Obscure's Wily Mind Trap(MxF, FxF mostly, Plot-Heavy)

Started by ObscureObscenities, October 10, 2023, 03:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ObscureObscenities

Under Construction, your patience is appreciated! Please PM do not post here.

Welcome to my idea worm repository, caution highly invasive species are contained here, capable, and likely to infect and dominate your mind at their leisure. Symptoms include obsessive behaviors such as refreshing tabs, squirreling time to write posts when you have other responsibilities, tediously searching for the exact right character pictures, deducting sanity points every time you must figure out a new character name, and eyestrain. Unfortunately, the disease is incurable, treatments include writing till your hands hurt, and being emotionally tied up by the worries, feelings, and fates of the figments of your imagination.

Silliness aside, thanks for taking the time to read, here is a little bit about me in bullet format so that I can avoid running on about things forever like I tend to.

•    Post size, while I have no hard limits about word counts, I write a lot. Average posts range 1000-1500 words, and often scale well beyond with a good story in my hands. I do not require people to hit the same numbers, but I enjoy a partner who gives me a good chunk to work with.

•    Frequency, I write often, usually daily, and bare minimum weekly most of the time. I’m aware other people don’t have all the time to dedicate to it that I do. Weekly works for me, monthly stretches things, paramount to this is communication. If we are engaged OOC and I know have an idea I’ll be waiting, my patience gets a lot better. That said, long delays make it harder for my muse to find where she left off.

•    Smut Ratio, I am highly invested, and interested, in writing stories. I live and die for the plots, emotions, and intrigue that our games can make, the smutty side of this is the sweet notes sprinkled throughout a big savory dinner. I don’t write a lot of smut, and I feel I do it well when I do, but my focus will be mostly on good storytelling. Worldbuilding, character development, emotional depth, far outweigh the steamy moments in most of my games.

•    Adult themes, regardless of the above note, I rarely write games that completely lack sexual themes or tension. Romance between characters, love, and sex, are all important themes to my games. We’re all adults here, and coloring my worlds fully means not ignoring these things.

•    Communication, I’m friendly, I love chatting with people, discussing games and ideas. I’m sure I’ll end up telling you bits about my day, and life, and love hearing about yours. I don’t require any information anyone is uncomfortable sharing, that said, I vastly prefer brainstorming/OOC chat on Discord. It’s easier, real time, and PM’s can be a pain. If you’d like to add me on Discord either toss me your tag, or ask and I’ll readily hand over mine!

More bullets! (On’s off’s link can be found in my signature)

•    Romantic themes, everyone needs a little lovin’.
•    Some slice of life things on occasion, I like cozy damn it, you can’t shame me!
•    Fantasy, epic worlds, magical creatures, wicked intents, intrigue me.
•    Sci-fi is a big favorite of mine, but so very difficult to make work well.
•    Love/Hate Relationships, push and pull, can’t get enough.

Dislikes

•    Heavily Smut games. (Covered above)
•    Sharply BDSM focused stuff, relevant to the above such, more so I’m just not specifically keyed to one role or the other and don’t focus on it much.
•    Non-Con, this is a heavy hitter here. I will write Non-con, as story elements in world and such, but don’t expect a fluffy protesting princess to pliable lover conversion. Its going to be visceral, bad, and have traumatic effects on the characters within the story even as a plot element. As for main scene stuff, I would vastly prefer not to do so, unless discussed before hand very clearly.
•    Scat play, as most people it’s not my cup of cocoa.
•    Overly Canon fandom games, I don’t like just re-writing someone else’s characters. If I can’t put my life and spin on them, these kind of games will rarely interest me.

Below will be my ideas, now as a habit I enjoy setting my ideas up with a introduction of sorts, a worldbuilding post, that helps me feel out the character and process behind them, get it jived right. These will often be a chonky little wiggling worm, fated for your lovely little brains. These can either be used as an intro often, or simple worldbuilding work to give you an idea of things. I’m going to try to break story information down more here, and then will include a link further into the Worldbuilding thread where I keep all the beauties in their jars. Read the one, read them all, whatever works for you! That said, I love sharing my thoughts and ideas, even if nothing strikes you, and you enjoy things, it makes my day when someone shoots me a PM that they’ve liked something I’ve written.

Availability

ObscureObscenities

Plots, Ideas, Inspirations and any other mutterings.

Taken
Rock My World
FxF or FxM, Modern/fantasy?
This plot is fresh out of the oven, so hasn't had a lot of time to rest or be served. Generally an idea of a coming of age kind of story, MC is striving for what she wants in life with everything she has. YC could be a manager that catches sight of her, another rocker who sets up to take on the world with her so forth. Influences could go the route of spiraling into the darker side of a musician's life, drugs, sex, overworking themselves to the cusp of craziness. There's a world to explore I think. If we wanted to inject fantasy themes, I wouldn't be against it, maybe a vampire takes interest. (A la, Queen of the Damned) or lets be honest I'm a huge FLCL fan, and guitars as weapons are always badass, could be interesting.

Cyberpunk Game
Sci-fi, MxF FxF, Adventure, Romance, Mystery
  Alright, so I binged through Cyberpunk Edgerunners on Netflix over two days, and it revitalized my every fricking love of Cyberpunk 2077’s world, dynamic, and everything like that. That and the absolutely heart wrenching arc of the anime has me pining to write really, really bad in the universe. That said, I don’t require anyone to have watched the show, or played the game necessarily, but there are going to be strong elements from that world/theme/shit that would massively benefit from having done one, the other, or both. I’m willing to talk about these, and work them out with someone unfamiliar with the material, but having an interest in Sci-fi is well, completely and utterly necessary.

In a quite brief summary of what’s bouncing around in my meat wagon up here, one of the Rogue AI’s in the old net, has breached Blackwall, perhaps only partially, or they were a smaller AI, and they are both hiding from Blackwall and Netwatch, while wreaking havoc in Cyberspace. That havoc of course is affecting the world more than just some shut down systems and crap. Netrunners, instead of being fried by this AI, are getting hijacked, like a virus, turning them into zombie Cyberpsycho’s and carrying out a as of yet unknown agenda against the human population of Night City.

I loved Lucy in the Anime, and Judy in the game, chicks that know how to handle themselves is my thing. I think I’d prefer to do a FxF story for this game, I played V as a girl in 2077, and may be a little biased, but that’s open for discussion further. I want fun/crazy jobs, while figuring out the root of the problem, how it effects our characters lives personally, cause nobody does nothing for the greater good in Night City. And what they are going to do to be able to stop it.

In Discussion
Untitled Detective Game
Modern, FxF, Romantic, Mysterious Intrigue, Potential extreme themes
Set up this Into recently, the theme was a Cop accidentally summons a demon, and further shenanigans, it didn't work out, enough said. But, its a good set up for a variety of different Cop/Detective X anything kind of games, so I wanted to list it here. The last few paragraphs of the intro, leads more into the demonic theme, and could be edited out to make the character and start more available to other themes.

Untitled Sci-Fi Isekai game
Sci-fi, FxF, Romantic, Mysterious Intrigue, Potential extreme themes
   What if there was a world just within and beneath the service of the world everyone walked in every day? What if that world was something only a select few could interact with, and there actions in that world had dramatic effects on the reality that everyone else knows and calls home? Well I want to explore that idea, think something like the Matrix, sans the rise of the AI, or a video game world people are jacking into, and lets take it up a few notches of complication. Essentially what’s going on in this idea, is that our Characters A and B, are two pieces of a necessary pair that allows them to jump to this other world. One is an Interface(mine preferably), a bridge, their inherent ability reaches through/across/into this secondary world, and sustains the connection to said world. The other character (Your character) would be the Program, unable to reach this otherworld without the aide of their interface, they cross the bridge that the interface makes more fully. When the pair connect, and cross into this other world, they are forced to rely on each other, and their connection to survive, explore, and exploit the world they have found to their advantage. The interface, who is sustaining the connection between worlds, is present, but a shadow of themselves, weaker, vulnerable, forced to tread carefully and avoid harm. The Program, is more present and will be needed to protect and ensure the interface’s safety, both to maintain both their presence there, but also not to be lost in the otherworld. I’ve in my mind a caveat that when the Program is harmed, that the Interface is affected too, hurt through their bond to a small degree. But when the Interface is harmed, the damage inflicted upon the pair is worse, amplified.

If your still following, lets get into this ‘otherworld’ concept I’ve been tossing around frivolously. What I’m thinking, is its not truly a separate world, but another plane of existence, connected and integral to the regular reality of the pair, but something new and barely understood. I’m going to use Net, but I don’t mean internet. A cognitive world, created by the collective cognitive presence of sentience upon the planet, a underlaying reality that is as much part of things as the basic physics of the world is. In fact, things that happen in this world, can have an impact on the very physics and reality of the Overworld, a massive battle, creating a tweak in the overworlds physics, where steel is suddenly not a solid at room temperature? Or air becomes denser than water? We’ve got room to play with this a lot.

Setting I’m thinking futuristic, few hundred years advanced, far enough for humans to have ruined a shitload, cyberpunkish, but more dystopian perhaps, cities perhaps like Mega City 1, Dreadd like. That kind of shit. Ruling class of elite corporations, while the basic folk are scraping by to eat vibe. We can expand but I’ve got thoughts of revolutions, riots, shit like that.

The Interface and Program thing, I’m picturing a genetic component, something like 0.001% chance of occurring between individuals, a tweak that allows them to come together and make this shit happen. I’ve got ideas for the Program (potentially your character) that make them more specific, specialized and can help guide plot some, or we can brainstorm and work things out more.

This idea is obviously heavily plot/story focused, no big surprise if you’ve done any background on me as writer here. That doesn’t’ mean I intend to shy away from adult themes on it, action, sex, so forth are definitely in the works. (Kind of considered the trigger for the interfacing being sex to start with, but that needs ironing.) You should be able to find my O/O’s, I’m pretty flexible on that stuff, but smut is rarely my focus, so if your looking for that mostly then I’m not your target.

More to come, for now...

ObscureObscenities

Added: Untitled Sci-Fi Isekai game
Updated Availability.

ObscureObscenities

Reworked Isekai Idea some, fixed images.
Been awhile Bump.