Swashbuckler's playground

Started by Captain Maltese, April 01, 2008, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

*rolls here eyes from the barn at being called a wench*

*steps out quietly and chucks dagger skillfully, which soars through the air and reaches its target...Dragoon's belt*

*watches his pants fall and shakes her head*

"Dragoon! Didn't your mother tell you to always wear clean underwear?"

*returns to barn and whispers to herself*

"Bunch of men in their drawers out there! What to do, what to do?"

Dragoondawg25

Dragoon looked down to his now depantsed self hmms at his little skull shaped boxers. 

"hmmm a bit drafty in here, well no matter, Engarde!" *says raising sword only to have himself trip over his belt his pistol going off shooting a ball bearing shot that bounces from the trough of the barn up to the loft ricochet of the door of the barn and popping the pin to chicken feed box over Greenthorns head.

Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Lovebug

*looks affrontedly at the retreating Captain*

"Stand and fight, you bloody coward!"

*sheaths cutlass and stands about selfconsciously, pausing briefly to laugh at Dragoon's underwear*

Captain Maltese

"Coward? You'll eat that in one big bite, you..."

*runs like hell toward Lovebug with the saber held with both hands in front of him like a spear.*

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lovebug

"Ha! Trolled!"

*pivots neatly outwards on his left foot, steps back in with his right to send the Captain face-first to the ground, then kneels on his back*

"Gosh, you smell nice."

Captain Maltese

"Thanks! I just farted!"

*throws up a hand behind himto catch lovebug's saber hand by the wrist, pulls so he flies forward and the weight on CptCalicos back is reduced, then whirls around and gives lovebug a couple of proper slaps on the ass with the flat of his own saber before propelling off*

"I hope your fighting skills are better than your sinuses!"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Greenthorn

*comes from the barn with a handful of roosters and gags at the smell*

"Who needs a diaper change?!"

*walks over to the men and throws the roosters at them all then put her hands on her hips*

"I'm here for the cock fight, since there doesn't seem to be any...real men here..I'm providing you all with...roosters"

Lovebug

*pauses and rummages in his breeches for confirmation*

"Thank you kindly, but I brought my own!"

*recovers equanimity briefly but then registers the presence of an actual woman and goes into the sort of sexual trance that only a man who has recently escaped from two years in a Spanish prison can achieve*

Dragoondawg25

*Perks a brow to Greenthorn and watches as Chicken feed from said feed box above GT comes spewing forth with corny goodness.*

"Real men you say lassie, well come forth and dance with this devil."

Said while putting a knot in said slashed belt and holding pistol and sword.*
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Galanthor

"Devil you say? I'll let you meet him"

*draws pistol and shoots open the belt

"Nothing you do could hurt expect your breath!"

*makes his crew of stone like crabs attack by throwing black pearls*

Captain Maltese

"...Yeah, sorry about that, I kinda didn't brush my teeth after kissing your mistress good morning."

*grins as he catches a thrown black pearl in the air with his left hand and lets the valuable ball slip into his pocket. The other hand is obviously already holding a saber*

"I like to dance with the devil..."