Strange Places [Light]

Started by Cyclops, April 04, 2009, 06:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops

So I have had an idea running around my  head for some time now about an RP to run.  First off, this would not be a sex-based RP, but rather like any situation sex would be part of it.

I'm looking for 'bout 4 people.

Setting is going to be that people are randomly transported to some kind of magical realm, like an island stone paths and such sitting in nothingness.  The people will be the only mortals there, but other presences are very likely both good and evil as well as neither.

The play will be with people who don't know each other but all wish to go home and with all of the drama and freaking out that this could produce.

This is going to be about where the mind goes when reality completely goes away, what questions are produced, what personal truths are invalidated or formed?

Taking applications right now, use PM for now when I have at least one decided person for a character I'll move to forums, where applicants will have an active part in the deciding of who will be in the RP.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."