Batman4560

That is going to be an awkward talk. "Hey Sara. Ummm this is Megann and Raven. I thought you were dead so we did some stuff. You look good." :P
I would seriously be happy to have a Black Canary and Arrow team up.

SydneyDrew20

That would be so awkward. She could play it all cool and be like "Yo, don't worry, I smooched with Nyssa Al Ghul. She kisses better than you." Yeah, those would be Sara's words to Ollie.

Batman4560

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 02, 2014, 12:29:11 AM
That would crush Ollie.  :'(
Ha ha ha ha haha hahahahahaha aha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha...............cough................ I uh........ Yeah this was a fucking funny conversation ^^.

Elven Sex Goddess

Here is profile for Harley for approval.

Player Name:  Elven Sex Goddess
Superhero/villain:  Harley Quinn
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual,  (except for when it comes to Poison Ivy)
Base of Operations: Gotham
Powers: Immune to toxins,  enhanced strength and speed.  elite gymnast and some healing ability.
Weaknesses:  One mad insane bitch

History:  History is for cowards and losers that dwell in the past.    Or so Harley Quinn would let one know.   But it is not Harley writing this.  So let me tell you a little about our heroine  errr are sassy world class rocking kick ass villain.    Harley well is always been a little kookie.  But she was one of those hot girls in high school.   Cheerleader,  a gymnast and from her level of talent a good one at that.   

Well after graduating high school she manage to get an intern job at Arkham asylum.    Already plotting ways to get power, to make her life easier, the easy road.    She would learn the secrets of there power from the inmates.   

Well she did not count on she get a huge crush on one of them the Joker.    Who would throw her into a vat of toxic waste   Turning her into Harley Quinn.  Later on in this condensed version of her history.   After her on and off flings with the Joker.   She is assign to the suicide squad.    Learning that the Joker is dead, she escapes and goes to find out the truth.   Gets feelings for Deadshot,  who shoots her and she gets saved by  Poison Ivy.   Who like with the joker develops a love hate relationship with her gal pal.

Poison Ivy gives her potion she concocts and it gives her enhanced strength and quickness along with a healing factor of which she has healed from a bullet wound.   

Anyways that is the gist of important stuff.       

Activity:   Plotting to put together a plan to get to  DarkSeid and figure out how to steal his power.   Could you just imagine little ol Harley with that kind of power,  she be kick ass, or in a quote from her.  "I be fucking awesome."

Of course such a plan will require a team.    She insane but a genius and well  her team will need goody two shoes and the bad  assess.   

In the meanwhile to slip detection Harley the master of disguises has switching disguises to stay out of the sights of said Darkseid until she can get her plan in motion.

Equipment:  Large Mallet,  large gun with cork plug and other wacky gadgets that seem to work.   

Appearance without costume:
Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Officer Haley Quintell

Waitress Helen Quiznel

Costume:

Sephiriel

Yes, the blonde trouble girl is here! Ivy - Harls duo back on stage, amIrite?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Jane Storm on June 02, 2014, 01:31:39 AM
Yes, the blonde trouble girl is here! Ivy - Harls duo back on stage, amIrite?

Dam right you are. :D

NosCorventius

Welcome to the fray Harley I (Vandal Savage) have room on my team for 49 killers, thugs, scouts, hunters, bikers, survivalists, and elite soldiers care to take a spot and tie your fates with mine back in your hometown of Gotham? IT would make your introduction and getting you into the action easier.

Besides I think a little fun between the Savage Immortal and the blonde dynamo while we await word on our next move would be an awesome ride for both of us. >:) what do you say?

Cal1496

So Harley is approved, post any time Goddess.

And a Black Canary would be most welcome Drew :)  Get a profile up and you can get posting right away.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: NosCorventius on June 02, 2014, 10:47:34 AM
Welcome to the fray Harley I (Vandal Savage) have room on my team for 49 killers, thugs, scouts, hunters, bikers, survivalists, and elite soldiers care to take a spot and tie your fates with mine back in your hometown of Gotham? IT would make your introduction and getting you into the action easier.

Besides I think a little fun between the Savage Immortal and the blonde dynamo while we await word on our next move would be an awesome ride for both of us. >:) what do you say?

Sounds good to me,  I was just reading through the thread, to see where the story is at, especially in Gotham.   I post before heading into work tomorrow morning.   

Cal1496

ATTENTION

Hello weary traveler, I Cal have gotten my old Reign of Darkside RP up and running.  Links can be found on the first page to main thread, OOC and character sheet.

Now that we have started to get underway I have decided to open the thread up to the public for characters.  This is a story driven RP, so your character does have to fit in and there will be guidance from me for what you can and can not do.  That being said, I love hearing idea's for twists and turns along the way lol

Take note of the death list, those character's can not be played and be aware that certain characters have already been played.

Poison Ivy, Superman, and Beast are the three main ones.  Know that if you want to play these characters, you don't have to play them the same way but that all the shit they did and said is canon within this RP.  So you do have to deal with consequences.

Or just play someone we haven't gotten yet, that works too :)

Corinthi

I've been asked to toss my hat in the ring as your new Superman.

Would you like me to fill out a new Bio?

From what I understand, he's been Darkseid's prisoner for a time, and his stores of solar energy are low, making him weaker than usual, but as he spends time soaking up rays, he should build himself back up.

What I don't have is an overall feel for the game's power Level. Is it more comics or Animated Series. If it's based more on comics, I'd say he's currently more at his animated series power level.

Cal1496

Animated Series for sure.  And no don't bother sending me another bio, all that information is the same.

Just PM me a decent length post so I can gauge your writing.  If it all checks out than the damaged and severally emotionally scarred Man of Steal is yours.