Objectification/transformation idea

Started by DancerTamara, February 01, 2008, 01:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DancerTamara

Here's the idea-

The genre can be flexible.  The basic core of the idea is that there is a woman who is forcibly taken and transformed against her will.  The specifics, again, can be flexible, but one of the things I'd really like is for her to be forced to lactate and be milked.  A bonus would be her body being altered- especially large breasts. 

DancerTamara

Here's a nice possible storyline for it, suggested by Sinest-

<Sinest> -He didn't want to marry her, though, she was beautiful, she was not the complete figure of beauty that he desired, though, as a lord, he was put into a situation where it would mean increased domiance over the countryside, after the marriage, perhaps he would have little to do with her. - -Everything went off without a hitch, and she was his, and he, enjoyed tormenting her, for her smaller breasts, with his control over her lands, he hardly needed her to even be seen by the public, so she, was kept on a short chair to his bed post, where he fully believed she belonged-
<Sinest> -It wasn't until one of his sages approached him, having devised things that could be added to animal feeds to cause live stock to lactate, taking away the need to breed them in order to have productive sources of milk to feed his growing empire that his mind spring to the idea, surely she only befit for his cock, might better serve him in other regards aswell.
<Sinest> -The potion was mixed to the slop of which he allowed her eat from a little dish on the floor, after servicing his cock, and given the proper begging for food, as she shivered with hunger and thirst. The changes were not immediant, over several weeks he had noticed the growth of her breasts, and soon, they became more acceptable to him, as he mashed larger handfuls in his grasp while sundering her many delicate holes- ...
<Sinest> ... -When she began to lactate, it added a further thrill for him, as he enjoyed debasing her, and even brought in stable hands to milk her -udders- while he watched, and cuddled a slave girl into his lap

Longspeak

I'm interested in your original concept, though not as much the idea in your follow-up message.  I'll prepare a little something for your review.  (I can make quick posts, but I like to take a little time with the first thoughts.)

DancerTamara

Sure that's fine, I was just presenting one possible scenario.  I'm interested to see what you have in mind.

Longspeak

This is the idea I've been kicking around:

William Anson, Ph.D. is a brilliant man.  A professor in molecular biology and biochemistry, he has published many groundbreaking papers in the field of DNA manipulation.  His students - at least, the female ones - think his quiet manner and unassuming good looks are cute.  Some also think it will make him more...susceptible to alternative grading systems.  They soon find hie is not.  Professor Anson is known across the campus as a fair teacher, and across the nation as *the* man any newly minted Ph.D. wants to list on their references.

Professor Anson is tall, but slender.  Despite his height, he isn't physically imposing.  His hair is sandy blond, cut short but often a bit unkempt.  He wears wire-framed glasses.

June, 2007

Professor Anson looks at the results of his latest batch of computer simulations.  They are incredibly promising.  But... he rankles at the thought of spending more time in the approval process.  If only there were a faster way to get to the human testing.

Then, his eyes come to rest on the pile of post-graduate applications.  With the year just ended, he'll need a new research assistant.  An idea begins to form in his head, one that might satify his scientific curiosity along with some... less savory desires.  Professor Anson wonders if there might be a suitable candidate among the applications...

"Ah yes, this is Professor Anson from- ah, yes.  Yes.  Why thank you."  He holds up the application and looks at the picture of her he googled on his computer.  He smiles.  "I was very impressed with your qualifications.  I'd like to schedule you for an interview next week.  No, I'm afraid the hours during the day are very limited.  But if you like, I *am* typically here until all hours of the night working on my research.  Next money?  8pm would be fine.  No, there's no need to dress up.  Yes, I'll see you then."

Professor Anson hangs up.  He looks again at the picture.  'Yes,' he thinks to himself, 'You'll do fine.'

The day arrives.  Professor Anson checks to make sure everything is prepared.  The security monitors in the back have been broken for nearly a week, a problem he's reported to maintanance three times.  He's told her to come to the back as that's closer to his lab; a convenient truth.  The security guard is expecting a visitor at the front.  He looks about the lab.  The needles are strategically placed where thay can't be casually spotted but can be reached quickly.  Any one will do.  In a pinch, so will the stun gun in his lab coat.  He hopes he won't have to use it; he'd hate to risk damaging the specimen.

All in readiness, he heads to the back entrance to greet his new research assis- subject.

DancerTamara

*shivers*  Ooooooo I LIKE that.  Great idea, great start.  Would you like to write that with me?