Someone to speak to about my application?hi

Started by crueltales, May 24, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crueltales

Hi there!

I'm just wondering if there is a mechanism for me to speak 'privately' with someone about my application. I suspect there maybe an issue with it, which has not been expressed to me in my individual Introduction thread, but which I could very possibly resolve, if I could but know it. If this mechanism does not exist, that's perfectly OK I am a patient guy, so no problem. If such a mechanism does exist, however, perhaps I can help, and actually save some time/effort being needlessly expended.

Since starting the process, I have to say that I am mightily impressed by the whole concept and the whole way in which things are managed. I don't know any other site which could claim such efficiency and coherence, and that includes professional sites where people are paid to perform various functions. That Elliquiy surpasses such sites in its coherence and attention to detail, based upon the voluntary activities of its members assigned with various roles is a resounding credit to the entire concept. There are only a handful of mentors handling the current bunch of applicants, reading their posts, coming with creative questions, responding to their inputs, and all with kindness, understanding and respect - and this demonstrates an extraordinary dedication that speaks volumes.

I really could not be more impressed. I have the impression that my own application has probably become unusually heavy in terms of the demands made on these astonishing people, and feel that if I could help resolve any sticking points, even if it led to a denial of my application, then this would be a worthwhile thing to do, for the mentors, for the site as a whole, and of course for me in terms of relief from the uncertainty of the outcome (good or bad). Thanks to let me know, else, no problem, I will sit out the process for as long as it takes.

Thanks so much and keep up the great work (with or without me)!
Thanks for your time! Best wishes, crueltales.

Rhedyn

Hi there, crueltales.

We do not discuss the process in itself with applicants, we do however ask for your patience while you are waiting for a decision. I know this can be hard when other people are being processed around you, however, as you have seen our approvals team have numerous people to process and have busy lives outside of Elliquiy that they have to tend to around volunteering here. My own application took ten days to complete so I know how the wait can feel. We ask that you continue to be patient and try to enjoy the process as well as the parts of the site you have access to. :-)

~Rhed

crueltales

Hi Rhedyn, that's fine! Thanks for answering! It was because all these people had busy external lives that I thought I could help out more: I know my introduction was rather unorthodox, due to my own stupidity in not recognizing the questionnaire, I thought perhaps I had 'scared' a few people. I appreciate you cannot reply to that.
Thanks again! I will stick it out! Have a good one😀!