Male GM reporting for Non Adult RPs

Started by Miles Trent, April 08, 2010, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles Trent

Im tired of bashing my head on the wall for too long looking for good roleplay partners in the adult forums, so I shall advertise myself here as well. This will be my personal thread to keep my current and future non adult roleplays in check. Since everything here is for non sexual content, my O & Os do not apply. Ive been roleplaying for 8 years and only recently started GMing. I use my knowledge of short story writing to help out a bit and my style can be known as somewhere within the 'semi-literate' zone. In terms of story direction and plots, Im always open for discussion and changes. Take note that I will be asking questions like any responsible GM should so feel free to ask me some if you are unsure or want something stopped/changed.

Currently searching for either male or female characters to play a few stories with. Partners can be either male or female. Ever since 7th April, I seem to have lost a bit of enthusiasm for posting. Please excuse me if my mood is not up to your expectation. I can still try my best. :(

IMPORTANT UPDATE: What I seek to GM is a collaborative STORY, not a GAME. Im only using the term 'GM' because its far simpler understood than something general like 'storyteller'. Pure, without systems, numbers and such. Decisions and direction made through action within reasonable limits and sound judgement.

Currently available for:

+ High Fantasy stories
+ Sci Fi Stories
+ Some original anime stories
+ Epic Warfare (fantasy or modern) stories

Some story ideas:

Epic High Fantasy Story: 'I am Ares!'

"Behold, mortals, for I am Ares, God of War! Bringer of glory upon the battlefield to those who serve me and fear my wrath for those who defy! Long have I sought loyal servants to be my champions, my generals in bloody battles to come against the invaders from below, and you, mortals, have been chosen! Before you, I lay a task that I will gift to no other. Before you, I lay my blessings for you to carry forth my will! The task of driving these ursurpers from the Underworld back to the depths from which they came, back to the master they serve! Hades! His wretched armies will be no more! No more! Serve me and you will be richly rewarded! Serve, for the glory of Olympus!"

An epic Greek fantasy roleplay that suddenly popped into my head, set in mythical ancient Greece. In this story, all Gods can choose to have a 'mortal form', so they may walk among men as if one of them. In this story, Hades, the God of the Underworld, has had enough of being stuck down there and has put together a huge army in an attempt to conquer the surface. The Gods on Olympus are less than happy about this, so they proclaim all out war against him, triggering a massive civil war on all of Greece, effectively splitting the entire country into many factions. The objective is to push back Hades' army back into the Underword. Characters play as servants of Ares, the God of War, but can also play as either unaffiliated characters or servants of other Gods, save for Hades. I will be GMing the story as it progresses as well as all the Gods if they choose to appear. Historical and mythical facts do not have to apply to reduce complications, so feel free to create any kind of character you wish, mythical creature or otherwise. A little inspiration from the average rated Clash of the Titans movie. If enough people get interested in this, I will start an Interest Thread on the Non-Adult Roleplay Request forum.

Picture Inspiration:

(Copyright of Genzoman)

If anyone is interested in trying me out on any kind of story, One on one or otherwise, send a PM and I'll get right back to you. Be reminded that I will be updating this from time to time with a time stamp, +8:00 GST zone.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

AAA111

I'm looking for roleplays such as ex's, brother's best friend, best friends, etc..Interested maybe?

Annabell91

Miles Trent

Updated 9th April 2010, 11:48 PM, +8:00 GST Timezone
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread