Spies in Monstertown [freeform] (no new interest please until I have co-gm)

Started by Sain, April 27, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

mannik

Quote from: Mingnon on April 29, 2016, 01:43:35 PM
That's alright by me. So long as he's a snake monster.

So long as he's a HORNY snake monster you mean :P

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

mannik

He'll be horny for women in general.

Might be fun to have him catch Amari while he's dressed up like a girl, go to rape him only to find he doesn't have the hole he was looking for. :P

Oh he'll be ever so pissed!

also, this was another one I considered....kinda like the colors, but something about the cobra pic just speaks to me. (Probably the swords and predator like dreads)

Mingnon

Oh, I didn't notice the dreads in the first one. Don't care for those but otherwise I like that better than the one up above.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Lynnette

I might be throwing a character into the roster, I'll need to look over the current character roster and see what there is/What it lacks, but we'll see.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

mannik

Name: Lisk
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight (will screw anything with a vagina)
Description: A large and strong cobra/hydra hybrid who has a superiority complex. He believes all 'warm bloods' are beneath him, and put on this planet to serve and pleasure him and his gang, the Skalez
Strengths: Skilled with swords, hydra heritage means he can survive getting decapitated (though only grows his single head back because he's only half hydra), TWO COCKS!
Weaknesses: He's a sociopath incapable of empathy, Generally hated by the citizenry, becomes reckless when enraged, no legs...can't really jump worth a damn.
Story: Lisk likes to keep himself as shrouded in mystery as possible. Countless rumors swirl about him and his origins but the truth is known only to his highest lieutenants. And he'll keep it that way.

He uses misinformation as a weapon and shield. Facilitating the spread of rumors that help make him seem even more frightening, like that he eats people who get in his way. He's never actually eaten anyone...though does plan on devouring his greatest nemesis, The Monkey King, if only for the old superstition that to do so would grant him his strength.

His gang is even more feared and hated. Where the Monkey King only executes those he deems a threat or as a punishment, Lisk and his men need no real reason. They kill for fun, keeping the people nice and afraid so they are easily manipulated. Those he murders are the lucky ones though...

Others, the ones he thinks are 'particularly cute' or otherwise of use wind up as slaves. Either forced to pleasure him and his gang or sold to the highest bidder and never heard from again.

He is a blight upon Monstertown, for which there seems to be no cure. Many have tried to kill him. One particularly skilled assassin (sent by the Monkey King) even cut off his head once...but he got better. That old saying about snakes doesn't really apply to half hydras.

Even the police fear him too much to actually go after him. They raided his compound once...and lost every one of their men sent after him in the process. He thinks himself untouchable, and if you asked the citizens in Monstertown, they would agree.
Likes: Violence, Subjugation, Capturing pretty little women and having his way with them
Dislikes: Non-reptiles especially monkeys, police, laws, people who aren't afraid of him (which there aren't many of)
Ideas for the character: Capturing some of the spy girls and having some messy, coily fun with em. Possibly open turf war with the Monkey King.

---

And there's my character sheet for Lisk. Basically I'm trying to make him a true villain for the story. The monkey king, while certainly a criminal, does have some sense of honor and doesn't particularly enjoy killing. To him it's merely a tool to help keep his power, to Lisk it's a form of entertainment.

Mingnon

Ugh, that just hits my offs about not wanting an asshole. UGH. UUUUGH!!!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Sain

I was about to apologize for not being able to take more players, but scratch that. Mannik seems eager enough to play baddies that I should be able to manage :-) You're welcome to think of a concept Lynnette.

Lisk looks brilliant :D You could also add description of his gang, turf and so on (while keeping as vague and modular as possible for easy implementation) However, lets move NPC discussion to OOC thread. You could add him under your character sheet. Just separate him from your character with a large NPC header.

mannik

Quote from: Mingnon on April 29, 2016, 02:38:41 PM

Ugh, that just hits my offs about not wanting an asshole. UGH. UUUUGH!!!

Well I can't very well make him nice AND evil...the two are kinda mutually exclusive.

Mingnon

Quote from: mannik on April 29, 2016, 02:53:44 PM
Well I can't very well make him nice AND evil...the two are kinda mutually exclusive.
I can't control that, but at the same time... I don't know anymore. I was hoping for something better than 'I am an absolute shameless monster who uses women'.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

mannik

He doesn't just use women though...he uses EVERYONE. Just for different things.

but fine...I'll go back to the drawing board...though it'll probably take me a little while.

My muse gets fussy when I don't take what it offers.

Mingnon

Your muse is not the only one that's feeling fussy, believe me. :/
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Lynnette

Name: Danielle
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Description: A voluptuous, unassuming figure of a lady. Large bust, pronounced waist and hips, firm rear, and a gentle face leaves Danielle with a gentle, tender appearance. Rough cut hair and scanty clothes gives off an ill vibe, only further reinforcing her image of a prostitute, which has become her usual disguise as of late. Clad in nothing more than sleeves gifted to her by a rich gentleman, a wrap to contain her bust, chaps to keep her legs nice and clean along with the bare minimum of coverage of skin to keep herself from getting charged for walking around too exposed, and a pair of simple leather boots to keep her feet nice and soft, lastly accompanied with a commonly worn scarf.
Strengths: Physical strength and combat capabilities - Despite an unassuming frame, there is a lot of strength hidden underneath thin pieces of clothes. Danielle prefers to stick to fighting unarmed, but can turn to smaller weapons in events where they're a necessity. Not depending on arms makes her a less suspicious individual in most situations as well, not carrying any form of weapon on a normal basis.

Silver-tongue - Accompanied by her curvaceous figure comes a highly sharpened tongue. Danielle has a good mind for words, and has normally had little trouble integrating herself with groups or others by tongue alone, being both creative and having a good mind for how to verbally allure those she has to appeal to to get recognition amidst them and their groups.

Thick skin - Both literally and figuratively. Her skin can take more than what an average human would, and though it won't provide the protection that per example scales would, it can keep ill-aimed slashes or jabs slide off her skin rather than cut it. On the figurative side, it takes a lot to make her head boil, she is capable of keeping her cool during stressing situation so she can work her way out of them without letting her cover loosen.

Weaknesses: While her strength is one of her biggest benefits, finesse comes on the other end of the spectrum. She lacks the memory and still movements to leave a place how it was if she's searching for something, and will have a hard time disguising it if a struggle went down in a smaller area. To top it off, confrontations can get noisy if she's noticed before she has finished what she came for, lacking the arsenal and skills to silently reduce the level of a situation before it fully erects.

Aside from this, she often juggles between various personas to appeal to various groups, it has happened before that she has assumed a persona that was meant for someone else. Though it's rare, the results are often very poor.

She also has a rather poor eye for foolproofing. While she can plan something else with a fine eye for potential errors and problems, if things happen that she had not anticipated, her plans quickly boil down to re-planning on the fly.
Story: Having no skill for theft works ill when you're without a job, have no chance of getting employed, and have people behind you expecting to get money you owe. As was Danielle's uprising. Having grown up in poor statures, her life took ill turns when there no longer were others who could care for her economically, and she had no good means of making money for herself. Prostitution was an appalling option with low income that she strayed from, not desiring to sell her body. However, her lack of skill for theft did not pay off well, having almost lost her hand, had she not managed to sweet-talk her way into a compromise of lending her body to the guards who had taken her captive.

After having managed to leave the situation with a firm warning that round two wouldn't end as sweetly, Danielle found herself drawn back to the drawing board. She managed to scrape by for a while on cheated gambling and unfair bets, but it hardly made a living, it just kept the ball rolling. However, she eventually found a better use for her strength than tricking blacksmiths and other strongmen into arm-wrestling her and losing their week's cash over it, when she eventually found herself in the position of a close one of hers having been taken captive by shoddy individuals in their shitty side of town. Along with a couple others, armed with no more than craftsman's tools and sticks, in a confrontation that had ended poorer than the group had hoped, Danielle had found a good alternative use for her strength, having found herself able to more than knock someone out when meaning for it. The rewards that came with ridding the slums of a pest were bountiful as well, rising the idea that killing for rewards was not too bad of an idea - After all, if people were willing to pay for it, the person had to be ill to the world, at least to some extent.

And alas started her legacy of seducing targets into privacy and silently making use of her strength to neutralize them, either by choking or by default assault. However, over time, she got cocky and bit over more than what she should have, and found herself caught red-handed in the midst of her mission, the murder she had committed being connected to the rest of the deaths due to their similar nature, leaving her ready for the noose till she was offered to become an agent for the country... Or take the short way out. Having not been completely drained from her desire to see another setting sun, she accepted the offer.
Likes: Gambling, alcohol, money, a good bar-brawl every now and then, teasing, sleeping around (When it's not for money anyways)
Dislikes: The posh and wealthy, most of her customer base when it comes to prostitution, losing while gambling

Ons: Public sex, group-sex, most things anal, oils, baths/water in general
Offs: The normal stuff - Bathroom-stuff, guro, vore etc. If you're interested in doing something a bit more out there, tell me ^_^ Worst thing I'll do is say no.
Note: All ons/offs are listed as writer ons/offs and won't necessarily reflect the character's view on particular acts.
Ideas for the character: TBA

Got the most important bits filled out, I'll fill out the remaining spots later this evening, I need to go out and get some food before everywhere closes.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Sain

Looks cool so far. A bit darker than most, but a spy agency needs at least one proper assassin. You can already think a little bit about how the year or so of training with other recruits could have affected her if you want, or just discuss it in the OOC with other players.

Lynnette

Quote from: Sain on April 29, 2016, 04:12:36 PM
Looks cool so far. A bit darker than most, but a spy agency needs at least one proper assassin. You can already think a little bit about how the year or so of training with other recruits could have affected her if you want, or just discuss it in the OOC with other players.

Well, her dark backstory will be positively accompanied with an easily approachable exterior, so I wouldn't worry too much. She doesn't silently correct her fedora and trench coat in dark alleyways while thinking of how to avenge her parents' death :P
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Sain

Although, I think, given the contrast that the current cast would provide, a character acting full trench coat could be quite hilarious too ;D Anyway, since the last three parts are not really what I would correct in a character application, you can post the finished sheet in character sheets straight away when you fill it up.